Steel Dynamics Inc. (STLD): Price and Financial Metrics
STLD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$119.75||52-week high||$136.46|
|Prev. close||$119.13||52-week low||$90.55|
|Day high||$120.60||Avg. volume||1,558,417|
|50-day MA||$107.96||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$106.50||Market Cap||19.38B|
STLD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STLD POWR Grades
- STLD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STLD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- STLD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
STLD Stock Summary
- STEEL DYNAMICS INC's market capitalization of $17,641,231,559 is ahead of 89.31% of US-listed equities.
- STLD's current price/earnings ratio is 6.63, which is higher than merely 12.64% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STEEL DYNAMICS INC comes in at -14.76%, a number that bests just 17.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STEEL DYNAMICS INC are BEN, DGX, PKG, MIDD, and J.
- STLD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEEL DYNAMICS INC's official web site, go to www.steeldynamics.com.
STLD Valuation Summary
- STLD's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.4; this is 56.1% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, STLD's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STLD.
STLD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.64%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.61%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 21.64%.
The table below shows STLD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STLD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STLD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.31% of graded US stocks.
- STLD's asset turnover comes in at 1.509 -- ranking 7th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- TMST, X, and BDC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STLD.
The table below shows STLD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STLD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STLD Latest Social Stream
View Full STLD Social Stream
Latest STLD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEEL DYNAMICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STLD as an investment opportunity.
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
Nucor (NUE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 30 lowest P/E ratios of the S&P 500. To see more such companies, go directly to Top 5 Lowest P/E Ratios of the S&P 500. In its 2024 stock market outlook report, Goldman Sachs claimed that the hard part of the Fed’s battle against […]
Steel Dynamics (STLD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Insightful Analysis of Steel Dynamics Inc's Financial Health and Market Position
STLD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|