StepStone Group Inc. (STEP): Price and Financial Metrics
STEP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.91||52-week high||$32.38|
|Prev. close||$31.10||52-week low||$19.83|
|Day high||$31.37||Avg. volume||285,766|
|50-day MA||$29.53||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$26.38||Market Cap||3.38B|
STEP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STEP POWR Grades
- STEP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STEP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STEP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.3% of US stocks).
STEP Stock Summary
- STEP's current price/earnings ratio is 250.22, which is higher than 97.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- STEP's price/sales ratio is 18.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STEPSTONE GROUP INC comes in at -80.85%, a number that bests merely 2.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STEPSTONE GROUP INC are PJT, MC, AIRS, WRBY, and USLM.
- To check out STEPSTONE GROUP INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001796022.
STEP Valuation Summary
- STEP's price/earnings ratio is -191.2; this is 2112.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- STEP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 209.2 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STEP.
STEP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STEP has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.68% of graded US stocks.
- STEP's asset turnover comes in at 0.974 -- ranking 16th of 443 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STEP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
StepStone Group Inc. (STEP) Company Bio
StepStone Group, Inc. is a global private markets investment firm. It focuses on providing customized investment solutions and advisory and data services to clients. The company serves public and private defined benefit and defined contribution pension funds, sovereign wealth funds and insurance companies, prominent endowments, foundations, family offices and private wealth clients, which include high-net-worth and mass affluent individuals. StepStone Group was founded in January 2007 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
STEP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STEP Latest Social Stream
View Full STEP Social Stream
Latest STEP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEPSTONE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STEP as an investment opportunity.
On September 13, 2023, David Park, the Chief Accounting Officer of StepStone Group Inc (NASDAQ:STEP), sold 1,459 shares of the company.
Unraveling the Factors That Could Limit StepStone Group Inc's Outperformance
On September 13, 2023, James Lim, a 10% owner of StepStone Group Inc (NASDAQ:STEP), sold 129,088 shares of the company.
NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP) today announced that Scott Hart, CEO, and Mike McCabe, Head of Strategy, are scheduled to present at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 2:45 pm ET. A live webcast and replay will be accessible through the StepStone website at https://shareholders.stepstonegroup.com. About StepStone StepStone Group Inc. (Nasdaq: STEP) is a global private markets investment firm focused
StepStone Group LP ( NASDAQ:STEP ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 15th of...
STEP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|