Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST): Price and Financial Metrics
ST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.90||52-week high||$54.34|
|Prev. close||$42.72||52-week low||$36.64|
|Day high||$42.90||Avg. volume||998,465|
|50-day MA||$44.14||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$44.00||Market Cap||6.54B|
ST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- ST's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ST Stock Summary
- SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING PLC's market capitalization of $6,213,628,660 is ahead of 79.57% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING PLC is higher than it is for about 85.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ST comes in at 9.04% -- higher than that of 80.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING PLC are ACIW, EBS, AMOT, ALSN, and FMC.
- Visit ST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sensata.com.
ST Valuation Summary
- ST's price/earnings ratio is 17.1; this is 35.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 161 months, ST's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ST.
ST Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -6.93%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 100.32%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.15%.
The table below shows ST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.51% of graded US stocks.
- ST's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 50th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- BMI, TT, and TRNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ST.
The table below shows ST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ST Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ST, see our ST price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.18||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
Sensata Technologies Holding plc Ordinary Shares (ST) Company Bio
Sensata Technologies Holdings develops, manufactures, and sells sensors and controls. It operates in two segments, Sensors and Controls. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Almelo, the Netherlands.
ST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ST Latest Social Stream
View Full ST Social Stream
Latest ST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SENSATA TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ST as an investment opportunity.
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Sensata Technologies Holding plc (NYSE:ST)?
Sensata Technologies Holding plc ( NYSE:ST ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price...
Sensata Technologies Continues Tradition of Employee Volunteerism with Annual Day of Service
SWINDON, England, May 18, 2023--Sensata Technologies held its Annual Day of Service on May 11, 2023 where more than 550 employees volunteered with 33 nonprofits across the country.
Sensata (ST) Launches c-BMS24X to Tap Growing BMS Market
Sensata (ST) announces c-BMS24X with advanced features like parallel pack capability, battery swap support and proprietary SoX algorithms.
Why Sensata (ST) is a Top Value Stock for the Long-Term
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Sensata Technologies Launches New Compact Battery Management System with Advanced Software Features for Industrial Applications and Low Voltage Electric Vehicles
SWINDON, England, May 17, 2023--Sensata Technologies launched a Battery Management System (BMS) for industrial applications, low voltage electric vehicles & energy storage systems.
ST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STWant to see what other sources are saying about Sensata Technologies Holding plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sensata Technologies Holding plc (ST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...