Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where STXB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STXB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 169 days.
- STXB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
STXB Stock Summary
- STXB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.58%, Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.83% of about US stocks.
- Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.32% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc are SFBC, CBNK, ALRS, BKSC, and PCB.
- Visit STXB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sotb.com.
STXB Valuation Summary
- STXB's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 3.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 40 months, STXB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.1.
- Over the past 40 months, STXB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXB.
STXB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STXB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.54% of graded US stocks.
- STXB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STXB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STXB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.54||52-week high||$31.75|
|Prev. close||$27.68||52-week low||$17.71|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||83,432|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$24.80||Market Cap||476.14M|
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) Company Bio
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Spirit of Texas Bank, SSB which provides personal and business banking products and services. The company was formerly known as ST Financial Group, Inc. and changed its name to Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. in February, 2017. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Conroe, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STXB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXB Latest Social Stream
View Full STXB Social Stream
Latest STXB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXB as an investment opportunity.
Spirit Of Texas Bancshares, Inc.'s (STXB) CEO Dean Bass On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2022 11:00 A.M. ET Company Participants Jerry Golemon - Chief Operating Officer Dean Bass - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David McGuire - President and Chief Lending Officer Allison Johnson - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Spirit of Texas Bancshares (NASDAQ: STXB)Q4 2021 Earnings CallJan 27, 2022, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings.
Spirit of Texas (STXB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.85% and 5.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: STXB) ("Spirit," the "Company," "we," "our," or "us"), reported net income of $9.1 million in the fourth quarter of 2021, representing diluted earnings per share of $0.51, compared to net income of $12.5 million in the fourth quarter of 2020, representing diluted earnings per share of $0.72. During the fourth quarter of 2020, net income was impacted by $3.7 million in gain on sale of Main Street Lending loans and $4.5 million in net accretion of deferred
Renasant (RNST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.62% and 0.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STXB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STXBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch