SunOpta, Inc. (STKL): Price and Financial Metrics
STKL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STKL is 6.84 -- better than 94.56% of US stocks.
- STKL's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STKL's revenue has grown -26.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.44% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SunOpta Inc are DS, EXTN, ENSV, LUB, and GTX.
- STKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SunOpta Inc's official web site, go to www.sunopta.com.
STKL Stock Price Chart More Charts
STKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.82||52-week high||$4.72|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$2.92||Avg. volume||233,731|
|50-day MA||$2.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.80||Market Cap||247.91M|
SunOpta, Inc. (STKL) Company Bio
SunOpta sources, processes, packages, and markets natural, organic, and specialty food products in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, and Ethiopia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Brampton, Canada.