Stem Inc. (STEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STEM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STEM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 129 days.
- STEM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.67% of US stocks).
STEM Stock Summary
- STEM's went public 1.61 years ago, making it older than merely 3.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that STEM's revenue has grown 250.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.67% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STEM comes in at -62.27% -- higher than that of only 6.92% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MYOV, PTC, EPAY, ASTC, and AVLR.
- Visit STEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stem.com.
STEM Valuation Summary
- STEM's EV/EBIT ratio is -9.5; this is 129.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- STEM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, STEM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 109365.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STEM.
STEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.15||52-week high||$37.59|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$7.48||Avg. volume||4,116,268|
|50-day MA||$7.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.53||Market Cap||1.10B|
Stem Inc. (STEM) Company Bio
Stem, Inc. provides artificial intelligence (AI)-driven clean energy storage services. It delivers and operates smart battery storage solutions that maximize renewable energy generation and help build a resilient grid. The company's Athena, a AI-powered analytics platform software that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically switch between battery power, onsite generation, and grid power. Athena stabilizes the grid, reduces carbon emissions, and solves renewable intermittency across the network of distributed energy storage systems. The company serves customers, including Fortune 500 corporate energy users, project developers and installers, and utilities and independent power producers. Stem, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
STEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STEM Latest Social Stream
View Full STEM Social Stream
Latest STEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STEM as an investment opportunity.
Stem Inc. (STEM -19%) sinks to a new 52-week low after reporting a larger than forecast Q4 loss and record-high quarterly revenues that tripled from a year ago but missed analyst expectations. Stem's Q4 net loss narrowed to $34.1M from last year's $100.9M loss but was still wider than the...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 25, 2022--Stem, Inc. ("Stem" or "the Company") (NYSE: STEM), a global leader in artificial intelligence (AI)-driven energy software and services, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
Stem Inc. (STEM +8.4%) rebounds from 52-week lows after the energy storage solutions provider was selected to provide smart energy technology in Texas to Available Power, in a project portfolio it values at more than $500M. Stem said the strategic partnership gives it exclusive rights to provide its Athena smart...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2022--Stem, Inc. ("Stem" or the "Company") (NYSE: STEM), a global leader in artificial intelligence (AI)-driven energy software and services, announced today its financial results for the three and 12 months ended December 31, 2021. All reported results included in this release do not reflect the acquisition of AlsoEnergy, which closed on February 1, 2022.
Stem’s Athena® Software Selected by Available Power to Optimize Up to 2GWh Energy Storage Portfolio in ERCOT
SAN FRANCISCO & RALEIGH, N.C., February 24, 2022--Stem has been selected to provide smart energy storage solutions in Texas to Available Power.
STEM Price Returns