Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STLD POWR Grades
- STLD scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STLD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- STLD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.6% of US stocks).
STLD Stock Summary
- Steel Dynamics Inc's market capitalization of $13,448,310,929 is ahead of 84.9% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 145.87, Steel Dynamics Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.26% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Steel Dynamics Inc is higher than it is for about 80.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STLD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTLT, OC, RE, HOLX, and LEA.
- STLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Steel Dynamics Inc's official web site, go to www.steeldynamics.com.
STLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.76||52-week high||$66.27|
|Prev. close||$63.67||52-week low||$21.81|
|Day high||$64.20||Avg. volume||2,343,383|
|50-day MA||$52.45||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$39.04||Market Cap||13.47B|
Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD) Company Bio
Steel Dynamics manufactures and sells steel products, processes and sells recycled ferrous and nonferrous metals, and fabricates and sells steel joist and decking products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
STLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STLD Latest Social Stream
View Full STLD Social Stream
Latest STLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Steel Dynamics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STLD as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Rank offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks and build a winning investment portfolio. Here's why you should take advantage.
If you haven't realized it yet, this year is different from last year. Economic recovery plays replaced growth and tech.
Beijing wants steel mills to help control the price of iron ore, a raw material key to making steel. Iron ore futures were down 10% on Friday.
Hailing from a wide range of sectors, see 24 of today's fastest-growing stocks expecting 75% to 1,037% EPS gains in 2021.
Value stocks should be a consideration in the portfolio of any investor during the best of times, and even more so now.
STLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|