Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SURF POWR Grades
- SURF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.02% of US stocks.
- SURF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SURF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
SURF Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.18, SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -472.29%; that's higher than only 3.61% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC comes in at -66.53%, a number that bests just 2.63% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SURF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GSIT, SGTX, IKNA, INO, and SQZ.
- SURF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.surfaceoncology.com.
SURF Valuation Summary
- SURF's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 58.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SURF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.9 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SURF.
SURF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SURF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.21% of graded US stocks.
- SURF's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 105th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SURF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SURF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SURF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.92||52-week high||$5.98|
|Prev. close||$0.94||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$0.97||Avg. volume||619,736|
|50-day MA||$1.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.87||Market Cap||55.70M|
Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF) Company Bio
Surface Oncology, Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the development of cancer therapies. The company’s lead product candidate is the SRF231 that is in Phase I clinical trial targeting protein called cluster of differentiation (CD) 47. It is also developing SRF373 inhibiting CD73; SRF617 inhibiting CD39; and SRF388, an antibody targeting interleukin 27. The company has a collaboration agreement with Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Inc. for the development of cancer therapies. Surface Oncology, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SURF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SURF Latest Social Stream
View Full SURF Social Stream
Latest SURF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SURF as an investment opportunity.
Surface Oncology to Present Non-clinical Data for SRF388 and SRF114 at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer 2022 Annual Meeting
Data further support SRF388 and SRF114 clinical development programsCAMBRIDGE, Mass., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surface Oncology (Nasdaq: SURF), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing next-generation immunotherapies that target the tumor microenvironment, today announced the presentation of two posters at the 2022 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in Boston. The posters feature new non-clinical data for both SRF388 and for SRF114 and will be presented
Celebrations may be in order for Surface Oncology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SURF ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
H.C. Wainwright analyst Swayampakula Ramakanth maintained a Buy rating on Surface Oncology (SURF - Research Report) today and set a price target of $6.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.29.Ramakanth covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as MiMedx Group, Rewalk Robotics, and X4 Pharmaceuticals. According to TipRanks, Ramakanth has an average return of -12.7% and a 29.16% success rate on recommended stocks. Surface Oncology has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.75, which is a 423.26% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Wedbush also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $3.00 price target.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on LivaNova (LIVN – Research Report) and Surface Oncology (SURF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. LivaNova (LIVN) Needham analyst Michael Matson reiterated a Buy rating on LivaNova today and set a price target of $77.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $47.55, close to its 52-week low of $41.82. According to TipRanks.
Surface Oncology Inc (NASDAQ: SURF) observed confirmed partial responses from SRF388 monotherapy data in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients. The partial responses were observed in patients treated at or above the recommended Phase 2 dose (22% ORR (2/9)), which includes 100% (2/2) of patients with squamous NSCLC. Additionally, a patient with adenocarcinoma has experienced durable disease stabilization, ongoing for more than 56 weeks. Surface has initiated a single-arm Phase 2 study evalu
SURF Price Returns