STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM): Price and Financial Metrics
STM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.71||52-week high||$55.85|
|Prev. close||$42.73||52-week low||$29.09|
|Day high||$42.43||Avg. volume||3,403,764|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$46.20||Market Cap||37.89B|
STM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STM POWR Grades
- STM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- STM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STM Stock Summary
- STM has a market capitalization of $38,929,963,622 -- more than approximately 94.24% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of STMICROELECTRONICS NV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 21.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STMICROELECTRONICS NV is reporting a growth rate of 47.34%; that's higher than 80.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIIB, INCY, KLAC, BGNE, and NXPI.
- Visit STM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.st.com.
STM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STM's EV/EBIT ratio is 59.9% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- STM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 40.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STM.
STM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 86.46%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 35.23%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 45.54%.
The table below shows STM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.68% of graded US stocks.
- STM's asset turnover comes in at 0.832 -- ranking 68th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- NVDA, KE, and IPGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STM.
The table below shows STM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STMicroelectronics N.V. (STM) Company Bio
STMicroelectronics NV is a semiconductor company. It designs, develops, manufactures, and markets semiconductor products used in different microelectronic applications, including automotive products, consumer products and control systems and others. Chips from ST are used in a wide variety of products, including cars and key fobs, giant factory machines and data center power supplies, washing machines and hard disks, and smartphones and toothbrushes. The company has over 46,000 employees and sells its products to over 100,000 different customers worldwide. ST has 11 manufacturing sites and over 8,100 of its employees and 16% of its yearly revenue is dedicated to Research and Development. Since May 31st, 2018, the company’s President and Chief Executive Officer is Jean-Marc Chery.
STM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STM Latest Social Stream
View Full STM Social Stream
Latest STM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STMICROELECTRONICS NV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STM as an investment opportunity.
STMicroelectronics releases secure software for STM32-powered edge devices connecting to AWS IoT Core
P4572S -- Sep 21 2023 -- STM32H5 sw for AWS IoT Core_IMAGE STM32H5 sw for AWS IoT Core STMicroelectronics releases secure software for STM32-powered edge devices connecting to AWS IoT Core New developer software for STM32H5 leverages ST's Secure Manager to simplify safe connectivity to AWS IoT devices platform Geneva, Switzerland, September 21, 2023 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, has added new sof
P4571S -- Sep 21 2023 -- STM32H5 sw for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub_IMAGE STM32H5 sw for Microsoft Azure IoT Hub STMicroelectronics releases software to securely connect IoT devicesto Microsoft Azure IoT Hub New software for powerful STM32H5 MCUs leverages ST's advanced Secure Managerfor protected connection to cloud IoT platform Geneva, Switzerland, September 21, 2023 – STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications, h
Statement from the Supervisory Board of STMicroelectronics Amsterdam, September 19, 2023 – Nicolas Dufourcq, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE: STM), and Maurizio Tamagnini, Vice-Chairman, have asked Jean-Marc Chery, ST’s President and CEO, to be available for a reappointment in his current role. Mr. Chery has accepted the proposal. Therefore, the Supervisory Board has decided to propose for shareholder approval at the Company's 2024 Annual General Meeting of Sha
In the latest trading session, STMicroelectronics (STM) closed at $43.40, marking a -0.82% move from the previous day.
In this article, we will talk about the top 12 semiconductor market share by company. If you wish to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the Semiconductor Market Share By Company: Top 5. Semiconductor Industry: An Overview Semiconductors are the prime element powering a multitude of products around us, ranging from automotive […]
STM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|