Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$6.95|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||163,053|
|50-day MA||$1.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||52.95M|
STIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.9% of US stocks.
- STIM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- STIM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.77% of US stocks).
STIM Stock Summary
- STIM has a higher market value than just 17.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $58,734,258.
- STIM's went public 5.44 years ago, making it older than only 22.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STIM is more volatile than 87.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEURONETICS INC are DUOT, UTRS, SGHT, SNOA, and TELA.
- Visit STIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurostar.com.
STIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STIM's price/sales ratio is 67.57% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 66 months, STIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STIM.
STIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STIM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.85% of graded US stocks.
- STIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
STIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STIM Latest Social Stream
View Full STIM Social Stream
Latest STIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEURONETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STIM as an investment opportunity.
Technological advances reduce time and increase efficiency for MDD treatmentMALVERN, Pa., Dec. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, announced that the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) in Japan has approved multiple proprietary innovations, which significantly advance the patient treatm
Investors in Neuronetics (NASDAQ:STIM) from five years ago are still down 90%, even after 40% gain this past week
This month, we saw the Neuronetics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:STIM ) up an impressive 77%. But that doesn't change the fact that...
MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, today announced that the management team will present at the 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 29, 2023. The Company is scheduled to present at 2:00 pm Eastern Time the same day via webcast. A live audio webcas
New updates designed to advance practice efficiency and patient outcomesMALVERN, Pa., Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, announced significant updates to the NeuroStar software and TrakStar® Patient Data Management System, a proprietary, HIPAA-compliant, patient management and outcomes reporting
Policy Updates from Magellan and Two Additional Payors Increase Access for 3.2 Million Covered LivesMALVERN, Pa., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, today announced healthcare policy updates from Magellan, BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS) of Kansas City, and Dean Health Plan that inc
STIM Price Returns