Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA): Price and Financial Metrics
STRA Stock Summary
- STRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12.4% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Strategic Education Inc is reporting a growth rate of -481.65%; that's higher than only 3.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STRA's revenue has grown 90.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.86% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CECE, UNFI, DSWL, MTRX, and CTHR.
- Visit STRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strategiceducation.com.
STRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$167.93||52-week high||$189.79|
|Prev. close||$168.57||52-week low||$118.12|
|Day high||$170.62||Avg. volume||95,503|
|50-day MA||$158.00||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$160.30||Market Cap||3.69B|
Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA) Company Bio
Strategic Education Inc. provides post-secondary education services for working adults in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education, health services administration, public administration, and criminal justice. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.