StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE): Price and Financial Metrics
STNE Stock Summary
- STNE's went public 1.23 years ago, making it older than just 0.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,097.31%, StoneCo Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.77% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, StoneCo Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 388.19%; that's higher than 96.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to StoneCo Ltd are VAC, SMG, SBS, GOOS, and HLG.
- To check out StoneCo Ltd's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001745431.
STNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
STNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.04||52-week high||$45.62|
|Prev. close||$41.08||52-week low||$20.67|
|Day high||$42.48||Avg. volume||1,796,400|
|50-day MA||$38.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.53||Market Cap||11.65B|
StoneCo Ltd. - Class A Common Share (STNE) Company Bio
StoneCo Ltd. engages in the provision of financial technology solutions. It caters to merchants and partners that conduct electronic commerce across in-store, online, and mobile channels. It offers cloud-based technology platform, electronic payments, and automation of business processes at the point-of-sale. The company was founded on March 11, 2014 and is headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil.