Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXB POWR Grades
- STXB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- STXB's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- STXB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
STXB Stock Summary
- STXB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -68.39%, Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.23% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for STXB comes in at 37.93% -- higher than that of 95.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CBNK, ALRS, CCB, FCBC, and GABC.
- STXB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.sotb.com.
STXB Valuation Summary
- STXB's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 3.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 40 months, STXB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 34.1.
- Over the past 40 months, STXB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXB.
STXB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STXB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.54% of graded US stocks.
- STXB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows STXB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STXB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.55||52-week high||$31.75|
|Prev. close||$25.61||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$25.75||Avg. volume||95,438|
|50-day MA||$27.89||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$25.94||Market Cap||446.00M|
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) Company Bio
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for Spirit of Texas Bank, SSB which provides personal and business banking products and services. The company was formerly known as ST Financial Group, Inc. and changed its name to Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. in February, 2017. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Conroe, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
STXB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXB Latest Social Stream
View Full STXB Social Stream
Latest STXB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXB as an investment opportunity.
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: STXB) (the "Company"), the bank holding company for Spirit of Texas Bank, today announced that on February 24, 2022, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $0.12 per share of the Company's common stock. The dividend is payable on March 25, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 11, 2022.
Investment company Bhz Capital Management, Lp (Current Portfolio) buys Banc of California Inc, Primis Financial Corp, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, Southern States Bancshares Inc, Columbia Banking System Inc, sells , Wintrust Financial Corp, , , PacWest Bancorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bhz Capital Management, Lp.
Investment company River Oaks Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Southern First Bancshares Inc, Western Alliance Bancorp, Servisfirst Bancshares Inc, Orrstown Financial Services Inc, ConnectOne Bancorp Inc, sells Alerus Financial Corp, , Cadence Bank, Cadence Bank, Renasant Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, River Oaks Capital LLC.
Many of Houston's largest banks surpassed analysts' expectations in fourth-quarter financial results.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Spirit of Texas Bancshares (NASDAQ: STXB)Q4 2021 Earnings CallJan 27, 2022, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings.
STXB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STXBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (STXB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch