Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (STRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where STRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STRC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.52% of US stocks).
STRC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.47% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 58.11, SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP has a higher such ratio than 96.7% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be XM, DNMR, MTTR, ZETA, and MVST.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STRC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001826681.
STRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, STRC's EV/EBIT ratio is 113.26% lower, now standing at -2.3.
- STRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 28.4 over the prior 21 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRC.
STRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.35||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$2.27||52-week low||$2.12|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||314,369|
|50-day MA||$3.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.85||Market Cap||361.43M|
Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (STRC) Company Bio
Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation engages in the development of robotic systems. Its robotic systems augment human performance by combining human intelligence, instinct, and judgment with the machines to enhance employee safety and productivity. The company's mobile robotic systems include the Guardian S, a remote controlled visual inspection and surveillance robotic system; Guardian XO, a full-body battery-powered dexterous exoskeleton; Guardian XT, a highly dexterous remote controlled robotic system; and Guardian GT, a force-multiplying dexterous robotic system. Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRC Latest Social Stream
View Full STRC Social Stream
Latest STRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SARCOS TECHNOLOGY & ROBOTICS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRC as an investment opportunity.
Initial production of commercial units of Guardian® XTTM teleoperated dexterous robotic system and Sapien 6M robotic system expected to commence by the end of 2022 Closed acquisition of Pittsburgh-based RE2, Inc. and made significant progress on integrating two highly experienced commercial robotics teams STRC added to the Russell 2000 index of small cap stocks as part of the 2022 Russell indexes reconstitution SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corp
SALT LAKE CITY, July 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (“Sarcos”) (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW) will participate in the following investor conference on Wednesday, August 10, 2022: Jefferies Industrial Conference, New York: Date:Wednesday, August 10, 2022Format:Speaker:Presentation and 1x1’sKiva Allgood, CEO, SarcosPresentation Time:Webcast Link:10:00 a.m. EThttps://wsw.com/webcast/jeff250/strc/1865208 For more information on Sarcos, its leadership team, and its
Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation Announces Webcast of Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
SALT LAKE CITY, July 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation (“Sarcos”) (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW) will webcast a live audio feed of its second quarter 2022 financial results conference call with financial analysts on Tuesday, August 9, 2022, at 5.00 p.m. ET. The webcast will be available on a listen-only basis at investor.sarcos.com. An archive of the call will be available beginning on August 9, 2022, at investor.sarcos.com through September 9, 2022. For more info
Sarcos Subsidiary RE2, LLC Achieves Technical Milestone with Dexterous Underwater Robotic Gripper for U.S. Navy
PITTSBURGH, June 28, 2022--RE2, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation ("Sarcos") (NASDAQ: STRC and STRCW), today announced that it has achieved a significant technical milestone with its Strong Tactile mARitime hand for Feeling, Inspecting, Sensing and Handling (STARFISH), an underwater end-of-arm tooling (EOAT) project being funded through the U.S Navy’s Office of Naval Research (ONR). STARFISH is an advanced gripper EOAT with tactile feedback that is bein
A look at the shareholders of Sarcos Technology and Robotics Corporation ( NASDAQ:STRC ) can tell us which group is...
STRC Price Returns