Seaspan Corporation Seaspan Corporation Common Shares (SSW): Price and Financial Metrics
SSW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seaspan CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SSW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.81% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Seaspan CORP is reporting a growth rate of 123.72%; that's higher than 91.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLOG, RHP, TCO, TERP, and AYR.
- SSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seaspan CORP's official web site, go to www.seaspancorp.com.
SSW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.06||52-week high||$14.62|
|Prev. close||$12.12||52-week low||$7.78|
|Day high||$12.28||Avg. volume||662,509|
|50-day MA||$13.39||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$11.16||Market Cap||2.60B|
Seaspan Corporation Seaspan Corporation Common Shares (SSW) Company Bio
Seaspan Corporation operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships in Hong Kong. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Majuro, Marshall Islands.