Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STIM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.09% of US stocks.
- STIM's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STIM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.51% of US stocks).
STIM Stock Summary
- NEURONETICS INC's market capitalization of $159,245,716 is ahead of only 24.17% of US-listed equities.
- NEURONETICS INC's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 22.05% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of NEURONETICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 72.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEURONETICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be OYST, CDXC, NEO, MLSS, and PLAG.
- Visit STIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurostar.com.
STIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STIM's price/earnings ratio is 117.67% lower, now standing at -4.1.
- STIM's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STIM.
STIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STIM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.85% of graded US stocks.
- STIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$6.73|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$6.73||Avg. volume||332,956|
|50-day MA||$3.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.40||Market Cap||168.77M|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STIM Latest Social Stream
View Full STIM Social Stream
Latest STIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEURONETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STIM as an investment opportunity.
MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, today announced that Keith Sullivan, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Furlong, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer, will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022. The Company is scheduled to present at the conference at 9:30 am Eastern Time the same day via webcast. A live audio webcast of the conference presentation will be available online at the investor relations page of the Company’s website at ir.neuronetics.com . A repl...
As of Thursday, Neuronetics Inc.’s (NASDAQ:STIM) stock closed at $5.70, up from $5.00 the previous day. While Neuronetics Inc. has overperformed by 14.00%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, STIM rose by 31.34%, with highs and lows ranging from $5.01 to $1.98, whereas the […]
Enhancements further establish the Company’s leadership position as the top transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy Enhancements further establish the Company’s leadership position as the top transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy
Enhancements further establish the Company’s leadership position as the top transcranial magnetic stimulation therapy MALVERN, Pa., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing, and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders, announced
The following slide deck was published by Neuronetics, Inc.
STIM Price Returns