Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SUI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.04% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, SUI's comes in at 5.73 -- better than 95.03% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- SUI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 2% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SUI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DKNG, SVT, CLRO, SQM and KAR.
SUI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SUI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 8.32% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sun Communities Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, SUI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 12.83% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -8.32%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 19.25% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sun Communities Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 19.25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SUI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 80.41% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SUI Dividend Chart
SUI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|