STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STOR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where STOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STOR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- STOR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
STOR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 489.51, STORE CAPITAL Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.05% of US stocks.
- For STOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.18% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of STORE CAPITAL Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.66% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STORE CAPITAL Corp are UE, ROIC, AER, OTTR, and CTRE.
- Visit STOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STOR's price/sales ratio is 109.23% higher, now standing at 13.6.
- Over the past 83 months, STOR's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.
- STOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STOR.
STOR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1945.46%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 97.54%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 20.66%.
The table below shows STOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.69% of graded US stocks.
- STOR's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 255th of 442 Trading stocks.
- KRG, AKR, and CPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STOR.
The table below shows STOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.11||52-week high||$37.13|
|Prev. close||$34.26||52-week low||$30.02|
|Day high||$33.63||Avg. volume||1,414,655|
|50-day MA||$33.92||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$34.58||Market Cap||9.03B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
STOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STOR Latest Social Stream
View Full STOR Social Stream
Latest STOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STORE CAPITAL Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STOR as an investment opportunity.
With so many stocks in the market trading near all-time highs, it is natural to worry about the increased potential for a market crash. As a general rule, market crashes spare almost no one, so the trick is to make sure your stocks go down the least. Stock market crashes will usually create knock-on effects in the broader economy.
A great thing about being an investor in the current era is that you don't need much cash to begin your investing journey. Commission-free stock trades managed by brokers like Robinhood Markets and the increased use of fractional shares have radically changed the industry in the last few years. For income investors with only $500 available to put toward stock purchases, there are now some great options.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., November 09, 2021--STORE Capital Corporation (NYSE: STOR) (the "Company"), an internally managed net-lease real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in Single Tenant Operational Real Estate, announced today that it has priced a $375 million public offering of 2.70% senior notes due 2031. The notes were priced at 99.877% of the principal amount and will mature on December 1, 2031. Interest on the notes will be paid semi-annually on June 1 and December 1 of each year, b
Amundi acquired a new position in shares of STORE Capital Co. (NYSE:STOR) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 157,879 shares of the real estate investment trusts stock, valued at approximately $5,448,000. Amundi owned approximately 0.06% of STORE Capital 
STOR earnings call for the period ending September 30, 2021.
STOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|