Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB): Price and Financial Metrics
STXB Stock Summary
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on May 4, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.93% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 274.5%, Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.89% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STXB comes in at -38.99% -- higher than that of just 6.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STXB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SASR, BHB, FBP, BXS, and NWFL.
- Visit STXB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sotb.com.
STXB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.54||52-week high||$23.56|
|Prev. close||$22.66||52-week low||$8.96|
|Day high||$23.56||Avg. volume||33,958|
|50-day MA||$18.91||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$14.54||Market Cap||407.01M|
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) Company Bio
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Spirit of Texas Bank, SSB which provides personal and business banking products and services. The company was formerly known as ST Financial Group, Inc. and changed its name to Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. in February, 2017. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Conroe, Texas.
STXB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXB Latest Social Stream
View Full STXB Social Stream
Latest STXB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXB as an investment opportunity.
Spirit of Texas (STXB) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for First Hawaiian shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
With me today is Mr. Dean Bass, chairman and chief executive officer; Mr. Following my opening remarks, we will provide a high-level review and commentary on the financial details of the fourth quarter before opening the call to Q&A. I'd now like to cover a few housekeeping items.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 26, 2021 / Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:STXB) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
STXB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STXBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!