STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, STOR has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.47% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, STOR generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.26% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STOR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GLOP, EVI, SQFT, RKT and K.
STOR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding STORE CAPITAL Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 78.38%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for STORE CAPITAL Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, STORE CAPITAL Corp's dividend yield of 5.3% is in the top 12.52%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for STOR than it is for just 19.79% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, STORE CAPITAL Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
STOR Dividend Chart
STOR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|