Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF): Price and Financial Metrics
SURF Stock Summary
- SURF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than just 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Surface Oncology Inc's stock had its IPO on April 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 3.79% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Surface Oncology Inc's share price is greater than that of 90.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Surface Oncology Inc are AGTC, CYTK, CLDX, APTX, and SGMO.
- Visit SURF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surfaceoncology.com.
SURF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SURF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.10||52-week high||$5.60|
|Prev. close||$3.29||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$3.25||Avg. volume||165,022|
|50-day MA||$2.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||86.44M|
Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF) Company Bio
Surface Oncology, Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the development of cancer therapies. The company’s lead product candidate is the SRF231 that is in Phase I clinical trial targeting protein called cluster of differentiation (CD) 47. It is also developing SRF373 inhibiting CD73; SRF617 inhibiting CD39; and SRF388, an antibody targeting interleukin 27. The company has a collaboration agreement with Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Inc. for the development of cancer therapies. Surface Oncology, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.