Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
STZ POWR Grades
- STZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.95% of US stocks.
- STZ's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- STZ ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
STZ Stock Summary
- STZ has a higher market value than 94.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $45,410,246,419.
- Of note is the ratio of Constellation Brands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, STZ has reported earnings growth of -626.62%, putting it ahead of merely 2.78% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Constellation Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TER, ETSY, PENN, CNP, and TWTR.
- Visit STZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.75||52-week high||$244.75|
|Prev. close||$234.04||52-week low||$151.53|
|Day high||$234.01||Avg. volume||1,148,748|
|50-day MA||$232.51||Dividend yield||1.3%|
|200-day MA||$207.83||Market Cap||44.58B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Victor, New York.
STZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for STZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Constellation Brands Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 22% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Constellation Brands Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.79 years, Constellation Brands Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.36%; that's better than 71.2% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- Constellation Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STZ Latest Social Stream
View Full STZ Social Stream
Latest STZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellation Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STZ as an investment opportunity.
Canopy Growth, the largest marijuana stock, has fallen after a post-election rally. And Canada is still dealing with coronavirus-related lockdowns. Is CGC stock a buy right now?
CGC stock is down more than 40% since mid-February.
Investors often have to make the choice between growth or dividends, but with cannabis stocks, sometimes they can be found in the same place.
Returns in weed stocks have been all over the place, and largely based on geography.
On CNBC's "Trading Nation," Todd Gordon said he likes Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ ) for a variety of reasons. It's the largest alcohol conglomerate in the U.S. and it has a great beer, wine and spirits portfolio. It also owns a 37% share of … Full story available on Benzinga.com
STZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Constellation Brands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch