Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN): Price and Financial Metrics
SUPN Stock Summary
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2012, making it an older stock than 28.07% of US equities in our set.
- SUPN's price/sales ratio is 3.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 67.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 14.02%, a number that bests 69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUPN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBBP, CRNT, DGII, ENVA, and VRNT.
- Visit SUPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.supernus.com.
SUPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
SUPN Price/Volume Stats
Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SUPN) Company Bio
Supernus Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing products for the treatment of central nervous system diseases. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.