STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- STOR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 75.39% of US stocks.
- STOR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for STORE CAPITAL Corp is higher than it is for about 92.04% of US stocks.
- The volatility of STORE CAPITAL Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 9.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OHI, LSI, BRX, ROIC, and NHI.
- Visit STOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- STOR's EV/EBIT ratio is 36; this is 7.22% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- STOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 20.2 over the prior 81 months.
- STOR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 37 over the prior 81 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.23%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 135.34%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 72.27%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.19||52-week high||$37.13|
|Prev. close||$36.52||52-week low||$23.12|
|Day high||$37.13||Avg. volume||1,538,939|
|50-day MA||$35.50||Dividend yield||3.94%|
|200-day MA||$33.13||Market Cap||9.79B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 14, 2021--STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
Real estate has been one of the best-performing sectors in 2021, and the retail REIT, or real estate investment trust, subsector has been a particular standout. STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) has certainly come a long way since the depths of the COVID-19 lockdowns. Virtually all of the company's properties are now open for business, and rent collection has climbed from a pandemic low of about 70% in mid-2020 to 93% of billed rent in the first quarter of 2021.
Although it has only been around for a few years, net-lease real estate investment trust STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR) has already delivered excellent returns for its investors and has attracted the attention of some pretty prominent investors, including Warren Buffett. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on June 14, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel, CFP, along with host Jason Moser, responds to a viewer's question about STORE's future growth potential.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Jun 15, 2021--STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, today announced that it has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend on its common stock of $0.36 per share for the second quarter ending June 30, 2021. The dividend will be paid on July 15, 2021 to STORE Capital stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 30, 2021.
A diverse portfolio of stocks will always have winners and losers. Of course, the aim of the game is to pick stocks...
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|