STORE Capital Corporation (STOR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, STOR has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 75.29% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- STOR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 6.01%.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.67 -- higher than 89.39% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with STOR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NWE, ENR, VST, WAFD and PCTI.
STOR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding STORE CAPITAL Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 25.27%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of STOR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for STOR, approximately only 10.49% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, STOR boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.28% of the dividend issuers in our set.
STOR Dividend Chart
STOR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|