iStar Inc. (STAR): Price and Financial Metrics
STAR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STAR is currently 57.08, higher than 91.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Istar Inc is higher than it is for about 96.47% of US stocks.
- Istar Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Istar Inc are CG, TPIC, LADR, CSWC, and ASM.
- Visit STAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.istar.com.
STAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.91||52-week high||$18.22|
|Prev. close||$17.55||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$17.71||Avg. volume||566,736|
|50-day MA||$15.78||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$13.32||Market Cap||1.25B|
iStar Inc. (STAR) Company Bio
istar Financial finances, invests in and develops real estate and real estate related projects as part of its fully-integrated investment platform. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
STAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAR Latest Social Stream
View Full STAR Social Stream
Latest STAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Istar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAR as an investment opportunity.
At this time for opening remarks and introductions, I would like to turn the conference over to Jason Fooks, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Marketing. Thank you and good morning everyone.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / iStar, Inc. (NYSE:STAR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Shares of iStar (NYSE:STAR) fell 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 134.09% year over year to $0.15, which beat the estimate of $0.06. Revenue of $146,019,000 rose by 13.29% year over year, which beat the estimate of $97,900,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 23, 2021 View more earnings on STAR Time: 10:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/uescih25 Price Action Company's 52-week high was at $17.50 Company's 52-week low was at $5.48 Price action over last quarter: Up 43.05% Company Overview iStar Inc finances, invests in, and develops real estate and real estate-r...
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
iStar (STAR) declares $0.11/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.64%Payable March 15; for shareholders of record March 1; ex-div Feb. 26.See STAR Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
STAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STARWant to see what other sources are saying about Istar Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!