Service Properties Trust (SVC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SVC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SVC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SVC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SVC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.57% of US stocks).
SVC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Service Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Service Properties Trust is higher than it is for about 93.99% of US stocks.
- Service Properties Trust's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -50.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Service Properties Trust are DHC, DLNG, ILPT, NJR, and ARTNA.
- SVC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Service Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.svcreit.com.
SVC Valuation Summary
- SVC's EV/EBIT ratio is -62.4; this is 262.08% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- SVC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 74.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SVC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SVC.
SVC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SVC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.37||52-week high||$15.39|
|Prev. close||$11.39||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$11.55||Avg. volume||1,465,646|
|50-day MA||$12.44||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$11.63||Market Cap||1.87B|
Service Properties Trust (SVC) Company Bio
Service Properties Trust operates as a real estate investment trust. The Company invests in properties, as well as provides leasing and management services. Service Properties Trust serves in the State of Massachusetts.
SVC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SVC Latest Social Stream
View Full SVC Social Stream
Latest SVC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SVC as an investment opportunity.
Service Properties Trust (SVC) declares $0.01/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.33%Payable Aug. 19; for shareholders of record July 26; ex-div July 23.See SVC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NEWTON, Mass., July 15, 2021--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced a regular quarterly cash distribution on its common shares of $0.01 per common share ($0.04 per share per year). This distribution will be paid to SVC’s common shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 26, 2021 and distributed on or about August 19, 2021.
NEWTON, Mass., July 07, 2021--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced that it will issue a press release containing its second quarter 2021 results after the Nasdaq closes on Thursday, August 5, 2021. On Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time, President and Chief Executive Officer John Murray, Chief Financial Officer Brian Donley and Chief Investment Officer Todd Hargreaves will host a conference call to discuss these results.
NEWTON, Mass., Jun 16, 2021--Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) today announced the results of its 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders, which was held earlier today, as follows.
Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) today announced the addition of five hotels to the Sonesta Select hotel brand and its global hotel portfolio. All the hotels are owned by Service Properties Trust (Nasdaq: SVC) and were transferred to Sonesta as of June 2, 2021.
SVC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|