STAAR Surgical Company (STAA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STAA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- STAA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
STAA Stock Summary
- STAA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 662.07 -- higher than 94.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- STAA's current price/earnings ratio is 480.17, which is higher than 98.34% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STAA is currently 147.7, higher than 96.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Staar Surgical Co are NIU, MEDP, CLAR, VIAV, and ALRM.
- Visit STAA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.staar.com.
STAA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.79||52-week high||$139.97|
|Prev. close||$113.03||52-week low||$34.41|
|Day high||$113.84||Avg. volume||731,984|
|50-day MA||$110.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$83.79||Market Cap||5.20B|
STAAR Surgical Company (STAA) Company Bio
STAAR Surgical Company designs, develops, manufactures, and sells implantable lenses for the eye, and delivery systems to deliver lenses into the eye. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Monrovia, California.
STAA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAA Latest Social Stream
View Full STAA Social Stream
Latest STAA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Staar Surgical Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAA as an investment opportunity.
STAAR Surgical Company (STAA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Brian Moore - Vice President, Investor, Media Relations and Corporate Development Caren Mason - President and Chief Executive Officer Patrick Williams - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Anthony Petrone - Jefferies Presentation...
At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Brian Moore, Vice President, Investor Media Relations and Corporate Development for STAAR Surgical. Thank you for joining us on the STAAR Surgical conference call this afternoon to discuss the Company's financial results for the first quarter ended April 2, 2021.
Staar Surgical (STAA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 900.00% and 16.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STAAR Surgical Company (NASDAQ: STAA), a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of implantable lenses and companion delivery systems for the eye, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 2, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / STAAR Surgical Co. (NASDAQ:STAA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
STAA Price Returns