SunOpta, Inc. (STKL): Price and Financial Metrics
STKL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.67||52-week high||$11.67|
|Prev. close||$3.62||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$3.68||Avg. volume||997,601|
|50-day MA||$4.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.09||Market Cap||433.70M|
STKL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STKL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STKL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.04% of US stocks.
- STKL's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STKL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.54% of US stocks).
STKL Stock Summary
- STKL's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 85.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, STKL has reported earnings growth of -208.17%, putting it ahead of merely 7.04% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that STKL's revenue has grown 36.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.57% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNOPTA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STRL, FSI, DENN, ENSG, and BKSY.
- STKL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUNOPTA INC's official web site, go to www.sunopta.com.
STKL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, STKL's EV/EBIT ratio is 968.82% lower, now standing at -147.7.
- STKL's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STKL.
STKL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -97.42%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.37%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.76%.
The table below shows STKL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STKL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STKL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.6% of graded US stocks.
- STKL's asset turnover comes in at 0.764 -- ranking 88th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SIMP, ARW, and BCC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STKL.
The table below shows STKL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SunOpta, Inc. (STKL) Company Bio
SunOpta sources, processes, packages, and markets natural, organic, and specialty food products in the United States, Canada, Europe, China, and Ethiopia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Brampton, Canada.
STKL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STKL Latest Social Stream
View Full STKL Social Stream
Latest STKL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNOPTA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STKL as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, SunOpta (STKL) closed at $3.90, marking a -0.76% move from the previous day.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for SunOpta (STKL) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
Zacks.com users have recently been watching SunOpta (STKL) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
SunOpta Launches Newest Flavor in its SOWN® Organic Oat Creamer Lineup, Introducing Brown Sugar Organic Oat Creamer
MINNEAPOLIS, September 11, 2023--SunOpta (Nasdaq:STKL) (TSX:SOY), a U.S.-based, global pioneer fueling the future of sustainable, plant-based and fruit-based food and beverages, is excited to announce that its brand SOWN®, a pioneer of organic oat coffee creamers, is broadening its product flavor lineup and aiming to deliver indulgent coffeehouse flavors to households this fall season with the launch of its new SOWN Brown Sugar Organic Oat Creamer. Custom crafted with care, the new SOWN Brown Su
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best high risk penny stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best High Risk Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Investors are jubilant over Nvidia crushing analyst estimates in its latest quarterly report. Analysts are increasing their price targets […]
STKL Price Returns