iStar Inc. (STAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STAR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- STAR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
STAR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ISTAR INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ISTAR INC comes in at -96.06%, a number that bests just 0.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ISTAR INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 156.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ISTAR INC are MCW, CBZ, EXP, TRC, and RYN.
- STAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ISTAR INC's official web site, go to www.istar.com.
STAR Valuation Summary
- STAR's price/earnings ratio is 1.5; this is 93.7% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- STAR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAR.
STAR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 655.73%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.9%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -0.6%.
The table below shows STAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STAR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.19% of graded US stocks.
- STAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.117 -- ranking 173rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- GLAE, LAZ, and HASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STAR.
The table below shows STAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.12||52-week high||$26.71|
|Prev. close||$9.11||52-week low||$7.04|
|Day high||$9.18||Avg. volume||556,545|
|50-day MA||$8.48||Dividend yield||5.49%|
|200-day MA||$12.73||Market Cap||790.68M|
iStar Inc. (STAR) Company Bio
istar Financial finances, invests in and develops real estate and real estate related projects as part of its fully-integrated investment platform. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
STAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAR Latest Social Stream
View Full STAR Social Stream
Latest STAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISTAR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAR as an investment opportunity.
iStar (NYSE: STAR) announced today the tax treatment of its 2022 common and preferred stock dividends.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced the initial public filing of a Form 10 registration statement (the "Registration Statement") with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). The Registration Statement relates to the planned spin-off of Star Holdings in connection with the previously announced proposed merger between iStar and Safehold Inc.
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about for Wednesday!
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today the specific terms for its previously announced special dividend. The company will pay a one-time non-cash dividend of 6.64 million shares of Safehold (NYSE: SAFE), which equates to 0.07655 shares of SAFE for each share of iStar common stock outstanding.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced several dividend actions recently approved by its Board of Directors.
STAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|