Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SUPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.97% of US stocks.
- SUPN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- SUPN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.1% of US stocks).
SUPN Stock Summary
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2012, making it an older stock than 33.85% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 34.57%, a number that bests 80.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 33.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCL, BDC, SANW, VIVO, and CTS.
- SUPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Valuation Summary
- SUPN's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SUPN's price/sales ratio has moved down 164 over the prior 114 months.
- Over the past 114 months, SUPN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUPN.
SUPN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.39%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 152.41%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 39.17%.
The table below shows SUPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.14% of graded US stocks.
- SUPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 124th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA, LUMO, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUPN.
The table below shows SUPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.82||52-week high||$34.29|
|Prev. close||$27.28||52-week low||$17.20|
|Day high||$27.22||Avg. volume||501,688|
|50-day MA||$26.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.98||Market Cap||1.43B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Supernus...
Novavax used a conventional technology to develop a vaccine, which has slowed development and approval.
The FDA accepts Supernus' (SUPN) regulatory application seeking label application for Qelbree to include adult patients with ADHD.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that the Companys management will participate and host investor meetings in the following upcoming September 2021 virtual investor conferences.
ROCKVILLE, Md., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has acknowledged it has received the supplemental new drug application (sNDA) for Qelbree (viloxazine extended-release capsules) for the treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adult patients. The sNDA is now considered filed, with a user fee goal date (PDUFA date) of April 29, 2022.
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch