StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
STNE Stock Summary
- STNE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.31 -- higher than merely 5.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- StoneCo Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 2.31% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 184.67%, StoneCo Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 91.73% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to StoneCo Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be TV, SBS, HDSN, HRI, and OLN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STNE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001745431.
STNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.46||52-week high||$46.69|
|Prev. close||$24.70||52-week low||$17.72|
|Day high||$24.98||Avg. volume||3,219,606|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.11||Market Cap||6.78B|
StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.