iStar Inc. (STAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, STAR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.61% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STAR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HCC, EQIX, RKT, UFAB and CIB.
STAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of STAR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 54.09% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Istar Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Istar Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 13.61% of them.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for STAR, its beta is lower than 38.05% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Istar Inc's estimated return of -54.09% surpasses about 35.84% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
STAR Dividend Chart
STAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|