Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ST POWR Grades
- ST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.73% of US stocks.
- ST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ST Stock Summary
- ST has a higher market value than 80.53% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,836,759,740.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 42.16, Sensata Technologies Holding plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 76.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For ST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.94% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sensata Technologies Holding plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPT, SRC, NGVT, GFL, and ALE.
- Visit ST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensata.com.
ST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.03||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$58.00||52-week low||$34.42|
|Day high||$58.20||Avg. volume||1,153,974|
|50-day MA||$59.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.21||Market Cap||9.18B|
Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST) Company Bio
Sensata Technologies Holdings develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. It operates in two segments, Sensors and Controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Almelo, the Netherlands.
ST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ST Latest Social Stream
View Full ST Social Stream
Latest ST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sensata Technologies Holding plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ST as an investment opportunity.
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'll want...
These are the top dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for May.
Sensata Technologies (ST): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.86 beats by $0.13; GAAP EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.13.Revenue of $942.53M (+21.7% Y/Y) beats by $51.43M.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Sensata Technologies Holding plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Joining me on today's call are Jeff Cote, Sensata's CEO and President; and Paul Vasington, Sensata's Chief Financial Officer. In addition to the financial results, press release we issued earlier today and will be referencing a slide presentation during today's conference call.
ST Price Returns
Continue Researching STWant to see what other sources are saying about Sensata Technologies Holding plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch