Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPN POWR Grades
- SUPN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUPN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SUPN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.57% of US stocks).
SUPN Stock Summary
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2012, making it an older stock than 35.81% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -36.07%; that's higher than 29.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 30.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VIVO, RMTI, QGEN, BKYI, and KVHI.
- SUPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Valuation Summary
- SUPN's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SUPN's price/sales ratio has moved down 164 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, SUPN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUPN.
SUPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.49%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 152.41%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 44%.
The table below shows SUPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.1% of graded US stocks.
- SUPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 128th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA, INVA, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUPN.
The table below shows SUPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.40||52-week high||$34.50|
|Prev. close||$27.45||52-week low||$23.15|
|Day high||$28.49||Avg. volume||455,393|
|50-day MA||$29.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.52||Market Cap||1.52B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sigilon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SGTX), a biotechnology company that seeks to develop functional cures for chronic diseases through its Shielded Living Therapeutics™ platform, today announced the appointment of Sarah Yuan, Ph.D., as Chief Technical Operations Officer, effective March 7th, 2022. Dr. Yuan brings more than 20 years of experience in process development, manufacturing sciences and CMC strategies from a broad range of leading biop
Supernus to Provide Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on February 28, 2022
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that the Company expects to report preliminary fourth quarter and full year 2021 financial results and full year 2022 financial guidance after the market closes on Monday, February 28, 2022. Jack Khattar, President and CEO, and Tim Dec, Senior Vice
Supernus Receives Notice Assigning Early October 2022 PDUFA for SPN-830 Apomorphine Infusion Device NDA
ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that it received notice from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) that the company’s New Drug Application (NDA) resubmission for its apomorphine infusion device (SPN-830) for the continuous treatment of motor fluctuations (OFF episodes) in P
Supernus (SUPN) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Analysts Estimate Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Supernus (SUPN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch