StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STNE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
STNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STNE is currently 0.73, higher than just 3.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, STNE has reported earnings growth of -116.3%, putting it ahead of merely 13.39% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that STNE's revenue has grown 127.17% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.05% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PAGS, AGRO, PBF, EDN, and MERC.
- Visit STNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stone.co.
STNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.85||52-week high||$40.04|
|Prev. close||$9.27||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$9.57||Avg. volume||8,045,590|
|50-day MA||$9.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.22||Market Cap||2.77B|
StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNE Latest Social Stream
View Full STNE Social Stream
Latest STNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STONECO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNE as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Jeff Cantwell from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Stoneco (STNE - Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $8.76.Cantwell covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Paypal Holdings, Paymentus Holdings, and Global Payments. According to TipRanks, Cantwell has an average return of 10.1% and a 60.22% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Stoneco with a $12.13 average price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $44.89 and a one-year low of $6.81.
There are some excellent businesses in Berkshire Hathaway's stock portfolio, but others should be approached with caution.
Investors need to pay close attention to StoneCo (STNE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Have you noticed there are some beaten-down growth stocks that appear more valuable than the market gives them credit for? Steven Cohen of Point 72 Asset Management and James Simons of Renaissance Technologies have been buying up shares of some growth stocks that peaked last year and have been beaten mercilessly ever since. James Simons of Renaissance Technologies started a new position in Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) by purchasing around 14 million shares during the second quarter.
In this article, we discuss the stocks Warren Buffett trusts despite suffering losses. If you want to read about more top stock picks in Buffett’s portfolio, go directly to Warren Buffett Trusts in These 5 Stocks Despite Losses. 2022 has been a trying year for both Wall Street professionals and average investors alike. Since the […]
STNE Price Returns