Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUMR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SUMR is 55.79 -- better than 99.55% of US stocks.
- SUMR's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.34% of US stocks.
- SUMR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Summer Infant Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RAD, CWH, SNEX, VOLT, and CVNA.
- SUMR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Summer Infant Inc's official web site, go to www.summerinfant.com.
SUMR Valuation Summary
- SUMR's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.5; this is 19.44% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- SUMR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 42.1 over the prior 176 months.
- SUMR's price/sales ratio has moved down 40.4 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUMR.
SUMR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -43.13%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 67.39%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.26%.
The table below shows SUMR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.99||52-week high||$16.89|
|Prev. close||$11.98||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||12,389|
|50-day MA||$11.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.05||Market Cap||25.98M|
Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR) Company Bio
Summer Infant, Inc. designs, markets, and distributes branded infant health, safety, and wellness products. The Company's products include nursery audio/video monitors, safety gates, durable bath products, bed rails, infant thermometers and related health and safety products, boosters and potty seats, and bouncers.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUMR Latest Social Stream
View Full SUMR Social Stream
Latest SUMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Summer Infant Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUMR as an investment opportunity.
Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMR)s share price crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $11.22. Summer Infant shares last traded at $10.71, with a volume of 1,861 shares changing hands. The company has a quick ratio of 0.93, 
Shares of Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMR) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $12.53. Summer Infant shares last traded at $11.83, with a volume of 9,718 shares changing hands. The stocks 50-day simple moving average is $9.02. 
Shares of Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUMR) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $12.46. Summer Infant shares last traded at $12.26, with a volume of 54,949 shares. The company has a current ratio 
Gainers NuZee, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUZE ) shares jumped 164.5% to settle at $5.29 on Thursday. NuZee manufacturing partner, Cuvee Coffee, reported an expansion into select Walmart stores nationwide. Vaxxinity, Inc. (NASDAQ: VAXX ) surged 27.3% to close at $16.55 after the company priced its IPO at $13 per share. Summer Infant, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUMR ) shares gained 25.9% to close at $10.32 on Thursday after the company reported Q3 results. Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: EGLX ) climbed 25.5% to close at $3.79 after reporting a rise in quarterly sales. Mullen Automotive, Inc. (NASDAQ: MULN ) surged 25.4% to settle at $12.64. Repro Med Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRMD ) gained 25.2% to close at $3.53. The FDA gave 510k clearance to Repro Med Systems Inc dba KORU Medical Systems FreedomEdge infu...
No summary available.
SUMR Price Returns