StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNE POWR Grades
- STNE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 56.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STNE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.96% of US stocks).
STNE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for StoneCo Ltd is higher than only 3.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 294.87%, StoneCo Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STNE is more volatile than 98.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to StoneCo Ltd are TH, RYAM, YAYO, ADNT, and CMP.
- STNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit StoneCo Ltd's official web site, go to www.stone.co.
STNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.03||52-week high||$71.08|
|Prev. close||$9.60||52-week low||$6.81|
|Day high||$9.45||Avg. volume||8,278,924|
|50-day MA||$10.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||2.82B|
StoneCo Ltd. Cl A (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
STNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNE Latest Social Stream
View Full STNE Social Stream
Latest STNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StoneCo Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNE as an investment opportunity.
With market uncertainty ratcheting up, and more speculative names under pressure, now may be the time to cycle into Warren Buffett stocks.
Nordstern Capital, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) closed at $10.51 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.87% move from the prior day.
Warren Buffett once stood out for his avoidance of tech stocks. Although Buffett never bought the Google parent, tech stocks make up a considerable portion of his Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A) (NYSE: BRK.B) portfolio. Additionally, some stocks Warren Buffett owns in the tech sector, such as Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) and StoneCo (NASDAQ: STNE), could serve new investors well.
STNE stock is a risky fintech name.
STNE Price Returns