STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STOR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- STOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.52% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of STORE CAPITAL Corp's share price is greater than that of only 2.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STORE CAPITAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NHI, PGRE, KIM, UE, and IRT.
- Visit STOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STOR's price/sales ratio is 109.23% higher, now standing at 13.6.
- Over the past 83 months, STOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.
- STOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 260.61%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.7%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -77.01%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.52% of graded US stocks.
- STOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 256th of 443 Trading stocks.
- KRG, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STOR.
The table below shows STOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.51||52-week high||$37.13|
|Prev. close||$34.81||52-week low||$25.23|
|Day high||$35.10||Avg. volume||1,416,373|
|50-day MA||$34.36||Dividend yield||4.42%|
|200-day MA||$34.33||Market Cap||9.33B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
This stock isn't exactly a household name, but it could be worth a look for long-term investors.
In a recent Fool Live show, Fool.com contributor Matt Frankel revealed that he had added to an already large position in real estate investment trust STORE Capital (NYSE: STOR). In this clip, recorded on Oct. 11, Matt discusses some of his favorite things about this REIT with colleagues Danny Vena and Jon Quast. Jon Quast: Matt, let me ask you a question real fast.
Advisory Services Network LLC bought a new position in shares of STORE Capital Co. (NYSE:STOR) in the 2nd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor bought 1,806 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock, valued at approximately $62,000. A number of other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also recently bought and sold shares 
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of STORE Capital (NYSE:STOR) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report published on Saturday, Zacks.com reports. The firm currently has $38.00 price target on the real estate investment trusts stock. According to Zacks, STORE Capital Corporation is an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust. It 
STORE Capital} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. STORE Capital Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/19/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy. The post STORE Capital (NYSE:STOR) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|