Service Properties Trust (SVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SVC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
SVC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.18, Service Properties Trust is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.47% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Service Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Service Properties Trust is reporting a growth rate of -1,559.72%; that's higher than merely 1.3% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SVC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTG, ILPT, DLNG, HESM, and TK.
- Visit SVC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.svcreit.com.
SVC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, SVC's EV/EBIT ratio is 216.25% lower, now standing at -44.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SVC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.8.
- SVC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVC.
SVC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -99.88%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.31%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -78.39%.
The table below shows SVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SVC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.45% of graded US stocks.
- SVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 124th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FCRD, SPG, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SVC.
The table below shows SVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.15||52-week high||$15.39|
|Prev. close||$6.34||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$6.49||Avg. volume||1,630,012|
|50-day MA||$8.02||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$9.51||Market Cap||1.02B|
Service Properties Trust (SVC) Company Bio
Service Properties Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in properties, as well as provides leasing and management services. Service Properties Trust serves in the State of Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVC Latest Social Stream
View Full SVC Social Stream
Latest SVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVC as an investment opportunity.
NEWTON, Mass., February 24, 2022--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Whitestone (WSR) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
New York, NY, based Investment company Siguler Guff Advisers, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corp, Frontier Communications Parent Inc, Service Properties Trust, sells International Seaways Inc, Oscar Health Inc, Palantir Technologies Inc, Clover Health Investments Corp, Ambac Financial Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Siguler Guff Advisers, Llc.
In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Jan. 14, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel and Jason Hall each give their picks for the best hotel stocks to play the travel rebound. Matt Frankel: Hospitality generally means hotels when you're talking about real estate. My pick is Ryman Hospitality Properties (NYSE: RHP).
NEWTON, Mass., January 27, 2022--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its fourth quarter 2021 results after the Nasdaq closes on Thursday, February 24, 2022. On Friday, February 25, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer John Murray, Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley and Chief Investment Officer Todd Hargreaves will host a conference call to discuss these results.
SVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|