STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- STM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 51.68% of US stocks).
STM Stock Summary
- STMicroelectronics NV's market capitalization of $31,720,244,210 is ahead of 92.25% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 45%, STMicroelectronics NV's debt growth rate surpasses 83.32% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STM is more volatile than just 22.76% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STMicroelectronics NV, a group of peers worth examining would be RMD, GRMN, TAL, GLW, and LH.
- Visit STM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.st.com.
STM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.66||52-week high||$43.02|
|Prev. close||$34.81||52-week low||$23.23|
|Day high||$35.83||Avg. volume||2,547,015|
|50-day MA||$37.43||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$35.65||Market Cap||32.49B|
STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) Company Bio
STMicroelectronics NV designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various semiconductor integrated circuits and discrete devices worldwide. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Geneva, Switzerland.
STM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STM Latest Social Stream
View Full STM Social Stream
Latest STM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STMicroelectronics NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STM as an investment opportunity.
P4361A -- May 6 2021 -- STI2GaN_IMAGE STi2GaN: a new Smart Power initiative based on GaN technology P4361A -- May 6 2021 -- STI2GaN_IMAGE New product family to combine Power GaN with intelligence for smaller and more highly integrated system solutions for the EV eraSTi2GaN offering to include solutions for On-Board Chargers, LiDAR for autonomous driving, bidirectional DC-DC converters, Class-D amplifiers, and power-conversion systems Geneva, May 6, 2021 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, has announced a new family of ST Intelligent and Integrated Gallium Nitride (GaN) solutions, STi2GaN. STi2GaN is an innovative and unique offering combining power and intelligence in compact, high-performance...
Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics sees no reason to join a potential European Union semiconductors alliance, its chief executive said on Tuesday, as the European Commission is seeking to boost Europe's independence in microchips. CEO Jean-Marc Chéry told BFM Business that the Commission's initiative is a positive development but added that his firm had no interest in taking part. STMicro produces a wide range of chips, from low-margin microcontrollers to more sophisticated sensors used in smartphones and autonomous vehicles.
STMicroelectronics (STM) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
The global chip shortage is set to ignite a power struggle between chip manufacturers and their customers about how the industry’s supply chain works and who pays the costs of carrying inventory. In an interview with the Financial Times, the chief executive of one of Europe’s biggest chipmakers said that customers would have to accept that their “dream is over”. Jean-Marc Chéry, chief executive of STMicroelectronics, said that his customers, whether carmakers or car part suppliers, will need to hold more inventory or agree to more non-cancellable contracts to make supply more predictable and reduce the risk of shortages.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Stmicroelectronics NV
STM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|