StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STNE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- STNE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
STNE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 17,799.56, StoneCo Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.89% of US stocks.
- STNE's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than just 6.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- STNE's current price/earnings ratio is 120.32, which is higher than 93.31% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to StoneCo Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CUBE, OPTT, IDCC, ACH, and YORW.
- STNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit StoneCo Ltd's official web site, go to www.stone.co.
STNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.32||52-week high||$95.12|
|Prev. close||$63.04||52-week low||$33.83|
|Day high||$63.93||Avg. volume||2,201,974|
|50-day MA||$64.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.76||Market Cap||19.55B|
StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.
STNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STNE Latest Social Stream
View Full STNE Social Stream
Latest STNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about StoneCo Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STNE as an investment opportunity.
StoneCo (STNE) issues its inaugural dollar bond, raising $500M in seven-year notes with a final yield of 3.95%.The Brazilian fintech plans to use proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include financing its investment in Banco Inter, the growth of the business, and the refinancing of certain corporate debt.StoneCo said...
It''s been a feast for bulls operating on an hourly timeframe, as stne has now gone up 4 of the past 5 hours. The post StoneCo Ltd (STNE): Price Now Near $63.02; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneCo Ltd. (Nasdaq: STNE) (Stone or the Company), a leading provider of financial technology solutions that empower merchants to conduct commerce seamlessly across multiple channels, today announces that it has successfully issued its inaugural dollar bond, raising USD500 million in 7-year notes with a final yield of 3.95%. The company intends to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes, which may include financing the investment in Banco Inter, the growth of the business and the refinancing of certain corporate indebtedness. The orderbook was multiple times oversubscribed and evidences the companys ability to access multiple funding sources to support its growth.
StoneCo Ltd. -- Moody''s assigns first-time Ba2 ratings to Stone and its proposed notes; stable outlook
Rating Action: Moody''s assigns first-time Ba2 ratings to Stone and its proposed notes; stable outlook Read the full article at Moody''s
Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A)(NYSE: BRK.B) has had a difficult time finding places to put its money to work in recent years, and this has led to the company branching out into more tech-focused investments. Banking has long been a favorite industry of Buffett's, and that's obvious in the company's massive stock portfolio -- in fact, Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) is Berkshire's second-largest investment. It was reported on Tuesday that Berkshire has invested $500 million in another Brazilian fintech start-up called Nubank, which is best known for issuing credit cards.
STNE Price Returns