Sterling Check Corp. (STER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STER POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.77% of US stocks.
- STER's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STER ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
STER Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, STERLING CHECK CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- STERLING CHECK CORP's stock had its IPO on September 23, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 2.04% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STERLING CHECK CORP is reporting a growth rate of 3,598.56%; that's higher than 99.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VIVO, EVRI, TWOU, SANW, and TRUE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STER's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001645070.
STER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STER's price/earnings ratio is 77.46% higher, now standing at 43.3.
- STER's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 14 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STER.
STER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.98||52-week high||$28.76|
|Prev. close||$14.72||52-week low||$12.22|
|Day high||$15.07||Avg. volume||236,534|
|50-day MA||$16.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.97||Market Cap||1.45B|
Sterling Check Corp. (STER) Company Bio
Sterling Check Corp. provides technology-enabled background and identity verification services in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia Pacific. It offers hiring and risk management solutions, which include identity verification, criminal background screening, credential verification, drug and health screening, processing of employee documentation required for onboarding, and ongoing risk monitoring. The company's services are delivered through its cloud-based technology platform that empowers organizations with real-time and data-driven insights to conduct and manage their employment screening programs. It serves a client base in a range of industries, such as healthcare, gig economy, financial and business services, industrials, retail, contingent, technology, media and entertainment, transportation and logistics, hospitality, education, and government. The company was formerly known as Sterling Ultimate Parent Corp. and changed its name to Sterling Check Corp. in August 2021. Sterling Check Corp. was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
STER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STER Latest Social Stream
View Full STER Social Stream
Latest STER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STERLING CHECK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STER as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sterling Check Corp. (NASDAQ: STER) (“Sterling”), a leading global provider of technology-enabled background and identity verification services, today announced that CEO Josh Peirez and CFO Peter Walker will be attending the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference on Thursday, November 17, 2022. Sterling will participate in a fireside chat at approximately 2:55pm ET and will meet with investors. The webcast of the fireside chat can be viewed
Sterling Check Corp (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:STER) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 9, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Judah Sokel - VP of IR Josh Peirez - CEO and Director Peter Walker…
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report) and Sterling Check (STER – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Trade Desk (TTD) In a report released today, Laura Martin from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Trade Desk, with a price target of $65.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $40.17, close to its 52-week low of $39.00. According to TipRanks.
Sterling Check Corp. (STER) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.33% and 0.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STER Price Returns