Stantec Inc (STN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- STN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
STN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STN is 1.91 -- better than 74.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.74%, Stantec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.07% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STN comes in at 7.92% -- higher than that of 76.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stantec Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VMI, RICK, CRWS, MTRN, and WTS.
- STN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stantec Inc's official web site, go to www.stantec.com.
STN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.49||52-week high||$47.56|
|Prev. close||$46.46||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$46.67||Avg. volume||64,295|
|50-day MA||$44.91||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$39.16||Market Cap||5.16B|
Stantec Inc (STN) Company Bio
Stantec Inc. provides planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics. The Company's three business operating units include Buildings, Energy & Resources, and Infrastructure. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
STN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Stantec Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Stantec Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Stantec Inc ended up being:
- Stantec Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 66.82% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 17.42% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STN Latest Social Stream
View Full STN Social Stream
Latest STN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stantec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STN as an investment opportunity.
Stantec (STN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Stantec Inc. ( TSE:STN ) by estimating the...
374Water Inc., enters into an agreement with Stantec to provide owner's representative services for the new AirSCWO Nix6 Systems
OTCQB ("PWVI"), a social impact, cleantech company located in Durham, North Carolina, and Stantec, TSX and the NYSE, a global design firm and recognized leader in integrated organics management and resource recovery, have entered into an agreement whereby Stantec will provide services to evaluate and support 374Water's design of its AirSCWO Nix6 systems. Under the terms of the agreement, Stantec will act as owner's representative by participating in design process meetings, interdisciplinary eva
Firm will help Texas and Michigan communities accommodate modern learning and expansion needsEDMONTON, Alberta and NEW YORK and HOUSTON, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NYSE, TSX:STN Leading global design firm Stantec was selected to provide design and engineering services for three K-12 district bond programs in San Antonio, Texas; Bastrop, Texas; and Caledonia, Michigan. With construction costs totaling an estimated US$260 million, these projects include facility renovations and expansions,
Stantec to Release Second Quarter 2021 Results on August 4, 2021, and Host Conference Call on August 5, 2021
EDMONTON, Alberta, July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TSX,NYSE: STN Stantec will release its second quarter 2021 financial results after markets close on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. On Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 7:00 AM Mountain Time (9:00 AM Eastern Time), Gord Johnston, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Theresa Jang, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will hold a conference call to discuss the Company’s performance. The webcast and slide presentation can be accessed
STN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|