StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNE POWR Grades
- STNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.23% of US stocks.
- STNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- STNE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
STNE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for STONECO LTD is higher than just 6.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STONECO LTD is reporting a growth rate of 434.04%; that's higher than 96.35% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STNE's revenue has grown 139.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.17% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STONECO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be EDN, LXU, NS, ELP, and CSAN.
- Visit STNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stone.co.
STNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.53||52-week high||$16.28|
|Prev. close||$11.60||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$11.77||Avg. volume||4,524,733|
|50-day MA||$10.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.81||Market Cap||3.60B|
StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNE Latest Social Stream
View Full STNE Social Stream
Latest STNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STONECO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNE as an investment opportunity.
One pundit tracking the Brazilian fintech got slightly more bullish on its prospects.
Berkshire Hathaway beat the market yet again last year, and some of its stocks have huge potential in 2023.
StoneCo Ltd. (NASDAQ:STNE) has a beta value of 2.17 and has seen 1.46 million shares traded in the recent trading session. The company, currently valued at $3.00B, closed the recent trade at $10.07 per share which meant it gained $0.31 on the day or 3.23% during that session. The STNE stock price is -61.67% off … StoneCo Ltd. (STNE)’s 3.23% Rise Drives It Into Interest-Losing Territory For Investors Read More »
StoneCo Ltd. (NASDAQ:STNE) shares, rose in value on Thursday, 01/19/23, with the stock price down by -1.43% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $9.62. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $9.76, falling within a range of $9.39 and … Things To Consider Before Buying StoneCo Ltd. (NASDAQ: STNE) Read More »
With that in mind, read on to see why two Motley Fool contributors think that taking a buy-and-hold approach to these two beaten-down stocks will deliver big wins for your portfolio. Parkev Tatevosian: Down 74% off its high, PayPal Holdings (NASDAQ: PYPL) is one of my favorite fintech stocks. PayPal has its users put their information in once, then use their PayPal login to pay across several websites and apps that accept it as a payment method.
STNE Price Returns