Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STIM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.83% of US stocks.
- STIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- STIM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.74% of US stocks).
STIM Stock Summary
- STIM's went public 3.33 years ago, making it older than only 9.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Neuronetics Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.74% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Neuronetics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -61.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.5% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AWH, BIOL, SSTK, EKSO, and XXII.
- Visit STIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurostar.com.
STIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 118.43% lower, now standing at -5.4.
- STIM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, STIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STIM.
STIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STIM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.01% of graded US stocks.
- STIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.477 -- ranking 99th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$22.43|
|Prev. close||$5.13||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$5.30||Avg. volume||493,327|
|50-day MA||$6.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.24||Market Cap||135.27M|
Neuronetics, Inc. (STIM) Company Bio
Neuronetics, Inc., a commercial stage medical technology company, designs, develops, and markets products for patients with psychiatric disorders. It offers NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System, a non-invasive and non-systemic office-based treatment for adult patients with major depressive disorder. The company’s NeuroStar Advanced Therapy System uses transcranial magnetic stimulation to create a pulsed MRI-strength magnetic field, which induces electrical currents designed to stimulate specific areas of the brain associated with mood. Neuronetics, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
STIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STIM Latest Social Stream
View Full STIM Social Stream
Latest STIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neuronetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STIM as an investment opportunity.
Neuronetics (STIM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Artificial intelligence is here, and it’s disrupting entire industries. Now, it’s coming to the healthcare sector, and it could change everything we know about medicine
MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline on Tuesday, October 12th from Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), please note that the Safe Harbor Statement was inadvertently omitted. No changes were made to the content of the press release and the Safe Harbor Statement has been added, the corrected release follows: Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial-stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that
System Innovations Improve Efficiencies for Healthcare Practices and Patients MALVERN, Pa., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Neuronetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STIM), a commercial-stage medical technology company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from neurohealth disorders announced today the release of the latest evolution of their NeuroStar® Advanced Therapy system with upgraded equipment and features. NeuroStar® Advanced
One of the world’s largest and most important industries is ripe for disruption, and an under-the-radar artificial intelligence firm is ready to try its luck
STIM Price Returns