Stereotaxis (STXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXS POWR Grades
- STXS scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 53.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STXS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- STXS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.06% of US stocks).
STXS Stock Summary
- For STXS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 19.02% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, STEREOTAXIS INC is reporting a growth rate of 108.74%; that's higher than 86.82% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for STEREOTAXIS INC comes in at -13.45%, a number that bests merely 11.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to STEREOTAXIS INC are ZUO, RSKD, INTA, LUCD, and PD.
- STXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit STEREOTAXIS INC's official web site, go to www.stereotaxis.com.
STXS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, STXS's price/sales ratio is 18% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 223 months, STXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 12.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXS.
STXS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.35%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -199.73%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.73%.
The table below shows STXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STXS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.02% of graded US stocks.
- STXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 75th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, SMLR, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STXS.
The table below shows STXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$7.22|
|Prev. close||$2.23||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||314,017|
|50-day MA||$1.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||163.04M|
Stereotaxis (STXS) Company Bio
Stereotaxis Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets advanced cardiology instrument control system for use in the cath lab that is used in the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The Company markets Stereotaxis System in the United States and Europe.
Most Popular Stories View All
STXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXS Latest Social Stream
View Full STXS Social Stream
Latest STXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STEREOTAXIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXS as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced that David Fischel, Chairman and CEO, will participate in the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference. Mr. Fischel will present on Stereotaxis’ business and technology during a Fireside Discussion on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 9:00 am ET. He will then join a panel discussion on “The Future of Robotic
Stereotaxis Inc. (STXS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -16.67% and 2.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Stereotaxis continues to demonstrate robust commercial and technological progress,” said David Fischel, Chairman and CEO. “We received two system orders in the third quarter, and have already received two additional signed purchase contracts as we
Delcath Systems, Inc. (DCTH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 12.38% and 10.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Thermo Fisher (TMO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.28% and 8.30%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
STXS Price Returns