STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
STWD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Starwood Property Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 97.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.54 for Starwood Property Trust Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.43% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Starwood Property Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of just 5.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Starwood Property Trust Inc are TGE, OFC, PBFX, SEM, and KW.
- Visit STWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Stock Price Chart More Charts
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.40||52-week high||$25.56|
|Prev. close||$25.35||52-week low||$20.83|
|Day high||$25.42||Avg. volume||1,209,025|
|50-day MA||$24.66||Dividend yield||7.57%|
|200-day MA||$23.68||Market Cap||7.16B|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.