Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRO POWR Grades
- STRO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.78% of US stocks.
- STRO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- STRO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.48% of US stocks).
STRO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for STRO is currently 72.23, higher than 94.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.04, SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC has a higher such ratio than 81.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DTIL, EDIT, FDMT, CYCN, and DCPH.
- Visit STRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sutrobio.com.
STRO Valuation Summary
- STRO's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.9; this is 138.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 50 months, STRO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 14.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRO.
STRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.85% of graded US stocks.
- STRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 205th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.42||52-week high||$17.70|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$7.78||Avg. volume||607,243|
|50-day MA||$6.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.42||Market Cap||426.46M|
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO) Company Bio
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. operates as clinical stage drug discovery, development, and manufacturing company. It focuses on creating protein therapeutics for cancer and autoimmune disorders through integrated cell-free protein synthesis platform, XpressCF. The company’s product candidates include STRO-001, an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed against the cancer target CD74 for multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma; and STRO-002, an ADC directed against folate receptor-alpha for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers. It has collaboration and license agreement with Celgene Corporation to discover and develop bispecific antibodies and/or ADCs focused primarily on the field of immuno-oncology. The company was formerly known as Fundamental Applied Biology, Inc. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRO Latest Social Stream
View Full STRO Social Stream
Latest STRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUTRO BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRO as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (Sutro or the Company) (NASDAQ: STRO), a clinical-stage oncology company pioneering site-specific and novel-format antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), today announced that Bill Newell, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences. Presentation Details: Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare ConferenceFormat: Fireside ChatDate: Wednesday, November 30, 2022Time: 10:30 a.m. ET / 7:30 a.
Shareholders in Sutro Biopharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:STRO ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered a...
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Star Equity Holdings (STRR), Sutro Biopharma (STRO) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Star Equity Holdings (STRR – Research Report), Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Star Equity Holdings (STRR) Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan reiterated a Buy rating on Star Equity Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $2.25. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.90, close to its 52-week low of $0.72. According to TipRanks.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 213.8% in Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Sutro Biopharma ( NASDAQ:STRO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$25.1m (up 195% from 3Q...
STRO Price Returns