SunOpta, Inc. (STKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STKL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STKL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- STKL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
STKL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SunOpta Inc is higher than 96.31% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, STKL has reported earnings growth of 353.96%, putting it ahead of 93.26% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that STKL's revenue has grown -55.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.01% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SunOpta Inc are DENN, SVM, SGA, PLXS, and IMAX.
- STKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SunOpta Inc's official web site, go to www.sunopta.com.
STKL Valuation Summary
- STKL's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 29.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, STKL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- STKL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STKL.
STKL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -129.66%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -8.68%.
The table below shows STKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STKL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.56% of graded US stocks.
- STKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.764 -- ranking 87th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- VOXX, SIMP, and ARW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STKL.
The table below shows STKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.97||52-week high||$17.07|
|Prev. close||$8.79||52-week low||$6.30|
|Day high||$8.97||Avg. volume||886,982|
|50-day MA||$9.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.37||Market Cap||971.99M|
SunOpta, Inc. (STKL) Company Bio
SunOpta sources, processes, packages, and markets natural, organic, and specialty food products in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, and Ethiopia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Brampton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
STKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STKL Latest Social Stream
View Full STKL Social Stream
Latest STKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SunOpta Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STKL as an investment opportunity.
Want to try an out-of-the-box approach? Tap five stocks with increasing P/E ratios.
Online grocery purchase has been gaining traction since the onset of the pandemic, which is helping stocks like Celsius Holdings (CELH), J & J Snack Foods (JJSF) and SunOpta (STKL).
Forget undervalued stocks, there is room for upside even in stocks with rising P/E.
There are long-term concerns about Oatly's valuation and business outlook.
Organic Cocoa Market Size, Status and Future Outlook 2026 | Barry Callebaut, Olam, Cargill, SunOpta, Blommer, BT Cocoa
The Organic Cocoa Market report provides the overall structure and business outlook of the global and regional industries. The study also involves the important Achievements of the market, Research & Development, new product launch, product responses, and regional growth of
STKL Price Returns