StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
STNE Stock Summary
- StoneCo Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.16% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.25, StoneCo Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 255.57%, StoneCo Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 92.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TV, TGNA, CMP, URI, and HDSN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STNE's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001745431.
STNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$46.69|
|Prev. close||$17.82||52-week low||$17.72|
|Day high||$22.48||Avg. volume||2,941,448|
|50-day MA||$35.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.46||Market Cap||6.16B|
StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.