Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRO POWR Grades
- STRO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.8% of US stocks.
- STRO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STRO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
STRO Stock Summary
- STRO's went public 3.51 years ago, making it older than merely 11.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 133.75%, Sutro Biopharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sutro Biopharma Inc is reporting a growth rate of 265.05%; that's higher than 91.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sutro Biopharma Inc are CAPR, YMAB, FDMT, SLDB, and BCDA.
- STRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sutro Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to www.sutrobio.com.
STRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STRO's price/sales ratio is 284.21% higher, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 36 months, STRO's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.1.
- STRO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 4.4 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRO.
STRO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.85% of graded US stocks.
- STRO's asset turnover comes in at 0.194 -- ranking 205th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STRO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$23.70|
|Prev. close||$4.44||52-week low||$4.32|
|Day high||$4.53||Avg. volume||560,206|
|50-day MA||$6.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.41||Market Cap||211.20M|
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO) Company Bio
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. operates as clinical stage drug discovery, development, and manufacturing company. It focuses on creating protein therapeutics for cancer and autoimmune disorders through integrated cell-free protein synthesis platform, XpressCF. The company’s product candidates include STRO-001, an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed against the cancer target CD74 for multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma; and STRO-002, an ADC directed against folate receptor-alpha for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers. It has collaboration and license agreement with Celgene Corporation to discover and develop bispecific antibodies and/or ADCs focused primarily on the field of immuno-oncology. The company was formerly known as Fundamental Applied Biology, Inc. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRO Latest Social Stream
View Full STRO Social Stream
Latest STRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sutro Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRO as an investment opportunity.
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Srini Akkaraju and Michael Dybbs’ Samsara BioCapital. You can skip our detailed analysis of Akkaraju and Dybbs’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Srini Akkaraju and Michael Dybbs’ Samsara BioCapital. Dr. Srinivas Akkaraju […]
The contrarian in a lot of people perks up during selloffs like the one we're in right now, but don't let these F-rated stocks tempt you.
Investors need to pay close attention to Sutro Biopharma (STRO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Berenberg Bank analyst Zhiqiang Shu maintained a Buy rating on Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report) today and set a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $14.57, close to its 52-week low of $14.26. According to TipRanks.com, Shu is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of -11.8% and a 26.6% success rate. Shu covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Black Diamond Therapeutics, Monte Rosa Therapeutics, and Sensei Biotherapeutics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Sutro Biopharma with a $31.00 average price target.
STRO Price Returns