STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- STOR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STOR is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
STOR Stock Summary
- STOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 208.88 -- higher than 88.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STORE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 92.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROIC, NHI, DAC, AKR, and UE.
- Visit STOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STOR's price/sales ratio is 109.23% higher, now standing at 13.6.
- Over the past 83 months, STOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.
- STOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 135.34%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 135.34%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.69% of graded US stocks.
- STOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 255th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KRG, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STOR.
The table below shows STOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.10||52-week high||$37.13|
|Prev. close||$26.11||52-week low||$25.62|
|Day high||$26.47||Avg. volume||2,682,401|
|50-day MA||$28.69||Dividend yield||5.9%|
|200-day MA||$32.19||Market Cap||7.32B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
Thank you, operator, and thank you all for joining us today to discuss STORE Capital's fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results. On today's call, management will provide prepared remarks, and then we will open up the call for your questions.
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 24, 2022 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Megan McGrath - IR Mary Fedewa - President and CEO Sherry Rexroad - CFO Craig Barnett - EVP, Underwriting and Portfolio Management Tyler Maertz - EVP, Acquisitions Conference Call Participants John Kim -...
STORE Capital press release (NYSE:STOR): Q4 FFO of $0.56 beats by $0.07. Revenue of $209.2M (+21.0% Y/Y) beats by $7.64M. Raises our 2022 AFFO per share guidance to a range of $2.18 to $2.22 ($2.09 consensus). ...
Safe stocks tend to perform well no matter what the broader market does.
Store Capital (STOR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.04% and 5.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|