Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.58||52-week high||$42.09|
|Prev. close||$27.25||52-week low||$21.99|
|Day high||$27.66||Avg. volume||433,011|
|50-day MA||$26.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.88||Market Cap||1.51B|
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN POWR Grades
- SUPN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.96% of US stocks.
- SUPN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SUPN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.4% of US stocks).
SUPN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,190.88, SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.88% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.26%, SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.53% of about US stocks.
- SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.21%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC are GDRX, CTS, AUID, SPSC, and MITK.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SUPN's EV/EBIT ratio is 322.34% higher, now standing at 41.6.
- SUPN's price/sales ratio has moved down 164.5 over the prior 140 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUPN.
SUPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.13%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.38%.
The table below shows SUPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.1% of graded US stocks.
- SUPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 128th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA, INVA, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUPN.
The table below shows SUPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, has recently seen a significant insider sell by one of its directors.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.24, expectations were $0.13. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Supernus Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later we will conduct a […]
Q3 2023 Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for Supernus (SUPN) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Supernus (SUPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -323.08% and 8.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch