Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STZ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where STZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- STZ's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- STZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.44% of US stocks).
STZ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 778.45, CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.51% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 415.88, CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.89% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The volatility of CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GPN, PAYS, HLMN, PNTG, and PFIN.
- STZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Valuation Summary
- STZ's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.3; this is 190.29% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- STZ's price/earnings ratio has moved up 386.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for STZ.
STZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.39%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 50.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 22.52%.
The table below shows STZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
STZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- STZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.87% of graded US stocks.
- STZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.331 -- ranking 12th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- KDP, WVVI, and EAST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with STZ.
The table below shows STZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
STZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$228.79||52-week high||$261.52|
|Prev. close||$228.50||52-week low||$207.59|
|Day high||$230.17||Avg. volume||2,201,189|
|50-day MA||$236.28||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$240.56||Market Cap||42.22B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Founded in 1945 by Marvin Sands in upstate New York, Constellation Brands, Inc is engaged in the beverage industry. Its core products are alcoholic drinks such as beers, wines, and other spirits. The company’s most recognizable brands include Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner, SVEDKA Vodka and High West Whiskey. Constellation’s beverages are available in approximately 100 countries and operates over 40 facilities worldwide, including the United States, Europe, and Australia. With over 8700 employees as of 2020, the company is headquartered in Victor, New York. Constellation’s current President and Chief Executive Office is Bill Newlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
STZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STZ Latest Social Stream
View Full STZ Social Stream
Latest STZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSTELLATION BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STZ as an investment opportunity.
Fabrinet and Constellation Brands are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
Is the party over for this alcohol producer?
Constellation Brands (STZ) has been one of the stocks most watched by Zacks.com users lately. So, it is worth exploring what lies ahead for the stock.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
CABGY vs. STZ: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
STZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Constellation Brands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch