Stantec Inc (STN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, STN has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, STN's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5 years.
- Free cash flow for STN has a compound average growth rate of -12.36%, which is higher than only 24.62% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ADI, WFC, MHH, MINI and ENIA.
STN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for STN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.8% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Stantec Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Stantec Inc's expected return of -19.8% is higher than 74.89% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, STN has a discount rate lower than 74.89% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Stantec Inc's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 85.47% of stocks.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, STN has a beta lower than 86.82% of them.
STN Dividend Chart
STN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|