Seaspan Corporation Seaspan Corporation Common Shares (SSW): Price and Financial Metrics
SSW Stock Summary
- SSW's current price/earnings ratio is 7.13, which is higher than only 8.49% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Seaspan CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SSW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.76% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seaspan CORP are MGP, HEP, AYR, FLY, and GLOG.
- Visit SSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seaspancorp.com.
SSW Stock Price Chart More Charts
SSW Price/Volume Stats
Seaspan Corporation Seaspan Corporation Common Shares (SSW) Company Bio
Seaspan Corporation operates as an independent charter owner and manager of containerships in Hong Kong. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Majuro, Marshall Islands.