Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.08||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$8.74||52-week low||$7.46|
|Day high||$9.14||Avg. volume||1,546,116|
|50-day MA||$8.31||Dividend yield||3.66%|
|200-day MA||$9.09||Market Cap||12.36B|
SUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUZ POWR Grades
- SUZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUZ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 168 days.
- SUZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.22% of US stocks).
SUZ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SUZANO SA is higher than just 2.77% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of SUZANO SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SUZANO SA is higher than it is for about 97.42% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SUZANO SA, a group of peers worth examining would be CAAP, PBA, LOAN, ZIM, and NAT.
- SUZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SUZANO SA's official web site, go to www.suzano.com.br.
SUZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SUZ's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SUZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 35.7 over the prior 33 months.
- SUZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUZ.
SUZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 126.58%.
The table below shows SUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.5% of graded US stocks.
- SUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.305 -- ranking 21st of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ) Company Bio
Suzano Papel e Celulose (English: Suzano Paper and Pulp) is a Brazilian producer of paper and pulp with a presence in over 80 countries. It is the largest paper and pulp company in Latin America. The company is headquartered in Salvador and has offices in São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Fort Lauderdale, London, Shanghai and Signy-Avenex and is one of the largest in its sector in the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
SUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SUZ Social Stream
Latest SUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUZANO SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUZ as an investment opportunity.
World’s Biggest Pulp Producer Considers Trading With China in Yuan
(Bloomberg) -- Suzano SA, the biggest producer of hardwood pulp, is considering selling its products to China priced in yuan, adding to signs that the dollar is losing its dominance in commodity markets. Most Read from BloombergVanguard’s Trillion-Dollar Man Leads a Fixed-Income RevolutionGoldman to Pay $215 Million to End Case on Underpaying WomenItaly Intends to Exit China Belt and Road Pact as Relations SourWorld’s Biggest Pulp Producer Considers Trading With China in YuanTrump Found Liable f
Suzano 2022 annual report on Form 20-F
SÃO PAULO, April 27, 2023--Suzano S.A. (B3: SUZB3 | NYSE: SUZ) informs that its 2022 Annual Report on Form 20-F was filed today with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Holders of the Company’s equity securities can receive hard copies of the Annual Report, including its audited financial statements, without charge by request directed to: [email protected] This document is also available on Suzano’s website (http://ir.suzano.com.br/).
Suzano Reports Operating Cash Generation of R$4.7 Billion in the First Quarter of 2023
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, April 27, 2023--Suzano, the world’s largest hardwood pulp producer, announces its financial statements for the first quarter of 2023 (1Q23).
Suzano (SUZ) to Report Q1 Earnings: What's in the Cards?
Suzano's (SUZ) Q1 results are likely to reflect favorable sales volumes in its Paper segment, which might have been negated by weak volumes in the Pulp segment and the impact of elevated costs.
Suzano S.A. Sponsored ADR (SUZ) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Suzano S.A. Sponsored ADR (SUZ) closed at $7.88, marking a +1.29% move from the previous day.
SUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...