Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUMR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SUMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.45% of US stocks.
- SUMR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SUMR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
SUMR Stock Summary
- SUMR has a higher market value than only 0.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,415,801.
- Summer Infant Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.63% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.12, Summer Infant Inc has a higher such ratio than just 0.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUMR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAL, VOLT, VTNR, BBBY, and SGRP.
- SUMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summer Infant Inc's official web site, go to www.summerinfant.com.
SUMR Valuation Summary
- SUMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.5; this is 19.44% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SUMR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 42.1 over the prior 176 months.
- SUMR's price/sales ratio has moved down 40.4 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUMR.
SUMR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.75%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -17%.
The table below shows SUMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.57||52-week high||$24.00|
|Prev. close||$8.40||52-week low||$7.39|
|Day high||$9.35||Avg. volume||43,811|
|50-day MA||$10.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.98||Market Cap||18.81M|
Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR) Company Bio
Summer Infant, Inc. designs, markets, and distributes branded infant health, safety, and wellness products. The Company's products include nursery audio/video monitors, safety gates, durable bath products, bed rails, infant thermometers and related health and safety products, boosters and potty seats, and bouncers.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUMR Latest Social Stream
View Full SUMR Social Stream
Latest SUMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summer Infant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUMR as an investment opportunity.
Neonatal Monitoring Devices Market: Will Promptly Grow in Near Future, Key Players - Medtronic, B. Braun, Motorola, Summer Infant.
The Neonatal Monitoring Devices Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8%. The factors leading to this extraordinary growth is attributed to various market dynamics discussed in the report. Our experts have examined the market from a 360
World Smart Baby Monitor Market Report 2021, Featuring Key Players Motorola, Inc, Dorel Industries Inc, iBaby Labs, Inc., Summer Infant, Inc., VTech and Angelcare Monitor Inc.
DUBLIN, Aug. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Smart Baby Monitor Market to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. An increase in dual working families and a rise in the number of working women are the key driving factors which are expected to boost the
Earnings results for Summer Infant , Analyst Opinion on Summer Infant , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:SUMR), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Summer Infant (NASDAQ:SUMR) appeared first on .
Supply Chain Challenges Remain; Top Line Outlook Improving; Strong Demand for Products Continues WOONSOCKET, R.I., Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SUMR Brands ("SUMR Brands" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SUMR), a global leader in premium infant and juvenile products, today announced financial results for the fiscal second quarter ended July 3, 2021. Recent Highlights Net sales were $30.6 million in the second quarter versus $38.2 million in the prior-year period, with lower revenue reflecting glo
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SUMR Brands (“SUMR Brands” or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SUMR), a global leader in premium juvenile products, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss financial results for the Company’s fiscal 2021 second quarter on August 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To listen to the call, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.sumrbrands.com or dial 844-834-0642 or 412-317-5188. An archive of the webcas
SUMR Price Returns