Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST): Price and Financial Metrics
ST Stock Summary
- ST has a market capitalization of $8,282,626,495 -- more than approximately 82% of US stocks.
- For ST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.58% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Sensata Technologies Holding plc's share price is greater than that of merely 24.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMN, OTEX, CNHI, ENTG, and LFUS.
- ST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sensata Technologies Holding plc's official web site, go to www.sensata.com.
ST Stock Price Chart More Charts
ST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.28||52-week high||$54.72|
|Prev. close||$52.37||52-week low||$42.50|
|Day high||$52.72||Avg. volume||797,581|
|50-day MA||$52.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.05||Market Cap||8.30B|
Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST) Company Bio
Sensata Technologies Holdings develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. It operates in two segments, Sensors and Controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Almelo, the Netherlands.