Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUZ POWR Grades
- SUZ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUZ is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SUZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SUZ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SUZ is currently 1.09, higher than just 3.97% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Suzano SA is higher than it is for about 96.68% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SUZ's revenue has grown 126.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.63% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Suzano SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SUNS, GAIN, MERC, LOAN, and BROG.
- Visit SUZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.suzano.com.br.
SUZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SUZ's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SUZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 35.7 over the prior 33 months.
- SUZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUZ.
SUZ Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.1%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 85.3%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 23.35%.
The table below shows SUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.36% of graded US stocks.
- SUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.305 -- ranking 20th of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.39||52-week high||$14.44|
|Prev. close||$10.52||52-week low||$7.95|
|Day high||$10.56||Avg. volume||739,811|
|50-day MA||$10.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.88||Market Cap||14.14B|
Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ) Company Bio
Suzano SA engages in the production of hardwood pulp from eucalyptus and paper. It operates through the Pulp, and Paper segments. The Pulp segment comprises of production and sale of hardwood eucalyptus pulp and fluff mainly to supply the export market, with any surplus destined to the domestic market. The Paper segment consists of production and sale of paper to meet the demands of both domestic and export markets. The company was founded by Leon Feffer in 1924 and is headquartered in Salvador, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SUZ Social Stream
Latest SUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suzano SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUZ as an investment opportunity.
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, August 11, 2021--Suzano reports operating cash generation of R$4.9 billion in second quarter 2021
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, June 28, 2021--Suzano announces a new, ambitious long-term biodiversity conservation target to connect half a million hectares of conservation areas by 2030.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Suzano SA (NYSE:SUZ) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Suzano, a global reference in the production of bioproducts developed from the cultivation of eucalyptus, announces the construction of a new plant with annual production capacity of 2.3 million tons of eucalyptus pulp. The unit will be built in the municipality of Ribas do Rio Pardo, in Mato Grosso do Sul state, and should start production by the end of the first quarter of 2024. The project estimates industrial investments of R$14.7 billion, making it one of the largest private-sector investments currently under development in Brazil.
Suzano, a global reference in the manufacture of bioproducts developed from the cultivation of eucalyptus, reported operating cash generation of R$3.9 billion in the 1Q21, which represents growth of 65% over 1Q20. The figure is the highest quarterly result since the creation of Suzano S.A., in January 2019, considering the company’s historical data and the proforma figures since the 3Q18.
SUZ Price Returns