Strategic Education, Inc. (STRA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, STRA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 261,414,000, ranking above 94.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with STRA's price: FBK, YUM, PMT, PM and RELL.
STRA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for STRA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 15.74%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Strategic Education Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of -15.74%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 25.32% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Strategic Education Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 25.32% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, STRA has a beta lower than 79.77% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector, Strategic Education Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 17.72% of them.
STRA Dividend Chart
STRA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
STRA Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on STRA dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Strategic Education Inc and its dividends:
Strategic Education Inc Common Stock (STRA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Strategic Education Inc (STRA) - Dividend Investor
Strategic Education Inc (STRA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha