Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUMR POWR Grades
- SUMR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUMR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- SUMR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
SUMR Stock Summary
- Summer Infant Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.14% of US listed stocks.
- SUMR's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.68% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.78 for Summer Infant Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RYI, RAD, PLCE, PAE, and HMHC.
- SUMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summer Infant Inc's official web site, go to www.summerinfant.com.
SUMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.28||52-week high||$24.00|
|Prev. close||$17.75||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$18.00||Avg. volume||47,714|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.68||Market Cap||36.86M|
Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR) Company Bio
Summer Infant, Inc. designs, markets, and distributes branded infant health, safety, and wellness products. The Company's products include nursery audio/video monitors, safety gates, durable bath products, bed rails, infant thermometers and related health and safety products, boosters and potty seats, and bouncers.
SUMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUMR Latest Social Stream
View Full SUMR Social Stream
Latest SUMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summer Infant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUMR as an investment opportunity.
WOONSOCKET, R.I., March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SUMR Brands (“SUMR Brands” or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SUMR), a global leader in premium juvenile products, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss financial results for the Company’s fiscal 2020 fourth quarter on March 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To listen to the call, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.sumrbrands.com or dial 844-834-0642 or 412-317-5188. An archive of the webcast will be available on the Company's website afterwards, and results will be issued prior to the call. About SUMR BrandsBased in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, the Company is a global leader of premium juvenile brands driven by a commitment to people, products, and purpose. The Company is made up of a...
Smart Baby Monitor Market Insights Report 2020 with COVID-19 Pandemic Analysis & Future Growth Analysis by 2026 – Safety 1st, Motorola, Summer Infant, Samsung, Infant Optics
This versatile composition of research derivatives pertaining to diverse concurrent developments in the global Smart Baby Monitor Market is poised to induce forward-looking perspectives favoring unfaltering growth stance. A newly compiled research report presentation on global Smart Baby Monitor market is
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Dec. 01, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SUMR Brands ("SUMR Brands" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SUMR), a global leader in premium infant and juvenile products, today announced that its Board of Directors has named Stuart Noyes of Winter Harbor, LLC as Chief Executive Officer and appointed him to the Company’s Board of Directors. Noyes has served as the Company’s Interim Chief Executive Officer since December 16, 2019. “We are delighted to announce that Stuart has accepted the position of CEO, and we welcome him to the Board of Directors,” said Robin Marino, Chairwoman. “As Interim CEO, Stuart demonstrated the ability to act with a keen sense of urgency to implement swift change and transformation. He is a decisive leader who has reshaped our culture and mobilized our team to ...
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus talks, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow hitting […]
Summer Infant (NASDAQ: SUMR) shares are trading lower on Wednesday after the company reported worse-than-expected third-quarter sales results. Summer Infant …
SUMR Price Returns