StoneMor Partners L.P. Common Unit Rep Limited Partnership Interests (STON): Price and Financial Metrics
STON Stock Summary
- Stonemor Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.63% of US listed stocks.
- STON's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.61% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STON comes in at -85.67% -- higher than that of just 7.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBB, MGI, WYND, INAP, and LEE.
- Visit STON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stonemor.com.
STON Stock Price Chart More Charts
STON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$0.96||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.98||Avg. volume||211,151|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||31.98M|
StoneMor Partners L.P. Common Unit Rep Limited Partnership Interests (STON) Company Bio
StoneMor Partners LP owns and operates cemeteries in the United States. It operates through Cemetery OperationsSoutheast, Cemetery OperationsNortheast, Cemetery OperationsWest, and Funeral Homes segments. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Levittown, Pennsylvania.