Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ): Price and Financial Metrics
STZ Stock Summary
- STZ has a market capitalization of $42,258,528,439 -- more than approximately 94.39% of US stocks.
- For STZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.98% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Constellation Brands Inc is reporting a growth rate of 468.07%; that's higher than 96.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Constellation Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOC, KDP, GIS, VIAC, and GD.
- Visit STZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cbrands.com.
STZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
STZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$214.14||52-week high||$242.62|
|Prev. close||$217.93||52-week low||$104.28|
|Day high||$219.54||Avg. volume||1,291,194|
|50-day MA||$222.33||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$193.45||Market Cap||41.52B|
Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) Company Bio
Constellation Brands is a leading international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits with operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Victor, New York.
STZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Constellation Brands Inc. To summarize, we found that Constellation Brands Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 74.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for STZ, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 77.54% of its sector Consumer Defensive.
- Constellation Brands Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- STZ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
STZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
STZ Latest Social Stream
View Full STZ Social Stream
Latest STZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Constellation Brands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate STZ as an investment opportunity.
Is the bull market about to take a long breather? Not according to Goldman Sachs. In fact, the firm believes the bull market has a long way to run yet; Chief global equity strategist Peter Oppenheimer recently noted that the market was moving from a “’Hope’ phase to a longer ‘Growth’ phase.” The firm’s economists are expecting the economy to sprout higher by 6.8% in 2021 and believe that by the end of the year the unemployment rate could drop to 4.1%. And there’s enough evidence to suggest the economy is on the mend.
With that in mind, let's look at why Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ), PepsiCo (NASDAQ: PEP), and eBay (NASDAQ: EBAY) could help lift your retirement portfolio. Constellation Brands illustrated that stability during 2020 as sales rose 3%, even as consumers drastically shifted the way they purchase beer and wine. Constellation Brands' focus on premium imports, spanning brands like Modelo and Corona, allowed it to keep growing while these global conglomerates shrank.
Constellation Brands Announces New and Expanded Responsibilities for Executives Jim Sabia and Mallika Monteiro
Jim Sabia Managing Director, Beer Division Mallika Monteiro Chief Growth, Strategy & Digital Officer Jim Sabia assumes new role of Managing Director, Beer Division; Mallika Monteiro’s role expanded to Chief Growth, Strategy and Digital Officer VICTOR, N.Y., Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ and STZ.B), a leading beverage alcohol company, today announced new and expanded responsibilities for two members of its Executive Management Committee, effective March 1, 2021. Jim Sabia, who has served as Constellation’s Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer since 2018, has assumed the newly created role of Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Beer Division, with responsibility for leading the division’s operations services and commerc...
Investors had a lot to look forward to in Boston Beer's (NYSE: SAM) fourth-quarter earnings report. There was no sign of a slowdown in Boston Beer's key growth niches. The Truly hard seltzer franchise ended the year with more than a 100% boost in depletions, a measure of consumption.
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2021.
STZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching STZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Constellation Brands Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Constellation Brands Inc (STZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!