Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SUZ POWR Grades
- SUZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SUZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SUZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.78% of US stocks).
SUZ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Suzano SA is higher than only 3.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Suzano SA is higher than it is for about 96.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SUZ has reported earnings growth of 384.5%, putting it ahead of 94.42% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Suzano SA, a group of peers worth examining would be SUNS, MERC, LOAN, ZIM, and TKC.
- SUZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Suzano SA's official web site, go to www.suzano.com.br.
SUZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SUZ's price/sales ratio is 68.75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- SUZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 35.7 over the prior 33 months.
- SUZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SUZ.
SUZ Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 23.35%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 55.79%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 126.58%.
The table below shows SUZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SUZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SUZ has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.5% of graded US stocks.
- SUZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.305 -- ranking 21st of 21 Business Supplies stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SUZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SUZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SUZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.35||52-week high||$12.82|
|Prev. close||$9.15||52-week low||$8.37|
|Day high||$9.56||Avg. volume||1,212,716|
|50-day MA||$10.38||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$10.48||Market Cap||12.73B|
Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ) Company Bio
Suzano SA engages in the production of hardwood pulp from eucalyptus and paper. It operates through the Pulp, and Paper segments. The Pulp segment comprises of production and sale of hardwood eucalyptus pulp and fluff mainly to supply the export market, with any surplus destined to the domestic market. The Paper segment consists of production and sale of paper to meet the demands of both domestic and export markets. The company was founded by Leon Feffer in 1924 and is headquartered in Salvador, Brazil.
Most Popular Stories View All
SUZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SUZ Latest Social Stream
View Full SUZ Social Stream
Latest SUZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Suzano SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SUZ as an investment opportunity.
Brazilian pulpmaker Suzano on Wednesday posted net profit above analysts' estimates for the fourth quarter, driven by a recovery in pulp prices. The company reported a net profit of 2.3 billion reais ($439.38 million), down 61% from a year earlier, but above an average analyst estimate compiled by Refinitiv of 1.6 billion reais. The world largest pulpmaker posted 11.4 billion reais in revenue, a 43% growth from a year earlier, boosted by higher pulp prices, which reached an average of $630 per tonne in the fourth quarter, well above the $459 per tonne reported at the end of 2020.
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, February 09, 2022--Suzano, the world’s leading eucalyptus pulp producer and a global benchmark in the manufacture of bioproducts developed from eucalyptus, ended 2021 with record levels of operating cash generation of R$18.8 billion. The annual results demonstrate Suzano’s resilience during a period of inflated cost pressures and the company’s strong growth strategy. For 2022, the company has approved investment of R$13.6 billion.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for holding and welcome to Suzano's Conference Call to discuss the results for the Third Quarter of 2021. You should understand that general economic conditions, industry conditions and other operating factors could also affect the future results of Suzano and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in such forward-looking statements.
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, October 28, 2021--Suzano announces record operating cash generation of R$5.2 billion in 3Q 2021
SÃO PAULO & NEW YORK, October 13, 2021--Suzano’s sustainable eucalyptus fluff will be internationally showcased at Index 20
SUZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|