Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ST POWR Grades
- ST scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.42% of US stocks.
- ST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- ST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 28.31% of US stocks).
ST Stock Summary
- ST has a higher market value than 79.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,941,806,429.
- For ST, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.5% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ST is more volatile than only 2% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sensata Technologies Holding plc are MAXN, EBIX, OTEX, NH, and SPCB.
- Visit ST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensata.com.
ST Valuation Summary
- ST's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 52.29% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 140 months, ST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 11.6.
- Over the past 140 months, ST's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ST.
ST Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -51.75%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 53.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.86%.
The table below shows ST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.82% of graded US stocks.
- ST's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 50th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TRNS, BMI, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ST.
The table below shows ST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.03||52-week high||$64.80|
|Prev. close||$56.46||52-week low||$40.71|
|Day high||$57.31||Avg. volume||957,220|
|50-day MA||$57.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.31||Market Cap||9.03B|
Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST) Company Bio
Sensata Technologies Holdings develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. It operates in two segments, Sensors and Controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Almelo, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
ST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ST Latest Social Stream
View Full ST Social Stream
Latest ST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sensata Technologies Holding plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ST as an investment opportunity.
Does the September share price for Sensata Technologies Holding plc ( NYSE:ST ) reflect what it's really worth? Today...
Sensata Technologies Releases First Sustainability Report with Commitments to DE&I, Energy & Emissions and Responsible Sourcing Goals
SWINDON, United Kingdom, September 21, 2021--Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), today announced it has published its first Sustainability Report, which shares the company’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategies, performance and goals that support its vision of creating a cleaner, more efficient, electrified and connected world.
SWINDON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $ST #BMS--Sensata Technologies will debut new Battery Management Systems at the Battery Show North America in Novi, Michigan from September 14-16 in booth 2617.
Automotive Engine Management Systems Market May See a Big Move by Tackling the Hurdles, Key Players Hitachi Automotive Systems, Westport, Valeo, Hella, Sensata Technologies, Elta Automotive (Lucas Electrical)
The Automotive Engine Management Systems Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion 
Sensata (ST) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ST Price Returns
Continue Researching STWant to see what other sources are saying about Sensata Technologies Holding plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch