Sunlight Financial LLC (SUNL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUNL POWR Grades
- SUNL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.95% of US stocks.
- SUNL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- SUNL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.77% of US stocks).
SUNL Stock Summary
- SUNL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 4.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of SUNLIGHT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SUNL is more volatile than 94.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUNL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HTLD, BKKT, CNNE, JRVR, and FAF.
- To check out SUNLIGHT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001821850.
SUNL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SUNL's EV/EBIT ratio is 100.92% lower, now standing at -0.1.
- SUNL's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.7 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUNL.
SUNL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUNL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.29||52-week high||$5.32|
|Prev. close||$0.30||52-week low||$0.25|
|Day high||$0.33||Avg. volume||313,882|
|50-day MA||$1.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.02||Market Cap||37.61M|
Sunlight Financial LLC (SUNL) Company Bio
Sunlight Financial LLC provides home improvement financing solutions to homeowners and contractors in the United States. It offers point-of-sale financing to facilitate and accelerate the purchase, sale, and installation of residential solar systems and home improvements. The company partners with solar companies and home improvement contractors to secure financing for solar systems and home improvement projects. It serves home improvement projects, including roofing, HVAC, decks/patios, energy efficiency, windows, interior remodel, home automation, and fencing contractors; and contractors of solar systems, batteries, and roofs. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUNL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUNL Latest Social Stream
View Full SUNL Social Stream
Latest SUNL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNLIGHT FINANCIAL HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUNL as an investment opportunity.
Sunlight Financial Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results
NEW YORK & CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 14, 2022--Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. ("Sunlight Financial", "Sunlight" or the "Company") (NYSE: SUNL), a premier, technology-enabled point-of-sale finance company, today announced its results for the third quarter 2022.
Sunlight Financial to Announce Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results on Monday, November 14, 2022
NEW YORK & CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 07, 2022--Sunlight Financial ("Sunlight") (NYSE: SUNL), a premier, technology-enabled point-of-sale financing company, today announced it will release its third quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on November 14, 2022.
7 Under-$20 Stock Picks to Beat the Market Slump
Although you typically get what you pay for, these stocks to buy under $20 confirm that even compelling ideas can go on discount.
Sunlight Financial Announces Impact to Full-Year 2022 Outlook
NEW YORK & CHARLOTTE, N.C., September 28, 2022--Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. ("Sunlight Financial", "Sunlight" or the "Company") (NYSE: SUNL), a premier, technology-enabled point-of-sale financing company, today announced that an installer liquidity event and volatile interest rates will impact its full-year 2022 financial performance. As a result, the Company is withdrawing its previously-provided full-year 2022 outlook metrics.
Sunlight Financial Reports Second Quarter 2022 Results
NEW YORK & CHARLOTTE, N.C., August 15, 2022--Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. ("Sunlight Financial", "Sunlight" or the "Company") (NYSE: SUNL), a premier, technology-enabled point-of-sale financing company, today provided financial results for the second quarter 2022.
SUNL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...