Suzano S/A ADR (SUZ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SUZ's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 188.59%.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SUZ's growth rate has been 1.89% over the past 1 years.
- SUZ's average cash flow over the past 1 years is greater than 90.8% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SUZ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NI, MUSA, TAK, SPTN and OGE.
SUZ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for SUZ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 19.83% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SUZ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Suzano SA's expected return of -19.83% is higher than 64.44% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Suzano SA bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 64.44% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Suzano SA than it is for 74.81% of other dividend issuers in the Basic Materials sector.
SUZ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2019-09-24||Split||2-1-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
SUZ Dividends vs. Peers
|2||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||0.00%|
|6||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|7||ITP||IT Tech Packaging, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||0.00%|
|9||MERC||Mercer International Inc.||0.00%|
|11||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||0.00%|
|13||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|14||OJIPY||Oji Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|16||IP||International Paper Co.||0.00%|
|17||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||DNPLY||Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.||0.00%|
|19||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|