Steel Dynamics Inc. (STLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that STLD has less volatility in its price than 8.9% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- STLD is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 5.78% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STLD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MTA, DG, GHG, STAF and SAIC.
STLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for STLD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 73.07% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Steel Dynamics Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- STLD's annual revenue of 18 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 86.51% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for STLD, approximately merely 12.12% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $18 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than merely 16.14% of companies in the same revenue class.
STLD Dividend Chart
STLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|