Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STZ POWR Grades
- STZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.94% of US stocks.
- STZ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- STZ's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.42% of US stocks).
STZ Stock Summary
- Constellation Brands Inc's market capitalization of $41,385,000,876 is ahead of 93.25% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Constellation Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,082.32%; that's higher than merely 1.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Constellation Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to STZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTR, EFX, CNC, WLTW, and CP.
- Visit STZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, STZ's price/sales ratio is 74.07% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- STZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STZ.
STZ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 225.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 10.01%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.31%.
The table below shows STZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.17% of graded US stocks.
- STZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 12th of 15 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- KDP, JSDA, and WVVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STZ.
The table below shows STZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.85||52-week high||$244.75|
|Prev. close||$215.45||52-week low||$160.63|
|Day high||$215.44||Avg. volume||1,104,429|
|50-day MA||$218.40||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$225.41||Market Cap||41.27B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Founded in 1945 by Marvin Sands in upstate New York, Constellation Brands, Inc is engaged in the beverage industry. Its core products are alcoholic drinks such as beers, wines, and other spirits. The company’s most recognizable brands include Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka and High West Whiskey. Constellation’s beverages are available in approximately 100 countries and operates over 40 facilities worldwide, including the United States, Europe, and Australia. With over 8700 employees as of 2020, the company is headquartered in Victor, New York. Constellation’s current President and Chief Executive Office is Bill Newlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
STZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STZ Latest Social Stream
View Full STZ Social Stream
Latest STZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellation Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STZ as an investment opportunity.
Canopy Growth, the largest marijuana stock, has fallen after a post-election rally. And Canada is still dealing with coronavirus-related lockdowns. Is CGC stock a buy right now?
There's no shortage of reasons for investors might want to tilt their portfolio toward dividend stocks. The best choices within this investment category do well at combining long-term capital appreciation with immediate and consistent cash payouts that grow with each passing year. With that in mind, let's look at why Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ), The TJX Companies (NYSE: TJX), and PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP) seem like steals right now.
While the beer market as a whole has been slowly losing its fizz for years, a presentation by Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) showed the company might be poised to thrive going forward. The presentation, given at the Barclays Consumer Staples Conference on Sept. 8, was upbeat in tone and highlighted the advantages Constellation believes will bring it ongoing growth in the short and long term. The market seemed to agree as the stock jumped following the presentation.
Constellation Brands Excite New York Football Fans With New, Multi-Year NFL Partnership, Teaming Up With Giants, Jets and Metlife Stadium
Corona Extra and Modelo Especial brands to be activated at venue and in the market with the teams Corona Extra and Modelo Especial brands to be activated at venue and in the market with the teams
Constellation Brands Inc (NYSE: STZ) has signed a multi-year partnership with the New York Jets, New York Giants, and MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, in collaboration with Modelo and the Corona Brand Family. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Modelo Especial will be an official beer sponsor of the New York Giants, and Corona Extra will be an official beer sponsor of the New York Jets. As part of this new partnership, Constellation Brands is launching multiple bra
STZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Constellation Brands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch