Service Properties Trust (SVC): Price and Financial Metrics
SVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.52||52-week high||$11.56|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$4.99|
|Day high||$7.74||Avg. volume||989,576|
|50-day MA||$8.30||Dividend yield||10.14%|
|200-day MA||$8.69||Market Cap||1.24B|
SVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVC POWR Grades
- SVC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 61.04% of US stocks.
- SVC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SVC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.28% of US stocks).
SVC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 2.98% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST is reporting a growth rate of -45,297.85%; that's higher than merely 0.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SVC comes in at 63.75% -- higher than that of 97.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST, a group of peers worth examining would be AVAV, EQC, UUU, GGE, and SRCL.
- SVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST's official web site, go to www.svcreit.com.
SVC Valuation Summary
- SVC's price/earnings ratio is -143.1; this is 618.48% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SVC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 160.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVC.
SVC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 35.87%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.54%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.7%.
The table below shows SVC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SVC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SVC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.45% of graded US stocks.
- SVC's asset turnover comes in at 0.146 -- ranking 124th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FCRD, SPG, and INN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SVC.
The table below shows SVC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Service Properties Trust (SVC) Company Bio
Service Properties Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in properties, as well as provides leasing and management services. Service Properties Trust serves in the State of Massachusetts.
SVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVC Latest Social Stream
View Full SVC Social Stream
Latest SVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICE PROPERTIES TRUST that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVC as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Service Properties Trust Earnings Call
NEWTON, Mass., August 07, 2023--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, which can be found at the Quarterly Results section of SVC’s website at https://www.svcreit.com/investors/financial-information/default.aspx.
NEWTON, Mass., July 13, 2023--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.20 per common share ($0.80 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to SVC’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 24, 2023 and distributed on or about August 17, 2023.
NEWTON, Mass., July 11, 2023--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its second quarter 2023 results after the Nasdaq closes on Monday, August 7, 2023. On Tuesday, August 8, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Investment Officer Todd Hargreaves and Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley will host a conference call to discuss these results.
Service Properties (SVC) enters into a new secured $650 million revolving credit facility set to expire on Jun 29, 2027. The move replaces its prior $800 million facility and boosts financial flexibility.
SVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|