The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. (STKS): Price and Financial Metrics
STKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.09||52-week high||$9.40|
|Prev. close||$5.16||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$5.28||Avg. volume||87,716|
|50-day MA||$6.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.33||Market Cap||160.96M|
STKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STKS POWR Grades
- STKS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STKS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- STKS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
STKS Stock Summary
- ONE GROUP HOSPITALITY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.98% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 41.02%, ONE GROUP HOSPITALITY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.9% of about US stocks.
- ONE GROUP HOSPITALITY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 18.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMK, RPAY, GURE, MFIN, and DAVE.
- STKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONE GROUP HOSPITALITY INC's official web site, go to www.togrp.com.
STKS Valuation Summary
- STKS's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 63.16% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- STKS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 112 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STKS.
STKS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 520.39%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 117.05%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 284.78%.
The table below shows STKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STKS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.59% of graded US stocks.
- STKS's asset turnover comes in at 1.078 -- ranking 14th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BLMN, CAKE, and MCD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STKS.
The table below shows STKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. (STKS) Company Bio
The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. engages in the development, owning, and management of restaurants and lounges. It operates through the following segments: STK, Kona Grill, ONE Hospitality and Corporate. The STK segment consists of the results of operations from STK restaurant locations, competing in the full-service dining industry, as well as management, license. The Kona Grill segment includes the results of operations of Kona Grill restaurant location. The ONE Hospitality segment is comprised of the management, license and incentive fee revenue and results of operations generated from its other brands and venue concepts, which include ANGEL, Bagatelle, Heliot, Hideout, Marconi, and Radio. The Corporate segment consists of general and administrative costs, stock-based compensation, depreciation and amortization, acquisition related gains and losses, pre-opening expenses, lease termination expenses, transaction costs, and other income and expenses. The company was founded by Jonathan Segal on December 3, 2004 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
STKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STKS Latest Social Stream
View Full STKS Social Stream
Latest STKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONE GROUP HOSPITALITY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STKS as an investment opportunity.
ONE Group Hospitality ( NASDAQ:STKS ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$83.4m (up 2.8% from...
By Daniella Parra The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. (Nasdaq: STKS) said consolidated comparable sales increased 46.5% in the second quarter compared to 2019. The brand recently opened a new Kona Grill in Riverton, Utah and Columbus, as well as STK San Francisco and Dallas. Revenue increased 2.8% to $83.4 million from $81.1 million and total […]
DENVER, August 03, 2023--The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. ("The ONE Group" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: STKS) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. to Host Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast at 4:30 PM ET on August 3, 2023
DENVER, July 28, 2023--The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. ("The ONE Group" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: STKS) today announced that Emanuel "Manny" Hilario, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tyler Loy, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call and webcast to discuss second quarter 2023 financial results on Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET. A press release containing the second quarter 2023 financial results will be issued after market close that same afternoon.
DENVER, July 19, 2023--STK Steakhouse, the leader in "Vibe Dining" from The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. ("The ONE Group" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: STKS), will host its first ever Ladies of STK DJ Tour beginning July 20, at select locations across the U.S. The tour, which will take place weekly at six different STK locations through August 26, will showcase the talents of the fabulous DJs at STK Steakhouses across the country, including Marissa Sardar, Ree De La Vega, Kasey Berry, DJ Vida, Shani
STKS Price Returns
Continue Researching STKSWant to do more research on ONE Group Hospitality Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
ONE Group Hospitality Inc (STKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
ONE Group Hospitality Inc (STKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
ONE Group Hospitality Inc (STKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch