iStar Inc. (STAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STAR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- STAR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- STAR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.29% of US stocks).
STAR Stock Summary
- Istar Inc's stock had its IPO on November 16, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.6% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Istar Inc is higher than it is for about 96.87% of US stocks.
- Istar Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Istar Inc are CSWC, CNF, CG, LADR, and TPIC.
- STAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Istar Inc's official web site, go to www.istar.com.
STAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.51||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$17.16||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$17.72||Avg. volume||570,898|
|50-day MA||$18.04||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$14.82||Market Cap||1.28B|
iStar Inc. (STAR) Company Bio
istar Financial finances, invests in and develops real estate and real estate related projects as part of its fully-integrated investment platform. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in New York, New York.
STAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STAR Latest Social Stream
View Full STAR Social Stream
Latest STAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Istar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STAR as an investment opportunity.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) announced today that Chief Financial Officer Jeremy Fox-Geen will be leaving iStar this month to join a company in the cryptocurrency infrastructure space.
iStar (STAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 114.29% and 6.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / iStar, Inc. (NYSE:STAR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
iStar Inc. (NYSE: STAR) today reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
IStar (STAR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
STAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|