Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO): Price and Financial Metrics
STRO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Sutro Biopharma Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 10.6% of US stocks.
- Sutro Biopharma Inc's stock had its IPO on September 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.21% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STRO comes in at -30.12% -- higher than that of just 10.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sutro Biopharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TBPH, SIMO, IMGN, ONTX, and TROV.
- Visit STRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sutrobio.com.
STRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
STRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$12.75|
|Prev. close||$11.21||52-week low||$7.69|
|Day high||$11.73||Avg. volume||78,382|
|50-day MA||$11.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.61||Market Cap||263.23M|
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. (STRO) Company Bio
Sutro Biopharma, Inc. operates as clinical stage drug discovery, development, and manufacturing company. It focuses on creating protein therapeutics for cancer and autoimmune disorders through integrated cell-free protein synthesis platform, XpressCF. The company’s product candidates include STRO-001, an antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) directed against the cancer target CD74 for multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma; and STRO-002, an ADC directed against folate receptor-alpha for patients with ovarian and endometrial cancers. It has collaboration and license agreement with Celgene Corporation to discover and develop bispecific antibodies and/or ADCs focused primarily on the field of immuno-oncology. The company was formerly known as Fundamental Applied Biology, Inc. Sutro Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in South San Francisco, California.