Stem Inc. (STEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STEM POWR Grades
- STEM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 31.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STEM is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- STEM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.64% of US stocks).
STEM Stock Summary
- STEM INC's stock had its IPO on August 18, 2020, making it an older stock than only 13.2% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STEM INC comes in at 184.98%, a number that bests 95.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of STEM INC's share price is greater than that of 80.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STEM INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MGNI, LMND, SILK, CSTL, and TENB.
- Visit STEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stem.com.
STEM Valuation Summary
- STEM's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 29.17% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 31 months, STEM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 109366.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STEM.
STEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.36||52-week high||$18.02|
|Prev. close||$6.51||52-week low||$5.72|
|Day high||$6.54||Avg. volume||4,428,826|
|50-day MA||$8.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.02||Market Cap||983.10M|
Stem Inc. (STEM) Company Bio
Stem, Inc. provides artificial intelligence (AI)-driven clean energy storage services. It delivers and operates smart battery storage solutions that maximize renewable energy generation and help build a resilient grid. The company's Athena, a AI-powered analytics platform software that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to automatically switch between battery power, onsite generation, and grid power. Athena stabilizes the grid, reduces carbon emissions, and solves renewable intermittency across the network of distributed energy storage systems. The company serves customers, including Fortune 500 corporate energy users, project developers and installers, and utilities and independent power producers. Stem, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
STEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STEM Latest Social Stream
View Full STEM Social Stream
Latest STEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEM INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STEM as an investment opportunity.
Silicon Valley Bank’s Fall Is a Passing Cloud Over Clean Energy
Access to lending could get slower for smaller clean-energy spaces where SVB carved out a niche, such as fuel cells and community solar projects.
10 Companies That Had Tons of Money in SVB When It Collapsed
Silicon Valley Bank is gone but its clients are still here.
Stem Announces Minimal Exposure to Silicon Valley Bank
SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2023--Stem, Inc. ("Stem" or the "Company") (NYSE: STEM), a global leader in artificial intelligence (AI)-driven energy solutions and services, today issued the following statement on Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) in response to investor questions.
The Top 7 Growth Stocks in the Clean Energy Industry
Now is as good a time as any for investors to consider investing in some clean energy growth stocks that are ready to deliver in a big way
7 Super Speculative Stocks That Could Make You Very Rich
With the "big money" buying growth stocks, retail investors can look for good, speculative stocks to buy at this point.
STEM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...