StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.99||52-week high||$14.60|
|Prev. close||$13.11||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$13.43||Avg. volume||5,353,374|
|50-day MA||$11.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.40||Market Cap||4.06B|
STNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNE POWR Grades
- STNE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 73.46% of US stocks.
- STNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STNE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
STNE Stock Summary
- STNE's current price/earnings ratio is 971.59, which is higher than 99.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STONECO LTD is reporting a growth rate of -8,954.38%; that's higher than merely 0.24% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STNE comes in at 52.11% -- higher than that of 96.23% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRIN, ARRY, AMPS, HGTY, and PETS.
- Visit STNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stone.co.
STNE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STNE, see our STNE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$66.98||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNE Latest Social Stream
View Full STNE Social Stream
Latest STNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STONECO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNE as an investment opportunity.
StoneCo (STNE) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Image source: The Motley Fool. StoneCo (NASDAQ: STNE)Q1 2023 Earnings CallMay 17, 2023, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood evening, ladies and gentlemen.
StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) Tops Q1 Earnings Estimates
StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Stone's growth accelerates; company delivered its best first quarter ever, with adjusted net income of BRL237 million
StoneCo Ltd. (Nasdaq: STNE) reported its best first quarter ever, with adjusted profit of BRL 237 million, up 456% over 1Q22. Revenue reached BRL 2.7 billion in 1Q23, up 31% year-on-year, exceeding the guidance by 4%. Cash generation was also a record, with BRL 4 billion in adjusted net cash, a BRL 499.2 million increase vs. previous quarter. Of the factors that contributed to the company's growth with profitability, we highlight the increase in the acquiring client's customer base, reaching 2.8
StoneCo Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Revenue of R$2.7 billion, + 31% y/y (vs R$2.6+ billion guidance);Adjusted EBT (including share-based compensation expenses) of R$324.0 million, +371% y/y (vs R$265+ million guidance);MSMB TPV of R$78.9 billion, +25% y/y (vs R$77.0 - R$78.0 billion guidance and over 2x industry growth) GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneCo Ltd. (Nasdaq: STNE, B3: STOC31) (“Stone” or the “Company”) today reports its financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Operati
3 Stocks Warren Buffett SHOULD Sell Next Quarter
These companies have lost their luster and their share prices have plummeted, leaving Warren Buffett with substantial potential losses.
STNE Price Returns
Continue Researching STNEWant to do more research on StoneCo Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
StoneCo Ltd (STNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
StoneCo Ltd (STNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
StoneCo Ltd (STNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...