SunOpta, Inc. (STKL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STKL POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STKL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STKL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.61% of US stocks).
STKL Stock Summary
- SunOpta Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.38% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 157.66%, SunOpta Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STKL is more volatile than 85.14% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SunOpta Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRMK, BHE, MTRX, WTTR, and USEG.
- STKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SunOpta Inc's official web site, go to www.sunopta.com.
STKL Valuation Summary
- STKL's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 29.63% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, STKL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
- STKL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STKL.
STKL Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 123.57%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.66%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -169%.
The table below shows STKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STKL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.6% of graded US stocks.
- STKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.764 -- ranking 88th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SIMP, ARW, and BCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STKL.
The table below shows STKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.93||52-week high||$13.72|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$4.22|
|Day high||$8.13||Avg. volume||811,935|
|50-day MA||$5.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.75||Market Cap||863.77M|
SunOpta, Inc. (STKL) Company Bio
SunOpta sources, processes, packages, and markets natural, organic, and specialty food products in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, and Ethiopia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Brampton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
STKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STKL Latest Social Stream
View Full STKL Social Stream
Latest STKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SunOpta Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STKL as an investment opportunity.
SunOpta Inc. (STKL) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Joe Ennen - Chief Executive Officer Scott Huckins - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Holland - D.A. Davidson Bobby Burleson - Canaccord Alex Fuhrman - Craig-Hallum Jon Andersen - William Blair Presentation...
SunOpta press release (NASDAQ:STKL): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $204.23M (-0.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.92M.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 24, 2022--SunOpta Inc. ("SunOpta" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:STKL) (TSX:SOY), a leading healthy food and beverage company focused on plant-based foods and beverages and fruit-based foods and beverages, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended January 1, 2022.
SunOpta (NASDAQ:STKL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.01 (flat Y/Y) and the consensus…
No summary available.
STKL Price Returns