Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, STXB has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 1.94% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- STXB has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 4.59%, higher than about 99.8% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with STXB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CIB, K, TAK, GHG and HCC.
STXB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for STXB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 44.7%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 25.49% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, STXB has a beta lower than 32.22% of them.
- STXB's market cap of approximately $469 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 23.09% of them.
STXB Dividend Chart
STXB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|