Stantec Inc (STN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that STN has less fluctuation in its price than 95.9% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STN's price: CBOE, FSP, DLR, UIHC and ATAX.
STN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for STN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 25.32% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Stantec Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Stantec Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 80.42% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, STN is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 85.19% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, STN has a beta lower than 85.96% of them.
STN Dividend Chart
STN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|