Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STIM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.12% of US stocks.
- STIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STIM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.47% of US stocks).
STIM Stock Summary
- Neuronetics Inc's stock had its IPO on June 28, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.24% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STIM is more volatile than 83.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STIM comes in at -24.48% -- higher than that of just 11.42% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neuronetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MBII, JMIA, XGN, AVGR, and WTTR.
- Visit STIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurostar.com.
STIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STIM's price/sales ratio is 91.67% higher, now standing at 6.9.
- STIM's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.3 over the prior 37 months.
- Over the past 37 months, STIM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 12.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STIM.
STIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.08||52-week high||$22.43|
|Prev. close||$13.11||52-week low||$2.61|
|Day high||$13.44||Avg. volume||474,871|
|50-day MA||$14.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.59||Market Cap||336.94M|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
STIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STIM Latest Social Stream
View Full STIM Social Stream
Latest STIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neuronetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STIM as an investment opportunity.
Neuronetics (STIM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
MALVERN, Pa., July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from psychiatric disorders, today announced that it plans to release second quarter financial and operating results prior to market open on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The Company will host a conference call to review its results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time the same day. The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode via a webcast on the Companys investor relations website at ir.neuronetics.com . To listen to the conference call on your telephone, please dial (877) 472-8990 for United States callers or +1 (629) 228-0778 for international c...
The redesigned My NeuroStar Resource Center provides user-friendly tools to help practices expand awareness of NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy for Mental Health The redesigned My NeuroStar Resource Center provides user-friendly tools to help practices expand awareness of NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy for Mental Health
Latest Research Report On Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market 2021. Major Players Included Neuronetics, Yiruide, Magstim, Brainsway, Neurosoft, etc.
The Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market is a rapidly growing and developing industry. This report will help you gather the information needed to either enter this space or take advantage of the many opportunities in it. DataIntelo published a great research report on the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulators Market which will help you in taking the right 
STIM Price Returns