Service Properties Trust (SVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVC POWR Grades
- SVC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 51.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- SVC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.92% of US stocks).
SVC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Service Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Service Properties Trust comes in at -54.17%, a number that bests only 5.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Service Properties Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -52.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Service Properties Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be DLNG, DHC, ARTNA, ILPT, and ETRN.
- SVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Service Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.svcreit.com.
SVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.63||52-week high||$13.92|
|Prev. close||$10.92||52-week low||$4.36|
|Day high||$11.10||Avg. volume||984,282|
|50-day MA||$12.36||Dividend yield||0.37%|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||1.75B|
Service Properties Trust (SVC) Company Bio
Service Properties Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in properties, as well as provides leasing and management services. Service Properties Trust serves in the State of Massachusetts.
SVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVC Latest Social Stream
View Full SVC Social Stream
Latest SVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVC as an investment opportunity.
Joining me on today's call are John Murray, President; Brian Donley, Chief Financial Officer; and Todd Hargreaves, Chief Investment Officer. Today's call includes a presentation by management followed by a question-and-answer session with analysts.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Service Properties Trust (NASDAQ:SVC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Service Properties (SVC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -1400.00% and -6.23%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its first quarter 2021 results after the Nasdaq closes on Friday, May 7, 2021. On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer John Murray, Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley and Chief Investment Officer Todd Hargreaves will host a conference call to discuss these results.
SVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|