Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUI's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than only 2.6% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- SUI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 5.8% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for SUI has a compound average growth rate of 61.85%, which is higher than 89.81% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUI's price: XIN, OSG, NTES, DAKT and ORAN.
SUI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Sun Communities Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 28.68% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sun Communities Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Sun Communities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 9.55% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, Sun Communities Inc's expected return of -28.68% is higher than only 20.79% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, SUI has a discount rate lower than only 20.79% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Sun Communities Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 84.27% of them.
SUI Dividend Chart
SUI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|