Service Properties Trust (SVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SVC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.6% of US stocks).
SVC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST is higher than it is for about 91.26% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SVC comes in at 114.5% -- higher than that of 98.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST are DLNG, BORR, BEPC, AZUL, and GOGL.
- SVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST's official web site, go to www.svcreit.com.
SVC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SVC's EV/EBIT ratio is 351.28% higher, now standing at 123.2.
- SVC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVC.
SVC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -99.85%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.58%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -28.75%.
The table below shows SVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SVC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.45% of graded US stocks.
- SVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 124th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FCRD, SPG, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SVC.
The table below shows SVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.78||52-week high||$9.94|
|Prev. close||$7.86||52-week low||$4.65|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||1,537,605|
|50-day MA||$7.05||Dividend yield||10.28%|
|200-day MA||$7.14||Market Cap||1.29B|
Service Properties Trust (SVC) Company Bio
Service Properties Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in properties, as well as provides leasing and management services. Service Properties Trust serves in the State of Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVC Latest Social Stream
View Full SVC Social Stream
Latest SVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVC as an investment opportunity.
Income investors love their high-yielding dividends, but they’re not too happy when rough times force real estate investment trusts (REITs) to cut the dividends. Take a look at three REITs currently offering dividends of 10% or more and whether they can maintain these high yields in future quarters. Sabra Health Care REIT Inc. (NASDAQ: SBRA) is an Irvine, California-based healthcare REIT that specializes in skilled nursing, behavioral health and senior housing. Sabra Health Care owns 407 total f
Service Properties Trust ( NASDAQ:SVC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$498.3m (up 14...
Service Properties (SVC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 14.89% and 0.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWTON, Mass., November 03, 2022--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Investors in Service Properties Trust (NASDAQ:SVC) from five years ago are still down 67%, even after 40% gain this past week
Service Properties Trust ( NASDAQ:SVC ) has rebounded strongly over the last week, with the share price soaring 40...
SVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|