Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
STIM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Neuronetics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 10.6% of US stocks.
- STIM's went public 1.56 years ago, making it older than just 2.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STIM is more volatile than 93.05% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neuronetics Inc are EML, ISR, CPIX, ROG, and UG.
- STIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neuronetics Inc's official web site, go to www.neuronetics.com.
STIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$18.45|
|Prev. close||$4.35||52-week low||$3.96|
|Day high||$4.41||Avg. volume||101,292|
|50-day MA||$4.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.96||Market Cap||81.79M|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.