STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
STWD Stock Summary
- For STWD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.36% of US equities we're observing.
- STWD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Starwood Property Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Starwood Property Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGE, OFC, PBFX, SEM, and KW.
- Visit STWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Stock Price Chart More Charts
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.94||52-week high||$26.33|
|Prev. close||$25.88||52-week low||$21.78|
|Day high||$25.96||Avg. volume||1,212,581|
|50-day MA||$25.23||Dividend yield||7.4%|
|200-day MA||$23.97||Market Cap||7.31B|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.