Str Holdings Inc (STRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRI Stock Summary
- STRI has a market capitalization of $302,280.4 -- more than approximately just 0.05% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.04, Str Holdings Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 0.35% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STRI comes in at -1,654.09% -- higher than that of only 0.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Str Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VISL, WEI, MSA, NVT, and CVV.
- Visit STRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strsolar.com.
STRI Valuation Summary
- STRI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 90.32% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 144 months, STRI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 16.7.
- Over the past 144 months, STRI's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRI.
STRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.02||52-week high||$0.25|
|Prev. close||$0.01||52-week low||$0.01|
|Day high||$0.02||Avg. volume||18,560|
|50-day MA||$0.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.11||Market Cap||292.95K|
Str Holdings Inc (STRI) Company Bio
STR Holdings, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a plastic and industrial materials research and development company in the United States, Spain, India, and China. The company designs, develops, and manufactures encapsulants that protect the embedded semiconductor circuits of solar panels for sale to solar module manufacturers; and multi-layer films for packaging applications, such as meat, fish, cheese, yogurt, fruit, cereals, snack foods, etc. Its encapsulants can be used in crystalline silicon and thin-film solar modules. STR Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Enfield, Connecticut. STR Holdings, Inc. is a subsidiary of Zhen Fa New Energy (U.S.) Co., Ltd.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRI Latest Social Stream
View Full STRI Social Stream
Latest STRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Str Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRI as an investment opportunity.
ENFIELD, CT / ACCESSWIRE / May 17, 2021 / STR Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK:STRI) (STRI or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has unanimously approved an orderly wind-down of the Company's business and operations.
ENFIELD, CT / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / STR Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK:STRI), a global provider of encapsulants and packaging products, today announced that it has completed the sale of its U.
STRI Price Returns