STAAR Surgical Company (STAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- STAA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STAA Stock Summary
- STAA's current price/earnings ratio is 328.84, which is higher than 98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Staar Surgical Co is higher than 97.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, STAA has reported earnings growth of 622.03%, putting it ahead of 96.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DT, CPRX, PRLB, NXGN, and NICE.
- Visit STAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.staar.com.
STAA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STAA's price/earnings ratio is 865.48% higher, now standing at 352.4.
- Over the past 243 months, STAA's price/sales ratio has gone up 34.6.
- STAA's price/sales ratio has moved up 34.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAA.
STAA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 109.77%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 433.68%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 147.01%.
The table below shows STAA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.24% of graded US stocks.
- STAA's asset turnover comes in at 0.784 -- ranking 40th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HJLI, NURO, and BLFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAA.
The table below shows STAA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$140.06||52-week high||$163.08|
|Prev. close||$143.37||52-week low||$52.66|
|Day high||$141.95||Avg. volume||556,956|
|50-day MA||$139.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.19||Market Cap||6.64B|
STAAR Surgical Company (STAA) Company Bio
STAAR Surgical Company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells implantable lenses for the eye, and delivery systems to deliver lenses into the eye. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Monrovia, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAA Latest Social Stream
View Full STAA Social Stream
Latest STAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Staar Surgical Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAA as an investment opportunity.
Staar Surgical (STAA) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
In the daily bar chart of STAA, below, we can see that the shares have tripled over the past 12 months. The On-Balance-Volume (OBV) is positive but shows a small dip in July suggesting some profit-taking. In this weekly Japanese candlestick chart of STAA, below, we can see the past three years of price history.
Companies like Amazon or Visa that can generate double-digit compound growth in revenue and earnings, year after year, are rarities. These smaller candidates could do just that.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
In latest buying and selling, shares of Staar Surgical Co. (Image: STAA) have crossed above the common analyst 12-month goal value of $150.00, altering palms for $155.05/share. When a inventory reaches the goal an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two methods to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their goal value to a  The post STAA Crosses Above Common Analyst Goal appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
STAA Price Returns