Stereotaxis (STXS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STXS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STXS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- STXS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- STXS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
STXS Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Stereotaxis Inc is higher than it is for about just 15.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.67, Stereotaxis Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.3% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Stereotaxis Inc's share price is greater than that of 85.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Stereotaxis Inc are DSPG, CVLT, PHR, BLDP, and SWAV.
- STXS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Stereotaxis Inc's official web site, go to www.stereotaxis.com.
STXS Valuation Summary
- STXS's price/earnings ratio is -92.4; this is 371.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- STXS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 86.4 over the prior 206 months.
- Over the past 206 months, STXS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 102.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STXS.
STXS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.21%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 674.49%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 9.73%.
The table below shows STXS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STXS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STXS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.11||52-week high||$10.30|
|Prev. close||$9.39||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$9.44||Avg. volume||403,733|
|50-day MA||$8.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.42||Market Cap||675.18M|
Stereotaxis (STXS) Company Bio
Stereotaxis Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets advanced cardiology instrument control system for use in the cath lab that is used in the treatment of coronary artery disease and arrhythmias. The Company markets Stereotaxis System in the United States and Europe.
STXS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STXS Latest Social Stream
View Full STXS Social Stream
Latest STXS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Stereotaxis Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STXS as an investment opportunity.
ST. LOUIS, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, today announced the appointment of Myriam J. Curet, M.D., to its Board of Directors. Dr. Curet currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer for Intuitive Surgical, the global leader and pioneer of robotic surgery. Dr. Curet joined Intuitive Surgical in 2005 and has since led the development of clinical evid
ST. LOUIS, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis (NYSE: STXS), the global leader in innovative robotic technologies for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmias, today announced that it will release financial results for its 2021 second quarter on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 before the open of the U.S. financial markets. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 10 a.m. EST that day to discuss the Company’s results and corporate developments. What:Stereotaxis second quarter 2021 fi
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Stereotaxis Inc. (STXS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Stereotaxis (NYSEAMERICAN:STXS) released its earnings results on Monday. The company reported ($0.02) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Zacks consensus estimate of ($0.03) by $0.01, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Stereotaxis had a negative net margin of 24.54% and a negative return on equity of 22.78%. Stereotaxis stock opened at $7.00 on Wednesday. The firms 
Thank you for joining us for the Stereotaxis first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call. During the first quarter, we shipped a Genesis and Model S system to a hospital establishing a new robotic electrophysiology program in Europe, as well as Niobe system to a hospital establishing a new robotic electrophysiology program in China.
STXS Price Returns