STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STOR's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.04% -- which is higher than about just 15.85% stocks we're looking at.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, STOR's comes in at 2.16 -- better than 91.2% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- STOR is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 3.23% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STOR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HLI, OBCI, CONE, TRIB and MN.
STOR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding STORE CAPITAL Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 8.43%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for STORE CAPITAL Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 6 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 82.88% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- STORE CAPITAL Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 82.84% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for STOR, approximately only 10.52% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
STOR Dividend Chart
STOR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|