Stoke Therapeutics Inc. (STOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.2% of US stocks.
- STOK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STOK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.49% of US stocks).
STOK Stock Summary
- For STOK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 31.68, STOKE THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 95.51% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STOKE THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 204.53%, a number that bests 95.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STOKE THERAPEUTICS INC are TERN, SLDP, CUE, UBX, and SYNA.
- STOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STOKE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.stoketherapeutics.com.
STOK Valuation Summary
- STOK's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.7; this is 119.77% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, STOK's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOK.
STOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOK has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 7.46% of graded US stocks.
- STOK's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.36||52-week high||$26.60|
|Prev. close||$7.33||52-week low||$7.02|
|Day high||$7.42||Avg. volume||301,316|
|50-day MA||$11.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.48||Market Cap||290.12M|
Stoke Therapeutics Inc. (STOK) Company Bio
Stoke Therapeutics, Inc. was founded in 2014 by Professor Adrian Krainer, PhD. and Isabel Aznarez, PhD to research and develop treatments for the underlying cause of genetic diseases. The company focuses on developing antisense oligonucleotide medicines that increase gene expression to treat genetic epilepsies and other severe monogenic diseases, including genetic conditions affecting the central nervous system, eye, liver, and kidney. Stoke’s proprietary platform, Targeted Augmentation of Nuclear Gene Output (TANGO) allows for the delivery of disease-modifying therapies in a precise and controlled manner. Edward M. Kaye, M.D., currently serves as the company’s director and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOK Latest Social Stream
View Full STOK Social Stream
Latest STOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STOKE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOK as an investment opportunity.
Stoke Therapeutics to Present Data from the Company’s Dravet Syndrome Program at the American Epilepsy Society 2022 Annual Meeting
BEDFORD, Mass., November 29, 2022--Stoke Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: STOK), a biotechnology company dedicated to addressing the underlying cause of severe diseases by upregulating protein expression with RNA-based medicines, today announced that seven abstracts related to the Company’s work in Dravet syndrome have been accepted for presentation at the American Epilepsy Society (AES) 2022 Annual Meeting, taking place December 2 – 6, in Nashville, Tennessee. The company is advancing STK-001 as pot
The trading price of Stoke Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:STOK) floating lower at last check on Wednesday, November 16, closing at $9.50, -4.90% lower than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it has been fluctuating between $9.41 and $10.06. In examining the 52-week price action we see that … Stoke Therapeutics Inc.: Is STOK Stock Worth Buying? Read More »
In the last trading session, 1.67 million shares of the Stoke Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ:STOK) were traded, and its beta was 0.66. Most recently the company’s share price was $9.33, and it changed around -$3.16 or -25.30% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $323.94M. STOK currently trades at a … Stoke Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: STOK): A Business Review And Growth Forecast Read More »
Needham analyst Joseph Stringer reiterated a Buy rating on Stoke Therapeutics (STOK - Research Report) today and set a price target of $25.00. The company's shares opened today at $10.10.According to TipRanks, Stringer is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.5% and a 42.31% success rate. Stringer covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Vaxcyte, Avidity Biosciences, and Alnylam Pharma.Stoke Therapeutics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $37.00, which is a 266.34% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 31, Bank of America Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $24.
2a trials. The medication was well tolerated but 15 out of the 55 patients experienced mild to moderate drug-related treatment-emergent adverse events. Nevertheless, it did not lead to withdrawals from the study. In addition, the patients who received three doses at 45mg saw a 55% median reduction in seizure frequency. However, analyst Thomas Shrader shared his concern that the development of the treatment could slow down as a result of a safety finding that increased protein in the cerebrospinal fluid.
STOK Price Returns