Stereotaxis (STXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXS POWR Grades
- STXS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 54.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STXS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- STXS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.14% of US stocks).
STXS Stock Summary
- For STXS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 18.28% of US equities we're observing.
- STXS's price/sales ratio is 7.99; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 81.94% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Stereotaxis Inc's share price is greater than that of 81.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stereotaxis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BMRA, VRNS, FIVN, ZUO, and HCAT.
- Visit STXS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.stereotaxis.com.
STXS Valuation Summary
- STXS's price/sales ratio is 15.8; this is 39.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- STXS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 83.7 over the prior 208 months.
- Over the past 208 months, STXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXS.
STXS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.21%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.1%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.73%.
The table below shows STXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STXS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.02% of graded US stocks.
- STXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 75th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, SMLR, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STXS.
The table below shows STXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.99||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$2.10||52-week low||$1.72|
|Day high||$2.16||Avg. volume||421,540|
|50-day MA||$2.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.54||Market Cap||148.58M|
Stereotaxis (STXS) Company Bio
Stereotaxis Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets advanced cardiology instrument control system for use in the cath lab that is used in the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The Company markets Stereotaxis System in the United States and Europe.
Most Popular Stories View All
STXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXS Latest Social Stream
View Full STXS Social Stream
Latest STXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stereotaxis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXS as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced that David Fischel, chairman and CEO, will present at three investor conferences in the first quarter 2022.
ST. LOUIS, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced that it will release financial results for its 2021 fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 on Thursday, March 3, 2022 before the open of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. EST that day to discuss the Company’s results and corporate developments
Investment company Roubaix Capital, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Treace Medical Concepts Inc, Alpha Teknova Inc, EnerSys, Xometry Inc, First Citizens BancShares Inc, sells Rogers Corp, Alliance Data Systems Corp, Hayward Holdings Inc, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Aspen Aerogels Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Roubaix Capital, LLC.
Fuwai Central China Cardiovascular Hospital Becomes First to Offer Advanced Robotic Treatment for Heart Rhythm Disorders in Central China
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, announces that Fuwai Central China Cardiovascular Hospital has become the first in central China to establish a robotic electrophysiology program with installation of Stereotaxis’ Robotic Magnetic Navigation technology. Chief physicians for arrhythmia treatment, Dr. Chen Ke and Dr. Song Weifeng, successfully performed their first ro
HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center Builds Advanced Robotic Program to Treat Heart Rhythm Disorders
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, announces that HonorHealth has established a robotic electrophysiology program as part of its Cardiovascular Center of Excellence at HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center in Scottsdale, Arizona. HonorHealth is among the first in the nation to offer the Genesis Robotic Magnetic Navigation (RMN) system to patients receiving minim
STXS Price Returns