STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.02% of US stocks.
- STOR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STOR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.94% of US stocks).
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STORE CAPITAL CORP is higher than it is for about 93.93% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 10.28, STORE CAPITAL CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STORE CAPITAL CORP are ADC, BRX, OHI, FRT, and EPR.
- STOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STORE CAPITAL CORP's official web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STOR's price/sales ratio is 110.2% higher, now standing at 10.3.
- STOR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 57 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.13%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 30.41%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.69% of graded US stocks.
- STOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 255th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KRG, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STOR.
The table below shows STOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.21||52-week high||$32.36|
|Prev. close||$32.21||52-week low||$24.48|
|Day high||$32.23||Avg. volume||2,950,923|
|50-day MA||$32.03||Dividend yield||5.09%|
|200-day MA||$29.58||Market Cap||9.11B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. & SINGAPORE & CHICAGO, February 03, 2023--STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR, "STORE", "STORE Capital" or the "Company"), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced that GIC, a global institutional investor, in partnership with Oak Street, a division of Blue Owl and one of the largest investors in net lease real estate, has completed the previously announced acquisition of all of
S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Agree Realty Corp. (NYSE:ADC) will replace STORE Capital Corp. (NYSE:STOR) in the S&P MidCap 400, and Comstock Resources Inc. (NYSE:CRK) will replace Agree Realty in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Monday, February 6. STORE Capital is being acquired in a transaction expected to be completed soon pending final conditions.
Investors interested in the best funds for a Roth IRA should consider these mild, medium, and hot investments.
Despite being an active buyer this year, Buffett's company Berkshire Hathaway also sold several of its holdings as it repositioned its portfolio.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., December 09, 2022--STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR, "STORE Capital" or the "Company"), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced that, at the concluded special meeting of stockholders held today, its stockholders approved the acquisition of the Company by affiliates of GIC, a global institutional investor, and funds managed by Oak Street, a Division of Blue Owl.
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|