State Street Corporation (STT): Price and Financial Metrics
STT Stock Summary
- State Street Corp's market capitalization of $25,766,345,975 is ahead of 92.37% of US-listed equities.
- State Street Corp's stock had its IPO on July 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 91.84% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.54 for State Street Corp; that's greater than it is for 92% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSG, S, UAL, RCL, and SYF.
- Visit STT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.statestreet.com.
STT Stock Price Chart More Charts
STT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.42||52-week high||$80.99|
|Prev. close||$78.19||52-week low||$48.62|
|Day high||$80.99||Avg. volume||2,817,218|
|50-day MA||$68.74||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$62.28||Market Cap||29.24B|
State Street Corporation (STT) Company Bio
State Street Corporation provides a range of financial products and services to institutional investors worldwide, including investment management services, such as investment management, investment research, and investment advisory services to corporations, public funds, and other sophisticated investors, as well as offers active and passive asset management strategies for equity, fixed-income, and cash asset classes. The company serves mutual funds, collective investment funds and other investment pools, corporate and public retirement plans, insurance companies, foundations, endowments, and investment managers, The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.