Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
SUPN Stock Summary
- SUPN's current price/earnings ratio is 12, which is higher than just 18.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of 39.28%; that's higher than 78.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SUPN's revenue has grown 16.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 76.22% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QMCO, PAR, AVID, HTGM, and ITGR.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.54||52-week high||$31.99|
|Prev. close||$29.45||52-week low||$13.12|
|Day high||$28.50||Avg. volume||516,533|
|50-day MA||$27.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.75||Market Cap||1.40B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
SUPN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc. To summarize, we found that Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 226.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SUPN, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.51 years comes in at 0.36%; that's greater than 72.6% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.44% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 16% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 69.81% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: DermTech Soars On Contract, Fluidigm Plunges On Earnings, Decision Day For Regeneron, Bioventus Debuts
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Feb. 11) 10X Genomics Inc (NASDAQ: TXG ) 9 Meters Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: NMTR ) Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) Acasti Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ACST ) (reacted to its quarterly results) Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS ) Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AGIO ) Alimera Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: ALIM ) Alkermes Plc (NASDAQ: ALKS ) Allakos Inc (NASDAQ: ALLK ) Anchiano Therapeutics Ltd – ADR (NASDAQ: ANCN AngioDynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGO ) Applied Molecular Transport Inc. (NASDAQ: AMTI ) Apyx Medical Corp (NASDAQ: APYX ) Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR ) Artelo Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: ARTL ) Aslan Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NASDAQ: ASLN ) AtriCure Inc. (NASD...
Following a ~4.4% gain yesterday, Supernus Pharmaceuticals ([[SUPN]] +2.1%) is back in the positive territory today after it announced the resubmission of the New Drug Application (“NDA”) for SPN-812 in the treatment of ADHD in pediatric patients.In November, the company disclosed the receipt of a complete response letter from the FDA for the...
In this article we discuss 10 cheap healthcare stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare industry, growth catalysts for healthcare stocks and go directly to 5 Cheap Healthcare Stocks To Buy Now. Healthcare remains one of the most evergreen areas for investment. The S&P 500 Health Care Sector Index […]
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Decision Day For Amgen, Zymeworks Sinks On Data, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics IPO
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Jan. 27) Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT ) (reacted to fourth-quarter results) Aslan Pharmaceuticals Ltd (NASDAQ: ASLN ) Atea Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: AVIR ) AtriCure Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC ) Aziyo Biologics Inc (NASDAQ: AZYO ) Cassava Sciences Inc (NASDAQ: SAVA ) Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: COLL ) Collplant Biotechnologies Ltd – ADR (NASDAQ: CLGN ) Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (NASDAQ: CORT ) Frequency Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: FREQ ) (reacted to ratings upgrade by JPMorgan to Overweight) Fulgent Genetics Inc (NASDAQ: FLGT ) GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ: GWPH ) Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN ) ImmuCell Corporation (NASDAQ: ICCC ) I...
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!