Stewart Information Services Corporation (STC): Price and Financial Metrics
STC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.37||52-week high||$53.14|
|Prev. close||$52.67||52-week low||$36.01|
|Day high||$52.90||Avg. volume||203,247|
|50-day MA||$44.13||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$43.32||Market Cap||1.43B|
STC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STC POWR Grades
- STC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- STC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.71% of US stocks).
STC Stock Summary
- STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP's stock had its IPO on March 28, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.84% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that STC's revenue has grown -32.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.72% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP's share price is greater than that of only 13.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NRC, PVH, MSB, CRAI, and THR.
- STC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP's official web site, go to www.stewart.com.
STC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, STC's price/earnings ratio is 273.74% higher, now standing at 37.
- STC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 32.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STC.
STC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 141.11%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 60.26%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 139.53%.
The table below shows STC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.05% of graded US stocks.
- STC's asset turnover comes in at 1.42 -- ranking 7th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- UNAM, HUM, and MMC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STC.
The table below shows STC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Stewart Information Services Corporation (STC) Company Bio
Stewart Information Services is a provider of real estate services, including global residential and commercial title insurance, escrow and settlement services, lender services, underwriting, specialty insurance, loan due diligence, compliance solutions, service performance management and other solutions that facilitate successful real estate transactions. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Houston, Texas.
STC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STC Latest Social Stream
View Full STC Social Stream
Latest STC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STC as an investment opportunity.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE:STC) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.475 per share for the fourth quarter 2023, payable December 29, 2023, to common stockholders of record on December 15, 2023.
Is Stewart Information Services Corporation's (NYSE:STC) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
Most readers would already be aware that Stewart Information Services' (NYSE:STC) stock increased significantly by 9.7...
Cloudvirga, a leading provider of digital mortgage point-of-sale platforms, announced today that it has completed final certification for full API integration with the Optimal Blue product, pricing and eligibility (PPE) engine and digital mortgage marketplace. Cloudvirga's existing integration with Optimal Blue already included loan pricing and lock set services, which are two of Optimal Blue's three pillars. The final certification, post-lock activities, is the third pillar.
Stewart Information Services Corporation Announces Participation in the Stephens Annual Investment Conference
HOUSTON, November 07, 2023--Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE: STC) announced today that Fred Eppinger, Chief Executive Officer and David Hisey, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 3 p.m. Eastern Time.
Cloudvirga, a leading provider of digital mortgage point-of-sale platforms, announced today that Luminate Home Loans, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, has selected the Cloudvirga Horizon Wholesale platform to optimize efficiency within its wholesale mortgage division.
STC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STCWant to see what other sources are saying about Stewart Information Services Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Stewart Information Services Corp (STC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Stewart Information Services Corp (STC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Stewart Information Services Corp (STC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch