Stevanato Group S.p.A. (STVN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STVN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STVN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STVN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- STVN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
STVN Stock Summary
- STVN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.54 -- higher than only 4.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- STVN's went public 1.39 years ago, making it older than just 3.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for STEVANATO GROUP SPA is higher than 90.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STVN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KTCC, GRFS, NTCO, AVGR, and FALC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to STVN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849853.
STVN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STVN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.52||52-week high||$24.60|
|Prev. close||$15.64||52-week low||$13.35|
|Day high||$15.93||Avg. volume||324,857|
|50-day MA||$16.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.63||Market Cap||4.59B|
Stevanato Group S.p.A. (STVN) Company Bio
Stevanato Group S.p.A. engages in the design, production, and distribution of products and systems to provide integrated solutions for pharma and healthcare. Its principal products are linked to containment solutions, drug delivery systems, medical devices, diagnostic, analytical services, visual inspection machines, assembling and packaging machines, and glass forming machine. Stevanato Group S.p.A. was founded in 1949 and is based in Piombino Dese, Italy.
Most Popular Stories View All
STVN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STVN Latest Social Stream
View Full STVN Social Stream
Latest STVN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEVANATO GROUP SPA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STVN as an investment opportunity.
PIOMBINO DESE, Italy, November 10, 2022--Stevanato Group S.p.A. (NYSE: STVN), a leading global provider of drug containment, drug delivery, and diagnostic solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries, announced today that management will present at the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference at 12:55 p.m. (GMT) on November 17, 2022.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 30.7x Stevanato Group S.p.A. ( NYSE:STVN ) may be sending very bearish...
As of Tuesday, Stevanato Group S.p.A.’s (NYSE:STVN) stock closed at $14.45, up from $14.12 the previous day. While Stevanato Group S.p.A. has overperformed by 2.34%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, STVN fell by -42.18%, with highs and lows ranging from $25.53 to $13.35, […]
PIOMBINO DESE, Italy--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stevanato Group S.p.A. (NYSE: STVN), a leading global provider of drug containment, drug delivery, and diagnostic solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and life sciences industries, today announced its financial results for the third quarter of 2022. Third Quarter 2022 Highlights Third quarter revenue increased 14% to €245.3 million, over the same period last year Revenue from high value solutions was approximately 30% of total revenue Reported d
Stevanato Group press release (STVN): Q3 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $245.3M (+14.4% Y/Y) in-line.the Company had a positive net financial position of €49.6…
STVN Price Returns