Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SUI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SUI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.49% of US stocks).
SUI Stock Summary
- SUI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 436.39 -- higher than 91.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SUI's current price/earnings ratio is 114.23, which is higher than 92.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Sun Communities Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sun Communities Inc are PEAK, OTEX, REXR, MKC, and REG.
- Visit SUI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suncommunities.com.
SUI Valuation Summary
- SUI's EV/EBIT ratio is 76.1; this is 101.86% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SUI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $61 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SUI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $61.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUI.
SUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$176.31||52-week high||$178.17|
|Prev. close||$176.19||52-week low||$132.65|
|Day high||$176.95||Avg. volume||597,105|
|50-day MA||$166.62||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$151.22||Market Cap||19.72B|
Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Company Bio
Sun Communities owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
SUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUI Latest Social Stream
View Full SUI Social Stream
Latest SUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sun Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUI as an investment opportunity.
Sun Communities' (SUI) operating partnership, Sun Communities Operating Limited Partnership prices a public offering of $600M aggregate principal amount of 2.7% unsecured senior notes due 2031.The public offering price for the notes is 99.467% of the principal amount for an effective yield to maturity of 2.761%.The offering is expected to...
Southfield, Michigan, June 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE: SUI) (the “Company”), a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that owns and operates or has an interest in manufactured housing (“MH”) communities, recreational vehicle (“RV”) resorts and marinas, today announced that its operating partnership, Sun Communities Operating Limited Partnership (the "Operating Partnership"), has priced a public offering of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 2.700% senior note
Southfield, MI, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE: SUI) (the Company), a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates or has an interest in manufactured housing (MH) communities, recreational vehicle (RV) resorts and marinas, today announced that it has received investment grade ratings from S&P Global Ratings and Moodys Investor Service. S&P Global Ratings has assigned a BBB issuer rating to the Company with a stable outlook and Moody''s Investors Service has assigned a Baa3 issuer rating to the Company with a stable outlook.
Southfield, MI, June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Communities, Inc. (NYSE: SUI) (“the Company”), a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that owns and operates or has an interest in manufactured housing (“MH”) communities, recreational vehicle (“RV”) resorts and marinas, today announced that it has received investment grade ratings from S&P Global Ratings and Moody’s Investor Service. S&P Global Ratings has assigned a BBB issuer rating to the Company with a stable outlook and Moody's Investo
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) have been excellent wealth creators over the years. Five of the best over the last decade have been CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR), Extra Space Storage (NYSE: EXR), Equinix (NASDAQ: EQIX), SBA Communications (NYSE: SBAC), and Sun Communities (NYSE: SUI).
SUI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|