STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD): Price and Financial Metrics
STWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.90||52-week high||$22.02|
|Prev. close||$19.92||52-week low||$16.06|
|Day high||$20.25||Avg. volume||3,404,742|
|50-day MA||$20.42||Dividend yield||9.64%|
|200-day MA||$19.14||Market Cap||6.22B|
STWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STWD POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where STWD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STWD is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STWD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
STWD Stock Summary
- For STWD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.04 for STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC; that's greater than it is for 92.99% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC comes in at 52.8%, a number that bests 89.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC are VICI, CPLP, GECC, ICMB, and BNL.
- STWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.starwoodpropertytrust.com.
STWD Valuation Summary
- STWD's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 191.67% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- STWD's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 170 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STWD.
STWD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 17.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -15.51%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -39.52%.
The table below shows STWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STWD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.87% of graded US stocks.
- STWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.014 -- ranking 339th of 444 Trading stocks.
- VTR, UDR, and CGBD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STWD.
The table below shows STWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST, INC. Starwood Property Trust Inc. (STWD) Company Bio
Starwood Property Trust focuses on originating, acquiring, financing and managing commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
STWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STWD Latest Social Stream
View Full STWD Social Stream
Latest STWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARWOOD PROPERTY TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STWD as an investment opportunity.
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE: STWD) ("the Company") today announced that the Company's Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.48 per share of common stock for the quarter ending September 30, 2023. The dividend is payable on October 16, 2023 to stockholders of record as of September 30, 2023.
With the interest rate volatility, the Zacks REIT and Equity Trust industry is likely to see a fall in spreads and origination levels. Amid this, STWD, LADR and IVR are poised to navigate industry hiccups.
RADIAL POWER COMPLETES 3.35MWdc SOLAR PROJECT IN AUSTIN, BRINGING RENEWABLE ENERGY TO PALOMA RIDGE OFFICE PARK
Radial Power, an emerging leader in distributed clean energy solutions, today announced the successful installation and commissioning of the Paloma Ridge solar project in Austin, Texas. This innovative project, comprising both rooftop solar and carport solar, marks a significant step towards sustainable energy solutions for the region. Paloma Ridge is the largest solar project connected to Austin Energy, participating in Austin Energy's "Value of Solar" and performance-based incentive programs.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 most undervalued REIT stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to take a look at the top five stocks in this list and skip our introduction to the real estate industry then take a look at 5 Most Undervalued REIT Stocks […]
The fate of a vacant K Street NW office building should be sealed by the end of the year. In its quarterly earnings call Aug. 3, Starwood Property Trust (NYSE: STWD) President Jeffery DiModica updated analysts on a downtown D.C. building where it holds a $120 million loan — which sources have confirmed to Washington Business Journal as 1200 K St. NW. While Starwood continues to work through a possible sale to convert the 389,975-square-foot building to residential, it's also hunting a possible office tenant, which DiModica didn't name.
STWD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STWDWant to see what other sources are saying about Starwood Property Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Starwood Property Trust Inc (STWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch