SurgePays Inc. (SURG): Price and Financial Metrics
SURG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.39||52-week high||$8.33|
|Prev. close||$4.38||52-week low||$3.88|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||163,065|
|50-day MA||$5.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.66||Market Cap||62.46M|
SURG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SURG POWR Grades
- SURG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.58% of US stocks.
- SURG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SURG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SURG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SURG is 8.75 -- better than 95.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.63%, SURGEPAYS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.82% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SURGEPAYS INC is reporting a growth rate of -241.66%; that's higher than merely 6.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SURGEPAYS INC are JAKK, SYPR, LMB, LYTS, and ENS.
- Visit SURG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.surgepays.com.
SURG Valuation Summary
- SURG's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 80% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SURG's price/sales ratio has moved down 58.1 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SURG.
SurgePays Inc. (SURG) Company Bio
SurgePays, Inc. operates as a technology-driven company, which focuses on building a supply chain software platform as an alternative to traditional wholesale supply chain distribution models. It offers goods and services direct to convenience stores, bodegas, minimarts, tiendas and other corner stores, providing goods and services primarily to the underbanked community. The company was founded on August 18, 2006 and is headquartered in Bartlett, TN.
SURG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SURG Latest Social Stream
View Full SURG Social Stream
Latest SURG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SURGEPAYS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SURG as an investment opportunity.
BARTLETT, Tenn., Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SurgePays, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) (“SurgePays” or the “Company”), a technology and telecom company focused on the underbanked and underserved, will participate in one of America’s largest convenience industry trade shows, the National Association of Convenience Stores (“NACS”) Show 2023, being held in Atlanta, Georgia from October 4 - 6. The NACS Show prides itself on providing the most comprehensive representation of products and services for the
These growth stock picks are trading at bargain prices and are well-positioned to rebound and deliver substantial gains in the coming months.
Although the concept of short-squeeze stocks is one best left for speculators, these ideas have a touch of rationality behind them.
Although you can chase the hottest ideas of the moment, bargain hunters should consider these undervalued stocks under $20.
These high-growth penny stocks provide investors with significant upside potential alongside a solid margin of safety.
SURG Price Returns