Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUI POWR Grades
- SUI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SUI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.21% of US stocks).
SUI Stock Summary
- SUI has a higher market value than 88.71% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,553,612,639.
- SUI's current price/earnings ratio is 100.53, which is higher than 92.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sun Communities Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sun Communities Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPT, PEAK, AMH, ARE, and CUBE.
- Visit SUI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suncommunities.com.
SUI Valuation Summary
- SUI's price/sales ratio is 13.3; this is 682.35% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SUI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 91.8.
- SUI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 91.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUI.
SUI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 215.14%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.82%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.92%.
The table below shows SUI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.79% of graded US stocks.
- SUI's asset turnover comes in at 0.17 -- ranking 105th of 457 Trading stocks.
- SITC, REG, and SKT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUI.
The table below shows SUI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$194.59||52-week high||$209.98|
|Prev. close||$196.23||52-week low||$135.01|
|Day high||$196.96||Avg. volume||572,940|
|50-day MA||$196.19||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$166.82||Market Cap||22.55B|
Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Company Bio
Sun Communities owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Southfield, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUI Latest Social Stream
View Full SUI Social Stream
Latest SUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sun Communities Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUI as an investment opportunity.
The company, Sun Communities Inc., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 10/26/2021 10:02:03 PM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 10/25/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
Sun Communities (NYSE:SUI) sheds 4.5% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to invest in according to Stephen White’s SW Investment based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of White’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Stephen White’s SW Investment. […]
Southfield, MI, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Communities, Inc. ( NYSE:SUI ) (the Company), a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates or has an interest in manufactured housing (MH) communities, recreational vehicle (RV) resorts and marinas, today announced the dates for its third quarter 2021 earnings release and conference call.
Southfield, MI, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sun Communities, Inc. ( NYSE:SUI ) (the Company), a real estate investment trust (REIT) that owns and operates or has an interest in manufactured housing (MH) communities, recreational vehicle (RV) resorts and marinas, today announced its Board of Directors declared a quarterly distribution of $0.83 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2021. The distribution is payable October 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 30, 2021.
SUI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|