STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- STOR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.89%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, STOR's comes in at 1.3 -- better than 88.28% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STOR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATRI, CNSL, COR, ATO and ZTO.
STOR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for STOR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 23.9% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STOR, investors may wish to consider are:
- STOR's market cap is about 8 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.45 is greater than 82.3% of its fellow stocks in the mid market cap class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for STORE CAPITAL Corp, its beta is lower than only 10.48% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
STOR Dividend Chart
STOR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|