Stantec Inc (STN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STN POWR Grades
- STN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.07% of US stocks).
STN Stock Summary
- STN's current price/earnings ratio is 39.97, which is higher than 84.82% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 42.52%, STANTEC INC's debt growth rate surpasses 78.03% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of STANTEC INC's share price is greater than that of merely 6.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLO, FSV, ICFI, BV, and SEIC.
- STN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STANTEC INC's official web site, go to www.stantec.com.
STN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.97||52-week high||$57.79|
|Prev. close||$50.93||52-week low||$40.92|
|Day high||$51.03||Avg. volume||80,432|
|50-day MA||$47.45||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$47.50||Market Cap||5.64B|
Stantec Inc (STN) Company Bio
Stantec Inc. provides planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics. The Company's three business operating units include Buildings, Energy & Resources, and Infrastructure. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
STN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STN Latest Social Stream
View Full STN Social Stream
Latest STN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STANTEC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STN as an investment opportunity.
Stantec's (STN) third-quarter 2022 revenues increase year over year.
Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Superior Industries International (SUP) and Stantec (STN)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Superior Industries International (SUP – Research Report) and Stantec (STN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Superior Industries International (SUP) In a report released today, Gary Prestopino from Barrington maintained a Buy rating on Superior Industries International, with a price target of $10.50. The company's shares closed last Monday at $4.83. According to TipRanks.
RBC Capital analyst Sabahat Khan maintained a Hold rating on Stantec (STN - Research Report) today and set a price target of C$71.00. The company's shares opened today at $49.57.According to TipRanks, Khan is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 0.6% and a 41.92% success rate.Stantec has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $57.84.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $57.14 and a one-year low of $40.67. Currently, Stantec has an average volume of 83.71K.Based on the recent corporate insider activity of 55 insiders, corporate insider sentiment is negative on the stock.
EDMONTON, Alberta, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TSX, NYSE: STN Stantec, a global leader in sustainable design and engineering, announced today that it has received approval from the Toronto Stock Exchange ( the “TSX”) respecting the renewal of its Normal Course Issuer Bid (“NCIB”). Pursuant to the NCIB documentation filed with the TSX, Stantec may purchase up to 5,538,309 common shares, representing approximately 5% of Stantec’s 110,766,187 issued and outstanding common shares as of Novembe
Stantec ( TSE:STN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: CA$1.16b (up 24% from 3Q 2021). Net...
STN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|