StoneMor Partners L.P. Common Unit Rep Limited Partnership Interests (STON): Price and Financial Metrics
STON Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for STON is -2.95 -- better than merely 3.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -34.38 for Stonemor Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- Stonemor Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -74.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stonemor Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REED, SNFCA, MDCA, USAK, and HA.
- STON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stonemor Inc's official web site, go to www.stonemor.com.
STON Stock Price Chart More Charts
STON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$1.11||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||187,297|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.57||Market Cap||48.61M|
StoneMor Partners L.P. Common Unit Rep Limited Partnership Interests (STON) Company Bio
StoneMor Partners LP owns and operates cemeteries in the United States. It operates through Cemetery OperationsSoutheast, Cemetery OperationsNortheast, Cemetery OperationsWest, and Funeral Homes segments. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Levittown, Pennsylvania.