Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPN POWR Grades
- SUPN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUPN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SUPN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
SUPN Stock Summary
- SUPN's current price/earnings ratio is 51.08, which is higher than 88.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, SUPN has reported earnings growth of -70.94%, putting it ahead of only 18.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SUPN comes in at 6.61% -- higher than that of 78.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, MMSI, PLPC, AIN, and GAMB.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Valuation Summary
- SUPN's price/earnings ratio is 50.5; this is 117.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 129 months, SUPN's price/sales ratio has gone down 163.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUPN.
SUPN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.38%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 13.03%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 78.19%.
The table below shows SUPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.1% of graded US stocks.
- SUPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 128th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA, INVA, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUPN.
The table below shows SUPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.51||52-week high||$37.89|
|Prev. close||$37.02||52-week low||$24.95|
|Day high||$37.89||Avg. volume||411,691|
|50-day MA||$34.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.50||Market Cap||2.03B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, announced today that Jack Khattar, President and CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals, will participate in a fireside chat, as well as host investor meetings, at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 29, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. ET. The co
Supernus Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:SUPN ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$177.4m (up 20...
Supernus (SUPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -90.63% and 2.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROCKVILLE, Md., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, announced today that Jack Khattar, President and CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals, will present a Company overview and update, as well as host investor meetings, at the following November conferences: Stifel 2022 Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, November 15, 202
Third quarter 2022 total revenues of $177.4 million, a 19% increase compared to third quarter 2021Increasing full year 2022 operating earnings guidance to $35 million to $45 million, from $20 million to $40 million previouslyIncreasing full year 2022 total revenues guidance to $650 million to $680 million, from $640 million to $680 million previouslyQelbree® continued its growth trajectory, with 94,328 prescriptions in third quarter 2022, a 50% increase compared to second quarter 2022Third quart
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch