Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPN POWR Grades
- SUPN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- SUPN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SUPN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.75% of US stocks).
SUPN Stock Summary
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2012, making it an older stock than 32.99% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 15.23, Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 34.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that SUPN's revenue has grown 38.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MGRC, MTZ, GBL, FSS, and GMED.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.34||52-week high||$34.29|
|Prev. close||$31.92||52-week low||$17.20|
|Day high||$34.29||Avg. volume||538,096|
|50-day MA||$30.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.82||Market Cap||1.77B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
SUPN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SUPN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 73.36% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 65.65% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Supernus Pharmaceuticals shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
ROCKVILLE, Md., May 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that Jack Khattar, President and CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals, will present a company overview at the Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. ET. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed by visiting Events & Presentations in the Investor Relations section on the Company's website at www.supernus.com. An archived replay will be available for 60 days on the Company's website following the conference. About Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company...
Qelbree™ (viloxazine extended-release capsules), a New Non-Controlled Substance, Now Available for the Treatment of ADHD in Pediatric Patients 6-17 Years of Age
Qelbree™ has proven efficacy in ADHD, with improvement in symptoms as early as the first weekROCKVILLE, Md., May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that its recent U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved treatment Qelbree (viloxazine extended-release capsules) for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in pediatric patients 6 to 17 years of age, is now available. For more information on access, ways to save and additional patient support services, visit: https://www.qelbree.com/. “The availability of Qelbree™ has helped to create a shift in the way providers c...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: SUPN)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 5, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon and welcome to Supernus Pharmaceuticals First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call.
Supernus (SUPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -57.69% and -0.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch