Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
STZ Stock Summary
- Constellation Brands Inc's market capitalization of $36,575,949,422 is ahead of 94.14% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, STZ has reported earnings growth of -85.48%, putting it ahead of merely 15.99% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, STZ is more volatile than only 11.72% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Constellation Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DISH, PAA, XPO, NVR, and WWE.
- Visit STZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$192.75||52-week high||$214.48|
|Prev. close||$190.90||52-week low||$163.52|
|Day high||$194.97||Avg. volume||1,617,244|
|50-day MA||$186.42||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$194.91||Market Cap||36.94B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Victor, New York.
STZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Constellation Brands Inc ranked in the 40st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for STZ, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 1.14; that's higher than only 24.27% of US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Constellation Brands Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 301 -- greater than 99.38% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|