Stereotaxis (STXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXS POWR Grades
- STXS scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STXS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- STXS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.58% of US stocks).
STXS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Stereotaxis Inc is higher than it is for about only 19.6% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.07, Stereotaxis Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 32.01%, Stereotaxis Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.21% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Stereotaxis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SUMO, DMRC, ZUO, BFLY, and VRNS.
- STXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stereotaxis Inc's official web site, go to www.stereotaxis.com.
STXS Valuation Summary
- STXS's price/sales ratio is 15.8; this is 39.21% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- STXS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 83.7 over the prior 208 months.
- Over the past 208 months, STXS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXS.
STXS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.68%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.73%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 291%.
The table below shows STXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STXS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STXS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.02% of graded US stocks.
- STXS's asset turnover comes in at 0.581 -- ranking 75th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- FONR, SMLR, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STXS.
The table below shows STXS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.87||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$5.89||52-week low||$4.20|
|Day high||$6.03||Avg. volume||377,038|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.20||Market Cap||437.79M|
Stereotaxis (STXS) Company Bio
Stereotaxis Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets advanced cardiology instrument control system for use in the cath lab that is used in the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The Company markets Stereotaxis System in the United States and Europe.
Most Popular Stories View All
STXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXS Latest Social Stream
View Full STXS Social Stream
Latest STXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stereotaxis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXS as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced it will host an inaugural Innovation Day by live webcast on December 13. The event will include presentations of the companys innovation pipeline by members of Stereotaxis leadership with a live Q&A session.
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), a pioneer and global leader in surgical robotics for minimally invasive endovascular intervention, today announced it will host an inaugural Innovation Day by live webcast on December 13. The event will include presentations of the company’s innovation pipeline by members of Stereotaxis leadership with a live Q&A session. What: Stereotaxis Innovation Day – Pioneering Endovascular RoboticsWhen: Monday, December 13, 2021 at 4:0
BJC HealthCare Becomes First Health Care System in Midwest to Adopt Latest Robotic Technology for Arrhythmia Treatment
ST. LOUIS, Nov. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE:STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, announces today that BJC HealthCare has become the first health care system in the midwest to offer the Genesis RMN system, advancing electrophysiology patient care and expanding access to advanced robotic technology for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias in the greater St. Louis region.
Stereotaxis (NYSEAMERICAN:STXS) posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday. The company reported ($0.07) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts consensus estimates of ($0.04) by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports. Stereotaxis had a negative return on equity of 24.21% and a negative net margin of 25.42%. Shares of STXS stock opened at $6.52 on Friday. Stereotaxis has 
Stereotaxis (NYSE:STXS): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.07 misses by $0.03. Revenue of $9.1M (+4.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.07M. Press Release...
STXS Price Returns