STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STWD POWR Grades
- STWD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.66% of US stocks.
- STWD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STWD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
STWD Stock Summary
- For STWD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.4% of US equities we're observing.
- STWD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.39% of US stocks.
- STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -70.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STWD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPW, MAIN, GDS, BNL, and HASI.
- Visit STWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, STWD's price/sales ratio is 284.62% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 163 months, STWD's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STWD.
STWD Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -198.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.54%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.52%.
The table below shows STWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STWD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.87% of graded US stocks.
- STWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.014 -- ranking 339th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VTR, UDR, and CGBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STWD.
The table below shows STWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.57||52-week high||$25.06|
|Prev. close||$21.14||52-week low||$17.69|
|Day high||$21.10||Avg. volume||2,196,719|
|50-day MA||$19.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.47||Market Cap||6.37B|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
STWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STWD Latest Social Stream
View Full STWD Social Stream
Latest STWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STWD as an investment opportunity.
Starwood Property Trust (STWD) closed at $21.40 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.38% move from the prior day.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc.'s (NYSE:STWD) market cap touched US$6.5b last week, benefiting both individual investors who own 49% as well as institutions
Every investor in Starwood Property Trust, Inc. ( NYSE:STWD ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a global private investment firm with a primary focus on real estate, today announced the launch of Starwood Impact Investors ("SII"), a return-driven strategy that seeks to invest in real estate opportunities controlled by women and diverse owners and operators across the United States.
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a private investment firm with a primary focus on global real estate, and Adventurous Journeys Capital Partners ("AJ Capital"), a dynamic real estate and hospitality company, today announced the launch of Field & Stream Lodge Co. ("Field & Stream"), a branded hospitality platform aiming to create modern and affordable lifestyle lodging across the United States. Field & Stream is an iconic American brand established in 1871 which brings great authentic
Rising asset yields support AGNC Investment's (AGNC) Q4 average net interest spread. However, the rise in the weighted average cost of funds acts as a headwind.
STWD Price Returns
Continue Researching STWDWant to see what other sources are saying about Starwood Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch