Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STIM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- STIM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
STIM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $79,701,210, NEURONETICS INC has a greater market value than only 18.5% of US stocks.
- NEURONETICS INC's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than only 22.36% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STIM is more volatile than 85.29% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEURONETICS INC are BLBX, PLAG, CLIR, UTRS, and SVFD.
- STIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEURONETICS INC's official web site, go to www.neurostar.com.
STIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 122.73% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- STIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 32.6 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STIM.
STIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STIM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.85% of graded US stocks.
- STIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STIM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STIM, see our STIM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
STIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$2.93||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||267,997|
|50-day MA||$4.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.41||Market Cap||77.85M|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STIM Latest Social Stream
View Full STIM Social Stream
Latest STIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEURONETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STIM as an investment opportunity.
NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy Receives Patient Impact Award from Life Sciences PA
Award recognizes NeuroStar for its significant contributions toward patient wellbeingMALVERN, Pa., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, is named a recipient of Life Sciences Pennsylvania’s (LSPA) annual Patient Impact Award for 2022. “We are honored that Life Sciences Pennsylvani
Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STIM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STIM) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 7, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the Neuronetics Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Instructions will be given at that time. As a reminder, […]
Q4 2022 Neuronetics Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Neuronetics Inc Earnings Call
Neuronetics (STIM) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Neuronetics (STIM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.23% and 9.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Neuronetics Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Record Full Year 2022 Financial and Operating Results
MALVERN, Pa., March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company with a strategic vision of transforming the lives of patients whenever and wherever they need help with the best neurohealth therapies in the world, today announced its financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2022. Fourth Quarter 2022 Highlights Fourth quarter 2022 revenue of $18.2 million, representing a 21% increase as compared to the
STIM Price Returns
Continue Researching STIMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Neuronetics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Neuronetics Inc (STIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neuronetics Inc (STIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neuronetics Inc (STIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...