Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (STRC): Price and Financial Metrics
STRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$14.76|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$0.71||Avg. volume||140,525|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.50||Market Cap||17.29M|
STRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRC POWR Grades
- STRC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.49% of US stocks.
- STRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 77 days.
- STRC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
STRC Stock Summary
- STRC has a higher market value than merely 8.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,544,000.
- As for revenue growth, note that STRC's revenue has grown 142.83% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.98% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP's share price is greater than that of 95.05% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be OUST, RCAT, DM, AMWL, and RENT.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STRC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001826681.
STRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STRC's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- STRC's price/sales ratio has moved down 28.5 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRC.
Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (STRC) Company Bio
Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation engages in the development of robotic systems. Its robotic systems augment human performance by combining human intelligence, instinct, and judgment with the machines to enhance employee safety and productivity. The company's mobile robotic systems include the Guardian S, a remote controlled visual inspection and surveillance robotic system; Guardian XO, a full-body battery-powered dexterous exoskeleton; Guardian XT, a highly dexterous remote controlled robotic system; and Guardian GT, a force-multiplying dexterous robotic system. Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
STRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRC Latest Social Stream
View Full STRC Social Stream
Latest STRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRC as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (“Sarcos”) (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW), a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced robotic systems, solutions and software that redefine human possibilities, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter and Recent Highlights Optimized ongoing operations, taking steps to improve efficiency and reduce cash spendFormed new Advanced Technologies sof
SALT LAKE CITY, July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (“Sarcos”) (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW), a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced robotic systems, solutions and software that redefine human possibilities, today announced that it will release financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, after the market closes on Wednesday, August 9, 2023. A conference call and audio webcast with analysts and investors will be held that af
SALT LAKE CITY, July 26, 2023--Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation ("Sarcos") (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW), a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced robotic systems, solutions, and software that redefine human possibilities, announced today the award of an expanded contract (FA8750-22-C-1005) from the Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) for continued development of artificial intelligence (AI)-driven methods and techniques that autonomously control a Heterogeneous Sen
Sarcos and Blattner Company Sign Agreement for Development of Autonomous Robotic Solar Construction System
SALT LAKE CITY, July 19, 2023--Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation ("Sarcos") (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW), a leader in the design, development, and manufacture of advanced robotic systems, solutions, and software that redefine human possibilities, and Blattner Company ("Blattner"), an industry-leading provider and installer of renewable energy, announced that the companies have entered into a collaboration agreement. The agreement focuses on the development and refinement of Sarcos’ autonomo
Provides Second Quarter 2023 Preliminary RevenueAligning workforce with targeted robotics solutions and end markets; eliminating non-essential positionsOptimizing ongoing operationsSaaS/AI emerging as important future revenue opportunity; building on years of AI software development Second quarter preliminary revenue of approximately $1.3 millionAverage monthly cash usage expected to decline to approximately $3.0 million in the first quarter 2024 SALT LAKE CITY, July 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
STRC Price Returns