Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.14% of US stocks.
- STRA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- STRA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.22% of US stocks).
STRA Stock Summary
- STRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 216.37%, Strategic Education Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STRA is more volatile than just 11.11% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strategic Education Inc are MMI, CVCO, ASTE, BRC, and PLPC.
- Visit STRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strategiceducation.com.
STRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.95||52-week high||$187.98|
|Prev. close||$76.61||52-week low||$73.81|
|Day high||$77.50||Avg. volume||208,437|
|50-day MA||$85.05||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$92.63||Market Cap||1.90B|
Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA) Company Bio
Strategic Education Inc. provides post-secondary education services for working adults in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education, health services administration, public administration, and criminal justice. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.
STRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRA Latest Social Stream
View Full STRA Social Stream
Latest STRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strategic Education Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRA as an investment opportunity.
Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 10:00 am ET Corporate Participants Terese Wilke - Manager of Investor relations Rob Silberman - Executive Chairman Karl McDonnell - President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Jackson - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
Bank of America downgrades Strategic Education (STRA) to a Neutral rating after having it slotted at Buy.The firm sees a longer recovery path for Strayer University enrollments following pandemic declines that are likely to push out a profit rebound until H2/22."While the stock remains inexpensive, we see few positive fundamental catalysts...
Barrington Stick to Their Buy Rating for Strategic Education Inc
BMO Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Strategic Education Inc
Strategic Education, Inc. (Strategic Education) (NASDAQ: STRA) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter results on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. A news release outlining the results will be issued before the market opens the same day.
STRA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Strategic Education Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Strategic Education Inc (STRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strategic Education Inc (STRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strategic Education Inc (STRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch