Stellantis N.V. (STLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STLA POWR Grades
- STLA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.71% of US stocks.
- STLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STLA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
STLA Stock Summary
- STLA has a market capitalization of $54,229,240,165 -- more than approximately 96.01% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3, STELLANTIS NV P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.98% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, STLA has reported earnings growth of 671.12%, putting it ahead of 97.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STELLANTIS NV are CMI, EW, AMKR, GLW, and ITRI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STLA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001605484.
STLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.96||52-week high||$18.86|
|Prev. close||$17.36||52-week low||$11.37|
|Day high||$16.96||Avg. volume||5,572,257|
|50-day MA||$16.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.47||Market Cap||53.13B|
Stellantis N.V. (STLA) Company Bio
Stellantis NV is an automobile company, which engages in the manufacture of automobiles and provision of mobility solutions. It designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes, and sells vehicles under the brands Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Moper, Opel, Peugeot, Leasys, Free2move, Vauxhall, and Ram. The company is headquartered in Lijnden, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
STLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STLA Latest Social Stream
View Full STLA Social Stream
Latest STLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STELLANTIS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STLA as an investment opportunity.
Stellantis Named a Top Corporation for Women's Business Enterprises
National award recognizes world-class supplier diversity programs
Teaser Trail to Easter Jeep® Safari 2023 - Trail Marker 3
Trail badge secured! The final grouping of Jeep® brand and Jeep Performance Parts by Mopar concept sketches take true off-road enthusiasts along for an electrified ride down past and present memory lane. Both concept vehicles push the boundaries of electrification, and their commanding performance will be front and center during the 57th annual Easter Jeep Safari (April 1-9, Moab, Utah).
Stellantis (STLA) Invests EUR 130M in Eisenach Assembly Plant
Stellantis (STLA) announces to invest over EUR 130M in Eisenach Assembly Plant to produce new BEV and acquires LeasePlan in Luxembourg and ALD in Portugal.
Stellantis Invests €130M In German Plan For Opel Grandland EV Successor
Stellantis NV (NYSE: STLA) plans to invest over €130 million in the Eisenach Assembly Plant in Germany. The plant produces Opel Grandland compact SUV, and the investment will add production of the BEV successor vehicle that will be built on the all-new STLA Medium platform. Opened in September 1992 with production of the Opel Astra, the Eisenach Assembly Plant is in the state of Thuringia, central Germany. The company noted that adding a BEV to Eisenach's output supports Opel's commitment to a f
Chrysler Brand Brings 'Vanlightenment' to Consumers With Multimedia Marketing Campaign for Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid
New campaign "Vanlightenment" for the Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid spans television, digital and social media, including Chrysler brand's
STLA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...