Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STRR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STRR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STRR is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STRR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STRR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,042,754, Star Equity Holdings Inc has a greater market value than only 0.33% of US stocks.
- STRR's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STRR comes in at 54.66% -- higher than that of 97.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Star Equity Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KEQU, HBB, KBAL, ALG, and DLX.
- Visit STRR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digirad.com.
STRR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STRR's EV/EBIT ratio is 64.16% lower, now standing at 10.5.
- STRR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 130.4 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, STRR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 536.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STRR.
STRR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.98%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -121.55%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -86.83%.
The table below shows STRR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STRR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STRR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.14% of graded US stocks.
- STRR's asset turnover comes in at 0.908 -- ranking 23rd of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, TCMD, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STRR.
The table below shows STRR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STRR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STRR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.85||52-week high||$4.67|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.72|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||421,843|
|50-day MA||$1.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||12.74M|
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (STRR) Company Bio
Star Equity Holdings, Inc. is a diversified holding company with three divisions: Healthcare, Building & Construction, and Real Estate & Investments.
Most Popular Stories View All
STRR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STRR Latest Social Stream
View Full STRR Social Stream
Latest STRR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Star Equity Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STRR as an investment opportunity.
Recent market volatility is enough to make your head spin, and can cause plenty of confusion for retail investors seeking a solid market strategy. It’s tempting to look to the experts, but that raises another question: which experts are the best to follow? Probably the best experts to follow are the corporate insiders. These are company officers, in upper management or the Board of Directors, who have both direct access to their company’s inner workings and a responsibility to their shareholders
Insiders might want to re-evaluate their US$2.1m stock purchase as Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:STRR) drops to US$19m
Insiders who bought US$2.1m worth of Star Equity Holdings, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:STRR ) stock at an average buy price of...
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, announced today the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 9,500,000 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of common stock in lieu thereof) and warrants to purchase up to 9,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (the “common warrants”). Each share of common stock
Good morning, trader!
OLD GREENWICH, Conn., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Star Equity Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: STRR; STRRP) (“Star Equity” or the “Company”), a diversified holding company, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 9,500,000 shares of its common stock (or pre-funded warrants to purchase shares of common stock in lieu thereof) and warrants to purchase up to 9,500,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (the “common warrants”). Each share of common stock (or pre-funded warran
STRR Price Returns