Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRR Stock Summary
- STRR has a market capitalization of $12,182,241 -- more than approximately only 5.18% of US stocks.
- STRR's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2.62% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STRR comes in at -92.86% -- higher than that of only 6.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC are BGSF, SUNW, TCS, STC, and JCTCF.
- Visit STRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digirad.com.
STRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STRR's price/sales ratio is 94.74% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 229 months, STRR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 155.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRR.
STRR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -88.89%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -100.23%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.32%.
The table below shows STRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, TCMD, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRR.
The table below shows STRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STRR, see our STRR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$6.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
STRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.91||52-week high||$1.28|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||23,820|
|50-day MA||$0.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||13.77M|
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR) Company Bio
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company with three divisions: Healthcare, Building & Construction, and Real Estate & Investments.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRR Latest Social Stream
View Full STRR Social Stream
Latest STRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRR as an investment opportunity.
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. to Participate in the Industrial Tech Virtual Conference Presented by Maxim Group and hosted by M-Vest on Tuesday, March 21st at 1:00 pm ET
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP), (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today that its Chief Executive Officer, Rick Coleman will present at the Industrial Tech Virtual Conference, presented by Maxim Group LLC and hosted by M-Vest, on Tuesday, March 21, 2023. Star Equity will participate in a virtual "Modular Construction Technology & Trends" panel at 1:00 pm ET. Maxim Group's Industrial
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Announces 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
Q4 2022 revenues and gross profit increased 8.8% and 34.8%, respectively, compared to Q4 2021 Q4 2022 net income increased to $1.9 million from $4.4 million loss in Q4 2021 Q4 2022 adjusted EBITDA increased to $3.1 million from $1.0 million in Q4 2021 OLD GREENWICH, Conn., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, reported today its financial results for the fourth quarter (Q4) and year (FY
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results on March 15th
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP), (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022, before the market opens on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. A conference call is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT) on March 15, 2023 to discuss the results and management’s outlook. The call may be access
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.25 Per Share of 10% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Feb. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) declared a cash dividend to holders of the Company’s 10% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock of $0.25 per share. The record date for this dividend is March 1, 2023, and the payment date is March 10, 2023. About Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Star Equity Holdings, In
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Star Equity Holdings (STRR), Sutro Biopharma (STRO) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Star Equity Holdings (STRR – Research Report), Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Star Equity Holdings (STRR) Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan reiterated a Buy rating on Star Equity Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $2.25. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.90, close to its 52-week low of $0.72. According to TipRanks.
STRR Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...