Stantec Inc (STN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STN has less fluctuation in its price than 95.9% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STN's price: CBOE, FSP, DLR, UIHC and ATAX.
STN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Stantec Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 10.47% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STN, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 10.47%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.96% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Stantec Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.96% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for STN than it is for 93.91% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
STN Dividend Chart
STN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|