STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STORE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 92.74% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.72, STORE CAPITAL Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STORE CAPITAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KIM, WES, AIV, LPT, and NNN.
- STOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STORE CAPITAL Corp's official web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.56||52-week high||$40.96|
|Prev. close||$39.42||52-week low||$27.35|
|Day high||$39.39||Avg. volume||1,578,291|
|50-day MA||$39.17||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$35.67||Market Cap||9.05B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.