Stantec Inc (STN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STN POWR Grades
- STN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- STN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
STN Stock Summary
- STN's current price/earnings ratio is 41.57, which is higher than 81.63% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 74.74%, Stantec Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.22% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STN comes in at 7.13% -- higher than that of 78.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stantec Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FIZZ, FBC, BWA, HTH, and BFIN.
- STN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stantec Inc's official web site, go to www.stantec.com.
STN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.16||52-week high||$58.50|
|Prev. close||$43.86||52-week low||$40.92|
|Day high||$44.57||Avg. volume||84,909|
|50-day MA||$47.54||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$50.97||Market Cap||4.91B|
Stantec Inc (STN) Company Bio
Stantec Inc. provides planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics. The Company's three business operating units include Buildings, Energy & Resources, and Infrastructure. The company was founded in 1954 and is based in Edmonton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
STN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STN Latest Social Stream
View Full STN Social Stream
Latest STN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stantec Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STN as an investment opportunity.
Stantec (STN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EDMONTON, Alberta and NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TSX, NYSE:STN Stantec, a global leader in sustainable design and engineering, today reported its results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, and provided its 2022 outlook. Unless otherwise indicated, financial figures are expressed in Canadian dollars, and comparisons are to the prior periods ended December 31, 2020. Momentum from acquisitions, strong performance in the Global region and Canada, improving mark
Stantec Inc with ticker code (STN) have now 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 67.05 and 54.43 calculating the average target price we see 63.15. With the stocks previous close at 54.51 this would imply there is a potential upside of 15.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 54.31 and the 200 moving average now moves to 49.84. The company has a market cap of $5,924m. Find out more information at: https://www.stantec.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="STN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $6,863m based on the market concensus. Stantec Inc. provides professional consulting services in the area of infrastructure and facilities in C...
Canada Geotechnical Services Market COVID-19 Impact Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2021-2028
Companies Covered in Canada Geotechnical Services Market are Keller Group Plc (U.K.), AECOM (U.S.), Stantec (Canada), Fugro (Netherlands), WSP (Canada), SGS (Canada), Tetra Tech (U.S.), TERRAPEX (Canada), Canadian Geo Parkland (UAE), Canadian Engineering Services (Canada). Companies Covered in Canada Geotechnical Services Market are Keller Group Plc (U.K.), AECOM (U.S.), Stantec (Canada), Fugro (Netherlands), WSP (Canada), SGS (Canada), Tetra Tech (U.S.), TERRAPEX (Canada), Canadian Geo Parkland (UAE), Canadian Engineering Services (Canada).
Stantec selected by Southern Nevada Water Authority to help deliver critical Stage II Reliability Upgrades Project
Comprehensive project to support sustainable, resilient, and redundant water future for the Las Vegas Valley Comprehensive project to support sustainable, resilient, and redundant water future for the Las Vegas Valley
STN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|