Sun Communities, Inc. (SUI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, SUI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than merely 2.04% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 5.73 -- higher than 94.94% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, SUI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 2.16% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SUI's price: UTMD, NJDCY, D, FENG and PRGO.
SUI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SUI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 27.95%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Sun Communities Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, Sun Communities Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 10% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -27.95%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 21.67% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Sun Communities Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 21.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Sun Communities Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 85% of them.
SUI Dividend Chart
SUI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|