Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUMO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SUMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.64% of US stocks.
- SUMO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SUMO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.75% of US stocks).
SUMO Stock Summary
- Sumo Logic Inc's stock had its IPO on September 17, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.07% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sumo Logic Inc is higher than it is for about just 8.4% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.1%, Sumo Logic Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.38% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sumo Logic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ACRS, MDGS, YEXT, FGEN, and ARLO.
- To check out Sumo Logic Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001643269.
SUMO Valuation Summary
- SUMO's price/sales ratio is 10.2; this is 96.15% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SUMO's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.4 over the prior 44 weeks.
- SUMO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 44 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUMO.
SUMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.65||52-week high||$46.37|
|Prev. close||$21.10||52-week low||$15.80|
|Day high||$21.20||Avg. volume||1,481,186|
|50-day MA||$20.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.67||Market Cap||2.21B|
Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Company Bio
Sumo Logic, Inc. operates as a cloud-based machine data analytics company. Its solutions include log management, AWS monitoring, Azure management, cloud monitoring and GCP management. The company was founded by Kumar Saurabh and Christian Beedgen in April 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
SUMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SUMO Social Stream
Latest SUMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sumo Logic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUMO as an investment opportunity.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sumo Logic (Nasdaq: SUMO), the pioneer in continuous intelligence, announced today that members of its management team will present at the following investor conference: KeyBanc Virtual Technology Conference, Wednesday, August 11 at 9:00AM Pacific Time, 12:00PM Eastern Time A link to the webcast of this event can be accessed from the Sumo Logic Investor Relations website at http://investor.sumologic.com. Additional Resources Sign up for a f
Sumo Logic Supercharges Observability Solution to Accelerate Innovation and Ensure Application Reliability
New Capabilities Including Real User Monitoring, Span Analytics and Easily Queryable Raw Tracing Data Provides Observers and Analysts with Deeper Insights to Manage Modern ApplicationsREDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sumo Logic (Nasdaq: SUMO), a pioneer in continuous intelligence, today announced new capabilities that augment analytics-powered use cases and capture end user experience as part of its Observability solution. As the requirements for modern application Observa
Global SIEM Tools Market 2021 Future Set to Massive Growth with High CAGR value | Market Players: ManageEngine, Netsurion, Splunk, Logsign, Netikus.net, Sumo Logic, AlienVault, IBM, SolarWinds Security Management, LogRhythm, HelpSystems, Enginsight, Exabeam, SolarWinds MSP, RSA Security, Rapid7, LogPoint, InterSect Alliance International, Fortinet, BlackStr
The report on Global SIEM Tools Market has been provided by researchers for a detailed understanding of market performance over an estimated period of time set from 2021 to 2026. However, this report has introduced a brief overview to provide the reader with better information on this report. This brief description contains a basic definition 
Sumo Logic Accelerates Expansion Across Japan to Help Meet the Demand for Modern Security and Observability Solutions
Sumo Logics Cloud SIEM Solution Now Provides Superior Performance and Data Residency for Japanese Customers; Company Appoints New Country Manager to Further Drive Customer and Partner Growth Across the Region Sumo Logics Cloud SIEM Solution Now Provides Superior Performance and Data Residency for Japanese Customers; Company Appoints New Country Manager to Further Drive Customer and Partner Growth Across the Region
Sundry Photography/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Sumo Logic (SUMO) announced yesterday it had been named a Visionary in the Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management report. Rosenblatt Securities now says the news is "an incremental positive for Sumo as it should help raise the company’s profile with...
SUMO Price Returns