State Street Corp. (STT): Price and Financial Metrics
STT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.33||52-week high||$94.74|
|Prev. close||$68.47||52-week low||$58.62|
|Day high||$69.81||Avg. volume||2,926,954|
|50-day MA||$72.03||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$75.75||Market Cap||23.17B|
STT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STT POWR Grades
- STT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- STT's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.95% of US stocks).
STT Stock Summary
- STT has a higher market value than 90.73% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,405,370,246.
- STT's went public 36.9 years ago, making it older than 93.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- STT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STATE STREET CORP are RF, BBD, DAL, UAL, and SYF.
- STT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STATE STREET CORP's official web site, go to www.statestreet.com.
STT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, STT's price/sales ratio is 111.11% higher, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, STT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STT.
STT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 2%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.21%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -4.57%.
The table below shows STT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.22% of graded US stocks.
- STT's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FCNCA, ASRV, and ACNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STT.
The table below shows STT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of STT, see our STT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$100.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.59 (Moderate Buy)|
State Street Corp. (STT) Company Bio
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide. It is the second-oldest continually operating United States bank; its predecessor, Union Bank, was founded in 1792. State Street is ranked 15th on the list of largest banks in the United States by assets. It is one of the largest asset management companies in the world with US$3.9 trillion under management and US$43.3 trillion under custody and administration. It is the largest custodian bank in the world, providing securities services and it is almost considered a systemically important bank by the Financial Stability Board. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
STT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STT Latest Social Stream
View Full STT Social Stream
Latest STT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STATE STREET CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STT as an investment opportunity.
5 Investors Betting Big on Palantir (PLTR) Stock
Shares of PLTR stock have soared higher following its first-quarter earnings.
Top IBM Shareholders
The top IBM shareholders are James Whitehurst, Arvind Krishna, James Kavanaugh, Vanguard Group Inc., BlackRock Inc., and State Street Corp.
State Street Global Advisors to Extend Proxy Voting Choice to ETFs and Mutual Funds
BOSTON, May 22, 2023--State Street Global Advisors, the asset management business of State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT), today announced it will offer more investors, including those owning its US ETFs and US mutual funds, the power to choose a voting policy that directs the proxy votes of shares owned in the index equity funds in which they are invested.
State Street to offer proxy voting choices to retail investors
State Street Corp will offer retail fund investors proxy voting choices, the firm said on Monday, moving ahead of rivals with a strategy that could blunt criticism of index funds' environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies. By the end of 2024, the firm's asset-management arm, State Street Global Advisors, aims to allow investors in $1.5 trillion worth of its index equity assets to influence how their proxy votes will be cast at corporate annual meetings. Investors in products including exchange-traded funds will chose among various voting policies offered by Institutional Shareholder Services.
5 Investors Betting Big on Meta Materials (MMAT) Stock
Who's betting on MMAT stock?
STT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on State Street Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
State Street Corp (STT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
State Street Corp (STT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
State Street Corp (STT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...