iStar Inc. (STAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.03% of US stocks.
- STAR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STAR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.98% of US stocks).
STAR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Istar Inc is higher than 89.79% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For STAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Istar Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Istar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSWC, CNF, XP, TPIC, and MAC.
- Visit STAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.istar.com.
STAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STAR's price/sales ratio is 117.65% higher, now standing at 3.7.
- STAR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- STAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 241.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STAR.
STAR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -46.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -13.81%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -115.61%.
The table below shows STAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.25||52-week high||$24.45|
|Prev. close||$23.80||52-week low||$11.17|
|Day high||$24.38||Avg. volume||703,940|
|50-day MA||$19.90||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$16.79||Market Cap||1.78B|
iStar Inc. (STAR) Company Bio
istar Financial finances, invests in and develops real estate and real estate related projects as part of its fully-integrated investment platform. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
STAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAR Latest Social Stream
View Full STAR Social Stream
Latest STAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Istar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAR as an investment opportunity.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
It's not super common for real estate investment trusts (REITs) to reinvent themselves midstream, but that's exactly what iStar Financial (NYSE: STAR) is doing. This transition into a blend of the two investment sectors may lead investors to wonder whether the company is a worthwhile buy in today's market. Let's take a closer look at iStar Financial and, ultimately, whether it's a buy today.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, prior to the opening of the market.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that it intends to explore market interest for possible sales of its net lease assets. The Company has engaged Eastdil Secured as an advisor for this process. There can be no assurance as to whether iStar will sell some, all or none of its net lease assets, or as to the timing and terms of any sales. iStar's net lease portfolio includes assets that it owns directly and through joint ventures. The aggregate portfolio comprises 19 million square feet of inst
The rising inflation rates is a key worry in the economic situation right now. With prices going up, dollars don’t go as far – it’s an interaction that threatens to derail consumer spending, the engine of the US economy. Investors got some clarity in June, however, after the latest FOMC meeting. The Fed had long kept an ‘inflation target’ of 2%; with inflation running more than double that, there was much speculation that the Fed would take an aggressive stance against it. Such a stance would necessarily end the current easy money policies that have made cash and credit readily available for investment.
STAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|