STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STWD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where STWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.17% of US stocks.
- STWD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- STWD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 31.96% of US stocks).
STWD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 176.25, Starwood Property Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.5% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Starwood Property Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 98.04% of US stocks.
- STWD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Starwood Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AMBC, BNL, HBM, PBF, and GLPI.
- Visit STWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Valuation Summary
- STWD's price/earnings ratio is 15.3; this is 59.25% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 145 months, STWD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- STWD's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STWD.
STWD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.83%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -35.06%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -36.83%.
The table below shows STWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STWD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.96% of graded US stocks.
- STWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.014 -- ranking 337th of 445 Trading stocks.
- VTR, AMP, and UDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STWD.
The table below shows STWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.51||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$25.46||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$25.88||Avg. volume||1,918,619|
|50-day MA||$25.31||Dividend yield||7.53%|
|200-day MA||$24.29||Market Cap||7.35B|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
STWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STWD Latest Social Stream
View Full STWD Social Stream
Latest STWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Starwood Property Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STWD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 extreme dividend stocks with upside potential. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Extreme Dividend Stocks With Upside Potential. Growth stocks have exploded in value at the marketplace over the past few months due in part to the influx […]
Starwood Capital Group ("Starwood Capital"), a leading global private investment firm, announced the closing of its latest opportunistic real estate fund, Starwood Distressed Opportunity Fund XII (SOF XII), with capital commitments exceeding $10 billion, surpassing the $7.6 billion raised for its predecessor vehicle, SOF XI. Together with existing commitments to other private real estate investment vehicles, Starwood Property Trust, Inc., Starwood Real Estate Income Trust, Inc. and Starwood Ener
Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) today announced that the Company will release its third quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 before the opening of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. A conference call will be held on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
GREENWICH, Conn., Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: STWD) ("the Company") today announced that the Company''s Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.48 per share of common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2021. The dividend is payable
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Starwood Property Trust shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
STWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STWDWant to see what other sources are saying about Starwood Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch