Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA): Price and Financial Metrics
STRA Stock Summary
- STRA's current price/earnings ratio is 520.24, which is higher than 98.94% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- STRA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Strategic Education Inc comes in at 95.19%, a number that bests 94.02% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strategic Education Inc are AGX, CFDB, SMED, SYNH, and SHAK.
- Visit STRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strayereducation.com.
STRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRA Price/Volume Stats
Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA) Company Bio
Strategic Education Inc. provides post-secondary education services for working adults in the United States. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business administration, accounting, information technology, education, health services administration, public administration, and criminal justice. The company was founded in 1892 and is based in Herndon, Virginia.