Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SURF POWR Grades
- SURF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.64% of US stocks.
- SURF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SURF's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
SURF Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC comes in at 1,016.49%, a number that bests 99.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SURF is more volatile than 88.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SURF comes in at -84.1% -- higher than that of only 7.06% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SURF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYLN, HOWL, LVTX, OMGA, and OGEN.
- Visit SURF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surfaceoncology.com.
SURF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SURF's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.61% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- Over the past 60 months, SURF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SURF.
SURF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SURF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.21% of graded US stocks.
- SURF's asset turnover comes in at 0.436 -- ranking 105th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SURF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SURF Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SURF, see our SURF price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
SURF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SURF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$0.66||Avg. volume||229,347|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||37.95M|
Surface Oncology, Inc. (SURF) Company Bio
Surface Oncology, Inc., a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the development of cancer therapies. The company’s lead product candidate is the SRF231 that is in Phase I clinical trial targeting protein called cluster of differentiation (CD) 47. It is also developing SRF373 inhibiting CD73; SRF617 inhibiting CD39; and SRF388, an antibody targeting interleukin 27. The company has a collaboration agreement with Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research, Inc. for the development of cancer therapies. Surface Oncology, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SURF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SURF Latest Social Stream
View Full SURF Social Stream
Latest SURF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURFACE ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SURF as an investment opportunity.
Surface Oncology to Present New Preclinical SRF114 Data at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surface Oncology (Nasdaq: SURF), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing next-generation immunotherapies that target the tumor microenvironment, today announced that it will present a poster highlighting new preclinical data for SRF114, the company’s fully human, afucosylated anti-CCR8 antibody, at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023, to be held April 14-19, 2023, in Orlando, Fl. Details on the p
Surface Oncology Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations, Revenues Lag
Surface Oncology ( NASDAQ:SURF ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$30.0m (up by US$27.3m from FY...
Surface Oncology Reports Financial Results and Corporate Highlights for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
SRF388 clinical program advancing well; updated clinical data expected in the first half of 2023 First patient dosed in a Phase 1/2 study evaluating SRF114, a potential best-in-class anti-CCR8 antibody, in patients with advanced solid tumors Cash runway guidance extended into the third quarter of 2024 CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surface Oncology (Nasdaq: SURF), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing next-generation immunotherapies that target the tumor micro
Surface Oncology to Participate in the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surface Oncology (Nasdaq: SURF), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing next-generation immunotherapies that target the tumor microenvironment, today announced that Rob Ross, M.D., chief executive officer, will participate in a Novel Immuno-Oncology (IO) panel discussion at the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference taking place at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA. The panel discussion will be held on Monday, March 6, 2023
Surface Oncology to Participate in the 2023 Guggenheim Oncology Days Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surface Oncology (Nasdaq: SURF), a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company developing next-generation immunotherapies that target the tumor microenvironment, today announced that Rob Ross, M.D., chief executive officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 2023 Guggenheim Oncology Days conference in New York City on Thursday, February 9, 2023, at 1:35 p.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the session may be accessed by visiting the Events page
SURF Price Returns
Continue Researching SURFWant to do more research on Surface Oncology Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Surface Oncology Inc (SURF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Surface Oncology Inc (SURF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Surface Oncology Inc (SURF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...