StepStone Group Inc. (STEP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STEP POWR Grades
- STEP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.8% of US stocks.
- STEP's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STEP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.19% of US stocks).
STEP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 239.18, STEPSTONE GROUP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.46% of US stocks.
- STEPSTONE GROUP INC's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2020, making it an older stock than just 9.16% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STEPSTONE GROUP INC comes in at -15.38%, a number that bests only 9.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STEP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CJJD, TTEK, BRN, SFIX, and FN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STEP's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001796022.
STEP Valuation Summary
- STEP's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 3.57% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 25 months, STEP's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STEP.
STEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.68% of graded US stocks.
- STEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.974 -- ranking 16th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.89||52-week high||$55.19|
|Prev. close||$25.98||52-week low||$22.39|
|Day high||$27.29||Avg. volume||315,785|
|50-day MA||$27.77||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$30.13||Market Cap||2.91B|
StepStone Group Inc. (STEP) Company Bio
StepStone Group, Inc. is a global private markets investment firm. It focuses on providing customized investment solutions and advisory and data services to clients. The company serves public and private defined benefit and defined contribution pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies, prominent endowments, foundations, family offices and private wealth clients, which include high-net-worth and mass affluent individuals. StepStone Group was founded in January 2007 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
STEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STEP Latest Social Stream
View Full STEP Social Stream
Latest STEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEPSTONE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STEP as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Aug. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP) today announced that Scott Hart, CEO, and Mike McCabe, Head of Strategy, are scheduled to present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 8:15 am ET. A live webcast and replay will be accessible through the StepStone website at https://shareholders.stepstonegroup.com. About StepStone StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP) is a global private markets investment firm focused
CSPRING is a diversified, investor-friendly venture capital and growth equity fund for high-net worth individuals and smaller institutions (Qualified Clients)CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Conversus, an investment platform designed to expand access to the private markets for high net worth and accredited investors, today announced the launch of Conversus StepStone Private Venture and Growth (“CSPRING”). CSPRING has begun accepting subscriptions and expects to hold its first c
NEW YORK, Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP), a global private markets investment firm, today announced the final closing of StepStone Capital Partners Fund V (“SCP V” or “the Fund”), its fifth dedicated co-investment fund, raising $2.36 billion of commitments. Through SCP V, StepStone seeks to build a diversified portfolio of co-investments alongside leading private equity firms, in select transactions according to their areas of expertise. The Fund will inves
StepStone Group Inc. (STEP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 36.67% and 0.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP), a global private markets investment firm focused on providing customized investment solutions and advisory and data services, today reported results for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. This represents results for the first quarter for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023. The Board of Directors of the Company has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of Class A common stock, payable on September 15
STEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|