STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.84% of US stocks.
- STOR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STORE CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 93.89% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.42, STORE CAPITAL CORP has a higher such ratio than 89.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STORE CAPITAL CORP are EPR, ADC, BXP, BRX, and DEA.
- Visit STOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- STOR's price/earnings ratio is 27.3; this is 11.66% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- STOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 29.2 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.33%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -93.79%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2007.55%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.69% of graded US stocks.
- STOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 255th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KRG, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STOR.
The table below shows STOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.41||52-week high||$36.13|
|Prev. close||$31.33||52-week low||$24.48|
|Day high||$31.47||Avg. volume||3,277,259|
|50-day MA||$28.94||Dividend yield||5.23%|
|200-day MA||$29.26||Market Cap||8.88B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
Macerich (MAC) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in FFO estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
In the latest trading session, Store Capital (STOR) closed at $31.90, marking a +0.85% move from the previous day.
Real estate investment trust (REIT) acquisitions have been red hot over the last few years. In July, Nareit, the national association of REITs, said that 25 REITs had merged or been acquired since the beginning of 2021. The latest REIT to join the acquisition club is retail net lease REIT Store Capital (NYSE: STOR).
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Nutanix, International Seaways, STORE Capital, Lancaster Colony and Altus Power
Nutanix, International Seaways, STORE Capital, Lancaster Colony and Altus Power are included in this Analyst Blog.
In a move that few saw coming, the only real estate investment trust in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio has agreed to be acquired.
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|