Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (STRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- STRM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 109 days.
- STRM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.14% of US stocks).
STRM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.39, Streamline Health Solutions Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 2.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Streamline Health Solutions Inc is reporting a growth rate of -3,164.18%; that's higher than only 0.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that STRM's revenue has grown -37.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 10.23% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Streamline Health Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEHR, XPER, PII, AVEO, and FSLR.
- Visit STRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.streamlinehealth.net.
STRM Valuation Summary
- STRM's price/sales ratio is 5.4; this is 1.89% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- STRM's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STRM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRM.
STRM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -51.94%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 65.9%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.17%.
The table below shows STRM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$3.86|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$1.75||Avg. volume||911,176|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||70.33M|
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (STRM) Company Bio
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. provides health information technology solutions and associated services for hospitals and health systems in the United States and Canada. It provides computer software-based solutions and auditing services, which captures, aggregates, and translates structured and unstructured data to deliver predictive insights. The company also offers health information management; coding and clinical documentation improvement (CDI) solutions, which includes integrated cloud-based software suite, such as computer-assisted coding, CDI, and abstracting and physician query; and eValuator, a cloud-based pre- and post-bill coding analysis platform. In addition, it provides financial management solutions, including accounts receivable management, denials management, claims processing, spend management, and audit management; patient care solutions; and custom integration, training, electronic image conversion, audit, and database monitoring services. The company sells its solutions and services through direct sales force and reseller partnerships. Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
STRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRM Latest Social Stream
View Full STRM Social Stream
Latest STRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Streamline Health Solutions Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRM as an investment opportunity.
Automated Coding Analysis for Inpatient Care Atlanta, GA, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM), provider of the eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance exposure, today announced it has signed a contract with a 200-bed, Allscripts EMR-based hospital in Missouri. The hospital will use eValuator’s cloud-based automated pre- and post-bill coding analysis technology to help impro
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
Automated Coding Analysis for Inpatient and Outpatient Care Atlanta, GA, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM), provider of the eValuator Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance exposure, today announced it has signed a contract with a 2,367-bed, Epic EMR-based health system serving
Automated Coding Analysis for Inpatient and Outpatient Care Atlanta, GA, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRM), provider of the eValuator™ Revenue Integrity Program to help healthcare providers proactively address revenue leakage and compliance exposure, today announced it has signed a contract with a 2,367-bed, Epic EMR-based health system serving the Midwest. The health system will use eValuator’s cloud-based automated pre- and post-bill coding anal
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (STRM) shares are trading more than 13 percent higher on Friday morning trade, up more than the 200-day moving average. Shares have been in search of a new resistance since yesterday. There were no specific announcements from the healthcare information services company to impact the stock movement today.
STRM Price Returns
Continue Researching STRMWant to see what other sources are saying about Streamline Health Solutions Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Streamline Health Solutions Inc (STRM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Streamline Health Solutions Inc (STRM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Streamline Health Solutions Inc (STRM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch