Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST): Price and Financial Metrics
ST Stock Summary
- ST has a higher market value than 80.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,906,969,846.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.22, Sensata Technologies Holding plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.21% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GOGO, EBIX, FMC, IO, and OTEX.
- ST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sensata Technologies Holding plc's official web site, go to www.sensata.com.
ST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.29||52-week high||$61.64|
|Prev. close||$56.50||52-week low||$18.25|
|Day high||$57.65||Avg. volume||1,251,411|
|50-day MA||$54.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.34||Market Cap||9.03B|
Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST) Company Bio
Sensata Technologies Holdings develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. It operates in two segments, Sensors and Controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Almelo, the Netherlands.
ST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Sensata Technologies Holding plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Sensata Technologies Holding plc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sensata Technologies Holding plc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 69% of its capital from equity, and 31% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 9.95% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Sensata Technologies Holding plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 24.24% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ST Latest Social Stream
View Full ST Social Stream
Latest ST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sensata Technologies Holding plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ST as an investment opportunity.
Voice Coil Motor Market Overview and Outlook 2021 to 2027 | Sensata Technologies, Motion Control Products Ltd., Motran Industries Inc
Latest Published Report by Allied Market Research Titled,”Voice Coil Motor Market By Type (Linear Voice Coil Motor and Rotary Voice Coil Motor), Coil Type (Overhung Coil and Underhung Coil), and Application (Shaker, Lens Focus, Servo Valve, Speaker, Positioning Stage, and
FinSMEs is the financial news site dedicated to covering venture capital, private equity, and merger and acquisition deals in real time!
Tire Pressure Monitoring System Market | Future Challenges and Industry Growth Outlook 2020-2027 | Key Player - Sensata Technologies Inc., Continental AG, Pacific Industrial Co. Ltd, Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst Co., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Schrader Electronics
Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is an electronic component that helps to monitor the air pressure inside the tires of the vehicle. A TPMS alerts the driver by displaying real-time air pressure data on the infotainment display or giving a
Sensata Technologies is acquiring Xirgo Technologies, a provider of wireless telematics and asset tracking devices.
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Harris Williams, a global investment bank specializing in M&A advisory services, announces it is advising Xirgo Technologies, LLC (Xirgo), a portfolio company of HKW, on its pending sale to Sensata Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:ST; Sensata). Xirgo is a leading provider of innovative, full-featured, application-specific wireless IoT communication devices for tracking, monitoring, and protecting remote assets and workers across an array of end markets. The transacti
ST Price Returns
Continue Researching STWant to see what other sources are saying about Sensata Technologies Holding plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!