Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, STLD's comes in at 1.2 -- better than 88.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- STLD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.93% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RPRX, OFLX, GAN, PAAS and UFAB.
STLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for STLD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 33.47% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Steel Dynamics Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Steel Dynamics Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 70.09% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, STLD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 33.58% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Steel Dynamics Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 70.22% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
STLD Dividend Chart
STLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|