Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRO POWR Grades
- STRO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 44.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- STRO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.04% of US stocks).
STRO Stock Summary
- STRO's went public 2.83 years ago, making it older than merely 6.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- STRO's price/sales ratio is 15.66; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.48% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STRO comes in at -32.55% -- higher than that of just 8.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNA, LTRX, GTYH, ABUS, and GLYC.
- STRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sutro Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to www.sutrobio.com.
STRO Valuation Summary
- STRO's price/earnings ratio is -18.3; this is 153.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 34 months, STRO's price/sales ratio has gone up 9.2.
- Over the past 34 months, STRO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRO.
STRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.88||52-week high||$28.30|
|Prev. close||$17.08||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||475,070|
|50-day MA||$18.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.98||Market Cap||778.39M|
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO) Company Bio
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. operates as clinical stage drug discovery, development, and manufacturing company. It focuses on creating protein therapeutics for cancer and autoimmune disorders through integrated cell-free protein synthesis platform, XpressCF. The company’s product candidates include STRO-001, an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed against the cancer target CD74 for multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma; and STRO-002, an ADC directed against folate receptor-alpha for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers. It has collaboration and license agreement with Celgene Corporation to discover and develop bispecific antibodies and/or ADCs focused primarily on the field of immuno-oncology. The company was formerly known as Fundamental Applied Biology, Inc. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
STRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRO Latest Social Stream
View Full STRO Social Stream
Latest STRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sutro Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRO as an investment opportunity.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRO), a clinical-stage drug discovery, development and manufacturing company focused on the application of precise protein engineering and rational design to create next-generation cancer and autoimmune therapeutics, today announced that Chief Executive Officer, Bill Newell, will participate in two virtual investor conferences in June.
Sutro Biopharma Receives Undisclosed Milestone Payment Under Bispecific ADC Collaboration with Merck
Sutro Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: STRO) has received a milestone payment under its collaboration and license agreement with the healthcare division of Merck KGaA Germany (OTC: MKGAF). The payment is related to a patient enrollment achievement in the Phase 1 dose-escalation and expansion study of M1231 in adult patients with metastatic solid tumors. M1231 is an investigational bispecific antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeting MUC1-EGFR. As part of the agreement, Sutro is manufacturing the antibody an
Sutro Biopharma Earns Milestone Payment from Bispecific Antibody-Drug Conjugate Collaboration with Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: STRO), clinical-stage drug discovery, development and manufacturing company focused on the application of precise protein engineering and rational design to create next-generation cancer and autoimmune therapeutics, today announced that it has received a milestone payment under its collaboration and license agreement with the healthcare division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, related to a patient enrollment achievement in the Phase 1 dose escalation and expansion study of M1231 in adult patients with metastatic solid tumors, including non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. M1231 is an investigational bispecific antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) targeting MUC1-EGFR.
STRO Price Returns