Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
STZ Stock Summary
- STZ has a market capitalization of $38,035,925,189 -- more than approximately 94.88% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Constellation Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For STZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.38% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Constellation Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GIS, TSN, HSY, MCO, and F.
- Visit STZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
STZ Price/Volume Stats
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Victor, New York.