Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI): Price and Financial Metrics
SUI Stock Summary
- SUI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 576.42 -- higher than 92.48% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 98.9, Sun Communities Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sun Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sun Communities Inc are AZUL, WPC, REG, ATO, and AMH.
- SUI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sun Communities Inc's official web site, go to www.suncommunities.com.
SUI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$156.62||52-week high||$166.32|
|Prev. close||$157.58||52-week low||$104.19|
|Day high||$158.82||Avg. volume||516,113|
|50-day MA||$154.94||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$141.74||Market Cap||14.52B|
Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Company Bio
Sun Communities owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.