Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUMO POWR Grades
- SUMO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.75% of US stocks.
- SUMO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SUMO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.4% of US stocks).
SUMO Stock Summary
- SUMO's went public 2.36 years ago, making it older than just 11.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For SUMO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.15% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.54%, SUMO LOGIC INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUMO LOGIC INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COUR, ONVO, ASAN, RAMP, and SLGC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SUMO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001643269.
SUMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SUMO's price/earnings ratio is 141.57% lower, now standing at -10.6.
- Over the past 29 months, SUMO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUMO.
SUMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUMO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.21% of graded US stocks.
- SUMO's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 390th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SUMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.87||52-week high||$12.67|
|Prev. close||$11.99||52-week low||$6.43|
|Day high||$12.19||Avg. volume||2,326,256|
|50-day MA||$8.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.05||Market Cap||1.42B|
Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) Company Bio
Sumo Logic, Inc. operates as a cloud-based machine data analytics company. Its solutions include log management, AWS monitoring, Azure management, cloud monitoring and GCP management. The company was founded by Kumar Saurabh and Christian Beedgen in April 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUMO Latest Social Stream
View Full SUMO Social Stream
Latest SUMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUMO LOGIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUMO as an investment opportunity.
MARKET PULSE Sumo Logic Inc. (SUMO) stock soared Monday on a report that the data-analytics software company has been approached by private equity firms expressing interest in a possible buyout. Sumo Logic shares surged more than 30% to an intraday high of $10.
Sumo Logic, Inc. (SUMO) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sumo Logic (NASDAQ: SUMO), the SaaS analytics platform to enable reliable and secure cloud-native applications, today announced that members of its management team will present at the following investor conference: Needham Growth Conference: on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 5:45 AM Pacific Time, 8:45 AM Eastern Time A link to the webcast of this event will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website at http://inve
Wall Street Analysts See a 50% Upside in Sumo Logic, Inc. (SUMO): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The mean of analysts' price targets for Sumo Logic, Inc. (SUMO) points to a 50% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
In last trading session, Sumo Logic Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMO) saw 1.63 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $8.35 trading at -$0.56 or -6.29% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $960.17M. That closing price of SUMO’s stock is … Sumo Logic Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMO) Stock Has Fallen -38.42% YTD, What Do Analysts Anticipate Next? Read More »
SUMO Price Returns