Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.16, STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.21% of US stocks.
- STRR's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.89% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, STRR has reported earnings growth of -662.37%, putting it ahead of only 2.77% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CONN, BCC, JOB, ALR, and FL.
- STRR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.digirad.com.
STRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STRR's price/sales ratio is 95% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- STRR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.5 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRR.
STRR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -70.27%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1346.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.05%.
The table below shows STRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, TCMD, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRR.
The table below shows STRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||224,389|
|50-day MA||$0.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.02||Market Cap||15.23M|
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR) Company Bio
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company with three divisions: Healthcare, Building & Construction, and Real Estate & Investments.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRR Latest Social Stream
View Full STRR Social Stream
Latest STRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STAR EQUITY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRR as an investment opportunity.
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend of $0.25 Per Share of 10% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) declared a cash dividend to holders of the Company’s 10% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock of $0.25 per share. The record date for this dividend is December 1, 2022, and the payment date is December 12, 2022. About Star Equity Holdings, Inc. Star Equity Holdin
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Star Equity Holdings (STRR), Sutro Biopharma (STRO) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Star Equity Holdings (STRR – Research Report), Sutro Biopharma (STRO – Research Report) and Pear Therapeutics (PEAR – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Star Equity Holdings (STRR) Maxim Group analyst Tate Sullivan reiterated a Buy rating on Star Equity Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $2.25. The company's shares closed last Monday at $0.90, close to its 52-week low of $0.72. According to TipRanks.
Entrenched SVT Board Dismisses Star Equity’s Proposal in Neglect of its Fiduciary DutyIncumbents Not Focused on Maximizing Shareholder Value OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Fund, LP (“Star Equity Fund”, “we”, “our”), a 5.2% shareholder of Servotronics, Inc. (NYSE American: SVT) (“Servotronics” or “the Company”), seeks to unlock shareholder value and improve corporate governance at its portfolio companies. On October 20th, we privately presented Servotronics’ C
Reported a 55% increase in Q3 2022 consolidated gross profit versus Q3 2021 Construction division reported a significant gross margin improvement OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, reported today its financial results for the three months (third quarter) and nine months (year to date) ended September 30, 2022. Following the sale of a portion of our Healthcare bus
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP), (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, before the market opens on Friday, November 11, 2022. A conference call is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. PT) on November 11, 2022, to discuss the results and management’s outlook. The call may be accessed by diali
STRR Price Returns