Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STZ POWR Grades
- STZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for STZ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- STZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
STZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,977,916,386, Constellation Brands Inc has a greater market value than 93.76% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,056.53, Constellation Brands Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.06% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Constellation Brands Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Constellation Brands Inc are BKR, PRMW, CVEO, TRGP, and SHAK.
- STZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Constellation Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, STZ's price/sales ratio is 74.07% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- STZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, STZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STZ.
STZ Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -101.12%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.41%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10%.
The table below shows STZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.87% of graded US stocks.
- STZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.331 -- ranking 12th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- KDP, WVVI, and EAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STZ.
The table below shows STZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$235.43||52-week high||$261.52|
|Prev. close||$233.06||52-week low||$207.35|
|Day high||$237.76||Avg. volume||1,054,459|
|50-day MA||$243.01||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$232.79||Market Cap||44.31B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Founded in 1945 by Marvin Sands in upstate New York, Constellation Brands, Inc is engaged in the beverage industry. Its core products are alcoholic drinks such as beers, wines, and other spirits. The company’s most recognizable brands include Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka and High West Whiskey. Constellation’s beverages are available in approximately 100 countries and operates over 40 facilities worldwide, including the United States, Europe, and Australia. With over 8700 employees as of 2020, the company is headquartered in Victor, New York. Constellation’s current President and Chief Executive Office is Bill Newlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
STZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STZ Latest Social Stream
View Full STZ Social Stream
Latest STZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellation Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STZ as an investment opportunity.
America's top consumer brands are are facing higher input costs.
Constellation Brands (STZ) closed at $215.01 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.19% move from the prior day.
Canopy Growth has struggled. But some IBD data has signaled more institutional support. So is there any reason to buy CGC stock now?
Constellation Brands (STZ) closed at $215.85 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.38% move from the prior day.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 0 8 1 0 0 Last 30D 0 1 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 0 7 1 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 According to 9 analyst offering 12-month price targets in the last 3 months, Constellation Brands has an average price target of $281.44 with a high of $303.00 and a low of $240.00. Below is a summary of how these 9 analysts rated Constellation Brands over the past 3 months. The greater the number of bullish ratings, the more … Full story available on Benzinga.com
STZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Constellation Brands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch