STORE Capital Corporation (STOR): Price and Financial Metrics
STOR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of STORE CAPITAL Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STOR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.75% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.96, STORE CAPITAL Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STORE CAPITAL Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KIM, WES, REG, CUBE, and FRT.
- STOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STORE CAPITAL Corp's official web site, go to www.storecapital.com.
STOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
STOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.45||52-week high||$40.96|
|Prev. close||$33.48||52-week low||$31.12|
|Day high||$33.03||Avg. volume||1,807,710|
|50-day MA||$37.77||Dividend yield||4.18%|
|200-day MA||$36.94||Market Cap||7.92B|
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Company Bio
STORE Capital Corporation invests in net-leased focused single-tenant properties including chain restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores and other retail, service and distribution facilities. STORE Capital was founded in 2011 and is based in Scottsdale, Arizona.