Sunlands Technology Group American Depositary Shares, representing Class A ordinary shares (STG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STG POWR Grades
- STG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.71% of US stocks.
- STG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.01% of US stocks).
STG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STG is -1.82 -- better than just 3.17% of US stocks.
- STG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.98% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STG is more volatile than 99.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTMD, VRME, DYSL, JILL, and TATT.
- STG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sunlands Technology Group's official web site, go to www.sunlands.com.
STG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$36.88|
|Prev. close||$6.03||52-week low||$5.55|
|Day high||$6.17||Avg. volume||69,693|
|50-day MA||$7.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.51||Market Cap||82.23M|
Sunlands Technology Group American Depositary Shares, representing Class A ordinary shares (STG) Company Bio
Sunlands Online Education Group provides education services. The Company offers online post-secondary and professional education services. Sunlands Online Education Group also offers a platform that students enables to access courses and educational contents. Sunlands Online Education Group serves students in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
STG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STG Latest Social Stream
View Full STG Social Stream
Latest STG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sunlands Technology Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STG as an investment opportunity.
We're jumping right into another busy day of trading with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Sunlands Technology Group Announces Receipt of NYSE Non-compliance Letter Regarding ADS Trading Price and Plan to Implement ADS Ratio Change
Sunlands Technology Group (NYSE: STG) ("Sunlands" or the "Company"), a leader in China's online post-secondary and professional education, today announced that it has received a letter from the New York Stock Exchange (the "NYSE") dated July 23, 2021, notifying Sunlands that (i) it is below compliance standards due to the trading price of Sunlands's American depositary shares (the "ADSs") and (ii) it will have six months from July 23, 2021 to cure the minimum share price standard.
Sunlands Technology Group (NYSE: STG) ("Sunlands" or the "Company"), a leader in China's online post-secondary and professional education, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Sunlands Technology Group to Report Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Sunlands Technology Group (NYSE: STG) ("Sunlands" or the "Company"), a leader in China's online post-secondary and professional education, today announced that it will report its second quarter 2021 unaudited financial results on Wednesday, August 18, 2021, before the open of U.S. markets.
A look at the shareholders of Sunlands Technology Group ( NYSE:STG ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
STG Price Returns
Continue Researching STGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sunlands Technology Group's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sunlands Technology Group (STG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sunlands Technology Group (STG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sunlands Technology Group (STG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch