Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUPN POWR Grades
- SUPN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.02% of US stocks.
- SUPN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SUPN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.4% of US stocks).
SUPN Stock Summary
- SUPN's current price/earnings ratio is 32.04, which is higher than 78.99% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC is reporting a growth rate of -29.8%; that's higher than 31.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SUPN is more volatile than 28.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NUVA, SMLR, ZEV, DHX, and EVRI.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SUPN's price/sales ratio is 52.63% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 133 months, SUPN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUPN.
SUPN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.75%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 76.13%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -29.38%.
The table below shows SUPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUPN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.1% of graded US stocks.
- SUPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.375 -- ranking 128th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- RETA, INVA, and PTCT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SUPN.
The table below shows SUPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUPN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SUPN, see our SUPN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
SUPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.22||52-week high||$42.09|
|Prev. close||$36.27||52-week low||$24.95|
|Day high||$36.77||Avg. volume||425,172|
|50-day MA||$38.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.82||Market Cap||1.97B|
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUPN Latest Social Stream
View Full SUPN Social Stream
Latest SUPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUPERNUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUPN as an investment opportunity.
Supernus to Participate in Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, announced today that the Supernus Pharmaceuticals management team will participate in the following March investor conferences: Barclays Global Healthcare ConferenceDate: Wednesday, March 15, 2023Place: Loews Miami Beach Hotel, Miami, Fla. Jefferies Biotech on th
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SUPN) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to Supernus Pharmaceuticals Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time all participants are in a listen-only mode. Later we will conduct a question-and-answer session, instructions will follow at that time. As a […]
Supernus to Present at the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUPN), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases, announced today that Jack Khattar, President and CEO of Supernus Pharmaceuticals, will participate in a fireside chat, as well as host investor meetings, at the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, at 9:50 a.m. ET. The conference wi
Q4 2022 Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Call
Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) Q4 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
Supernus (SUPN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -41.10% and 8.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SUPN Price Returns
Continue Researching SUPNWant to do more research on Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (SUPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...