Stewart Information Services Corp (STC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Stewart Information Services Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
STC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of STC is greater than 18.03% of all US stocks.
- STC has a higher average analyst price target than 90.36% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- Stewart Information Services Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 81.9% of Financial Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of STC is less than 77.4% of all US stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of STC is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- STC has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- Stewart Information Services Corp's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for STC? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.