STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STWD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STWD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- STWD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.41% of US stocks).
STWD Stock Summary
- STWD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 184.77 -- higher than 83.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Starwood Property Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 98.05% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.85 for Starwood Property Trust Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.35% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMBC, SCI, RDNT, SJI, and ATAX.
- STWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Starwood Property Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STWD's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 6.7.
- Over the past 144 months, STWD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- STWD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 144 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STWD.
STWD Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 10.34%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 64.53%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.4%.
The table below shows STWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.03||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$26.32||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$26.60||Avg. volume||2,059,324|
|50-day MA||$25.91||Dividend yield||7.38%|
|200-day MA||$22.10||Market Cap||7.47B|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
STWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STWD Latest Social Stream
View Full STWD Social Stream
Latest STWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Starwood Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STWD as an investment opportunity.
Starwood Property Trust is well positioned for continued growth, but the mREIT is not without challenges.
Starwood Property Trust (STWD) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a leading global private investment firm focused on real estate and energy, issued the following statement today in response to Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp.'s (NYSE: MNR) ("Monmouth") Board of Directors' decision to reject an all-cash acquisition proposal from a controlled affiliate of Starwood Capital. Starwood Capital continues to believe its proposal provides substantially more value to Monmouth shareholders than its current merger agreeme
Starwood Capital Group Confirms Submission of Superior Proposal to Acquire Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a global private investment firm focused on real estate and energy investments, announced today that its affiliate Starwood Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. has made an enhanced all-cash, fully financed, fully actionable proposal to acquire Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) ("Monmouth") for $19.51 per Monmouth share reduced by the termination fee owed to Equity Commonwealth ("EQC") of $62.2 million or $0.63 per share. This proposal
Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, August 5, 2021 before the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call will be held on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
STWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STWDWant to see what other sources are saying about Starwood Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch